I'm thinking about going on welfare

Thread: I'm thinking about going on welfare

1. I'm thinking about going on welfare

I can't fight OPS, Trump and other BIG govt. spenders forever. I tried to fight against Obama for 8 long years but that was fruitless too. This idiotic presidency is just a repeat with a slightly different dialect.
    $1.3 TRILLION omnibus the worse in our entire history.
    NAFTA 2.0 WHA????!!!!!
    $25 +++ BILLION WALL
    Stop and Frisk - promoted by Trump himself
    ANTI 1st, 4th and 5th Amendment kavanaugh
    Tariffs up the ying-yang
    Police state stronger than ever
    And they hate us for our "freedoms".
    But there is absolutely NO talk about REDUCING debt, eliminating free hand-outs/Welfare which is much, much cheaper and a more practical solution than that stupid wall that even 61% of Texans don't want in their back yards. Woot Woot Eminent Domain which Trump himself loves!

I can't fight OPS and that left-wing-nut Trump anymore, so I'm thinking about letting them pick up my burden and just get on the Welfare bandwagon myself like lots of other folks are doing. It will be cheaper for ME.
    Then you don't have to hear me complain anymore.

3. Tex,
    You asked me about Reagan and was surprised that I didn't care much for him...
    There was 1 thing that I wanted him to do. He ran on that platform. But he failed; Eliminate the FED Dept. Ed.
    Because no matter what policies, no matter what great intentions,,, government control and brainwashing of young minds is the most horrific thing one can do to a free society. He allowed that to happen. And now look at this completely dumbed-down, blank stare in the face of a population we have as a result.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    Tex,
    You asked me about Reagan and was surprised that I didn't care much for him...
    There was 1 thing that I wanted him to do. He ran on that platform. But he failed; Eliminate the FED Dept. Ed.
    Because no matter what policies, no matter what great intentions,,, government control and brainwashing of young minds is the most horrific thing one can do to a free society. He allowed that to happen. And now look at this completely dumbed-down, blank stare in the face of a population we have as a result.
    I think Reagan and Clinton were the two most competent presidents in the last 60 years and The Fed issue is on all past presidents since Woodrow Wilson. 105 years of opaque service with a smile. They own us.

The Place to Be