The rule of law or the mob rule.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The rule of law or the mob rule.

The rule of law or the mob rule.

Should Kavanaugh have had the presumption of innocence and due process or should Ford’s accusations been taken as fact without any investigation into her claims?
    The phrase of being innocent until proven guilty goes to the very core of everything this nation stands for, and without that ideal, we are nothing but a group serving under mob rule and after that nothing but outright chaos will prevail.
    So which way would you rather have it, a nation of mob rule, like what the Democrats want or a nation of law, which has been the rule ever since our nation was founded?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. Fordís accusations was a FARCE - BOTH sides of the isle, republican AND democrats were RESPONSIBLE. And the media went with it.

It was a DISTRACTION to keep the 2-party duopoly fighting against each other to HIDE his ANTI-Constitutional positions. kavanaugh was INSTRUMENTAL in the Patriot Act, Secret Surveillance, SH|TTING on the Bill of Rights.

If the republicans were so concerned about Liberty, Freedom, the Bill of Rights, and returning to Constitutional government, they would have OUSTED kavanaugh on their own. but they DIDN'T.

16 years of bush/obama wasn't enough for the globalists who want to further eradicate the Bill of Rights.

And YOU SUPPORT HIM.

If it was up to ME, I'D want an investigation into TREASON against the Constitution.

4. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Should Kavanaugh have had the presumption of innocence or should Fordís accusations been taken as fact without any investigation into her claims?
    The phrase of being innocent until proven guilty goes to the very core of everything this nation stands for, and without that ideal, we are nothing but a group serving under mob rule and after that nothing but outright chaos will prevail.
    So which way would you rather have it, a nation of mob rule, like what the Democrats want or a nation a law, which has been the rule ever since our nation was founded?
    The rule of law. Screw the Democrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    Ford’s accusations was a FARCE - BOTH sides of the isle, republican AND democrats were RESPONSIBLE. And the media went with it.

It was a DISTRACTION to keep the 2-party duopoly fighting against each other to HIDE his ANTI-Constitutional positions. kavanaugh was INSTRUMENTAL in the Patriot Act, Secret Surveillance, SH|TTING on the Bill of Rights.

If the republicans were so concerned about Liberty, Freedom, the Bill of Rights, and returning to Constitutional government, they would have OUSTED kavanaugh on their own. but they DIDN'T.

16 years of bush/obama wasn't enough for the globalists who want to further eradicate the Bill of Rights.

And YOU SUPPORT HIM.

If it was up to ME, I'D want an investigation into TREASON against the Constitution.
    So you’re saying that the presumption of innocence and due process doesn’t count where it comes to Kavanaugh?

6. I love how delusional you all are that it was a trial. It was a [email protected]*!ing job interview and Kavanaugh lied his @$$ off. You all support it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using USA Carry mobile app

7. Quote Originally Posted by G-Lock View Post
    I love how delusional you all are that it was a trial. It was a [email protected]*!ing job interview and Kavanaugh lied his @$$ off. You all support it.
    It wasnít even an interview. kavanaugh centered his life around DC statist politics and was slated for that position.

If only the people would look up records, they would find that it is quicker and more accurate than watching episode after episode of fake MSFoxCNN which is the 4th branch of govt.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    It wasnít even an interview. kavanaugh centered his life around DC statist politics and was slated for that position.

If only the people would look up records, they would find that it is quicker and more accurate than watching episode after episode of fake MSFoxCNN which is the 4th branch of govt.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Lock View Post
    I love how delusional you all are that it was a trial. It was a [email protected]*!ing job interview and Kavanaugh lied his @$$ off. You all support it.

So you’re saying that the presumption of innocence and due process doesn’t count where it comes to Kavanaugh?

10. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    So youíre saying that the presumption of innocence and due process doesnít count where it comes to Kavanaugh?
    I'm saying due process and innocence or guilt are irrelevant. I'm saying his little partisan temper tantrum.disqualified him. I'm saying if he wasn't prepared for the scrutiny he received he shouldn't have accepted the nomination.

Poor little white frat boy. Boo effing hoo.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Lock View Post
    I'm saying due process and innocence or guilt are irrelevant. I'm saying his little partisan temper tantrum.disqualified him. I'm saying if he wasn't prepared for the scrutiny he received he shouldn't have accepted the nomination.

Poor little white frat boy. Boo effing hoo.

He was prepared for the scrutiny he received about his qualifications as a judge and the Democrats couldn’t find anything against him. It was only after Feinstein pulled the Ford letter out after hiding it for 6 weeks, not telling anyone about it and during her personal time with Kavanaugh she never said anything about it even then.
    When the Democrats dropped it at the very last moment, what he did was what anyone in his shoes would have done, at that time he wasn’t a judge, he was a man who was accused of an item that was false and he wasn’t going to let the false items against him go unchallenged, no man would.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast