Trump Praises 'Stop and Frisk,' calls for tougher policing tactics
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Trump Praises 'Stop and Frisk,' calls for tougher policing tactics

  1. Trump Praises 'Stop and Frisk,' calls for tougher policing tactics

    Trump sh|ts on Bill of Rights, which is perfectly OK with the NEOCON WEASLES who have taken over the Republican party. So much for holding them accountable.

    Now that kavanaugh is scotus they can finally put an end to this long drawn out process of eliminating freedom and liberty.

    ____


    President Donald Trump speaks at a campaign rally in Las Vegas, Nevada, September 20, 2018


    President Donald Trump on Monday touted so-called stop and frisk policing tactics, telling attendees at a chiefs of police convention that he has instructed the Justice Department to work toward reinstating the practice in Chicago.
    .
    .
    As president, Trump has drawn criticism for encouraging law enforcement officers to treat suspects harshly, up to and including what sounded to many like support for violating constitutional rights.
    .
    In April 2017, Trump told a group of law enforcement officers on Long Island, New York, "Please don't be too nice," when detaining suspects. "Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you're protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over?" he said. "You can take the hand away, OK?"
    .
    The comment received applause and laughter from his audience, but swift pushback from law enforcement associations.
    .
    .
    .
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/08/trum...g-tactics.html

  2.   
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    Trump sh|ts on Bill of Rights, which is perfectly OK with the NEOCON WEASLES who have taken over the Republican party. So much for holding them accountable.

    Now that kavanaugh is scotus they can finally put an end to this long drawn out process of eliminating freedom and liberty.

    ____


    President Donald Trump speaks at a campaign rally in Las Vegas, Nevada, September 20, 2018


    President Donald Trump on Monday touted so-called stop and frisk policing tactics, telling attendees at a chiefs of police convention that he has instructed the Justice Department to work toward reinstating the practice in Chicago.
    .
    .
    As president, Trump has drawn criticism for encouraging law enforcement officers to treat suspects harshly, up to and including what sounded to many like support for violating constitutional rights.
    .
    In April 2017, Trump told a group of law enforcement officers on Long Island, New York, "Please don't be too nice," when detaining suspects. "Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you're protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over?" he said. "You can take the hand away, OK?"
    .
    The comment received applause and laughter from his audience, but swift pushback from law enforcement associations.
    .
    .
    .
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/08/trum...g-tactics.html
    +1
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

  4. #3
    Deep down inside, we all know that he’s targeting people of color with his divisive rhetoric (Black and Brown). This man has no sense of loyalty to the nation. He’s all about his predominantly-white base. He’s dividng the nation racially and politically. We are becoming a tribalistic nation and will perish.
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    Deep down inside, we all know that he’s targeting people of color with his divisive rhetoric (Black and Brown). This man has no sense of loyalty to the nation. He’s all about his predominantly-white base. He’s dividng the nation racially and politically. We are becoming a tribalistic nation and will perish.
    Hmmmm I see it a little differently than that.

    I don't think trump sees color, afaik. I think with the kavanaugh nomination, Chicago is a good "testing ground" for his fellow "republicans" to accept, and then it gets worse down the road nation-wide. Easing deeper into the police state that we already have, more taxes and funding for LEO criminal organizations, less liberty and freedoms.

    I mean look, this guy trump even supports Eminent Domain - this out of his own two lips.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    Deep down inside, we all know that heís targeting people of color with his divisive rhetoric (Black and Brown). This man has no sense of loyalty to the nation. Heís all about his predominantly-white base. Heís dividng the nation racially and politically. We are becoming a tribalistic nation and will perish.
    Dog: You are drinking too much of the Kool Aid again. The division you are referring to was started a long time ago by the Democrats. Our last Democratic president added to it with his rhetoric and inflaming the blacks. Along with him were the Revs. Jesse and Al. As would be said by the old favorite, Foghorn Leghorn, "Pay attention son!"

    Trump Praises 'Stop and Frisk,' calls for tougher policing tactics-1000-images-about-boy-i-say-boy-pinterest-foghorn-964319.jpg

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    Deep down inside, we all know that heís targeting people of color with his divisive rhetoric (Black and Brown). This man has no sense of loyalty to the nation. Heís all about his predominantly-white base. Heís dividng the nation racially and politically. We are becoming a tribalistic nation and will perish.
    But if more brown people break the laws, how does that make Trump out to get BROWN people.
    Turn on your TV this afternoon and watch your local news, count how many BROWN people have committed bad crimes against other folks, and count the number of white people that committed bad crimes against other folks, then get back to us.
    And Iím not even talking about Chicago.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mrshangles View Post
    But if more brown people break the laws, how does that make Trump out to get BROWN people.
    Turn on your TV this afternoon and watch your local news, count how many BROWN people have committed bad crimes against other folks, and count the number of white people that committed bad crimes against other folks, then get back to us.
    And I’m not even talking about Chicago.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    100%, every time I watch the local news I see shootings and violence being done by a large majority of blacks and for the most part it's against other blacks. It's out of control in Chicago.
    .
    If PD would just look at history, take NYC for example, it's been proven that when they were doing stop & frisk, the number of crimes and murder went down by 65% and the local people were positive about it because it was keeping them safe.
    .
    It was the liberal POS judges that stopped it in NYC and after that the crime and murders went up to a level that was higher than it was before they started doing stop & frisk.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  9. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    100%, every time I watch the local news I see shootings and violence being done by a large majority of blacks and for the most part it's against other blacks. It's out of control in Chicago.
    .
    If PD would just look at history, take NYC for example, it's been proven that when they were doing stop & frisk, the number of crimes and murder went down by 65% and the local people were positive about it because it was keeping them safe.
    .
    It was the liberal POS judges that stopped it in NYC and after that the crime and murders went up to a level that was higher than it was before they started doing stop & frisk.
    There are few, if any, freedoms left. But you seem to be happy dandy with it.
    .
    Violence is one thing. But I doubt ďstop and friskĒ has anything to do with kidnapping or stealing a car. Itís more about revenue and busting somebody up because they donít comply, or failure to get a cut of the pie.
    .
    Youíre walking a dangerous line, OPS.
    .

    .
    .
    ďIllegalĒ.......cigarettes????????
    .
    How much more frnís do you want to throw at losing rights, Mr. Conservative (I use that term very sarcastically lol 😊)???
    .
    FYI in case you havenít read the 4th Amendment. READ IT.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    There are few, if any, freedoms left. But you seem to be happy dandy with it.
    .
    Violence is one thing. But I doubt “stop and frisk” has anything to do with kidnapping or stealing a car. It’s more about revenue and busting somebody up because they don’t comply, or failure to get a cut of the pie.
    .
    You’re walking a dangerous line, OPS.
    .

    .
    .
    “Illegal”.......cigarettes????????
    .
    How much more frn’s do you want to throw at losing rights, Mr. Conservative (I use that term very sarcastically lol ��)???
    .
    FYI in case you haven’t read the 4th Amendment. READ IT.
    Answer this, according to the statistics, did stop and frisk reduce violent crime and murders in NYC when it was being done, and after it was stopped, did the violent crime and murders increased again?
    .
    Which way would you want if you lived in those areas it reduced the crime level.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  11. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Answer this, according to the statistics, did stop and frisk reduce violent crime and murders in NYC when it was being done, and after it was stopped, did the violent crime and murders increased again?
    .
    Which way would you want if you lived in those areas it reduced the crime level.
    OPS, once again your data is skewed. You bootlick to the Nth degree. You are simply pathetic.
    .
    But Iíll bite:
    .
    Iíd rather 10 guilty go free than 1 innocent be jailed. Because your masters will continue to write ordinance after ordinance to rake in more extortion cash flow while breaking the Law of the Land themselves.
    .
    And if that video didnít knock any sense into your fascist head, sink your bootlicking teeth into this:
    .
    https://www.theatlantic.com/national...-safer/359666/
    .
    Peace :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast