The Greatest President We Never Had - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Greatest President We Never Had

1. Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Look up to you?The Greatest President We Never Had��. I'll start by trying to be ok with barn rats before I lower myself to your level of squat.

The Place to Be
    You were beneath me before you started. I simply stoop down to your level.

3. I don’t watch TV or listen to podium rhetoric. But I do look at each and every voting record on the house and senate floor.
    Rand has among the highest Constitutional voting records in the senate.
    Freedom Index 96%

Freedomworks Scorecard 100%
    Which is all I need to know.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    I don’t watch TV or listen to podium rhetoric. But I do look at each and every voting record on the house and senate floor.
    Rand has among the highest Constitutional voting records in the senate.
    Freedom Index 96%

Freedomworks Scorecard 100%
    Which is all I need to know.
    I've also seen him take votes on the floor that screw over the people he "represents" more often than not. He represents Big Business just like Turtle Boi Mitch does....and sells out his constituents everytime to ideaology. He's all hat and no cattle.

5. Quote Originally Posted by G-Lock View Post
    You were beneath me before you started. I simply stoop down to your level.
    Remember when they told us in school to solve problems where "one thing here is not like the others?". That's you. You're the one thing. A gunless liberal troll in a gun forum screaming out in pain for your complete and total loss of power. I love it.

Every day must be agony dude. I hear it in your posts. To cheerlead a person getting assaulted and seriously hurt, you've got to be a real "special" level of humanity. I am so familiar with you now. Deviate from the Alinsky playbook occasionally. You're not kidding anyone.

The Place to Be

6. Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Remember when they told us in school to solve problems where "one thing here is not like the others?". That's you. You're the one thing. A gunless liberal troll in a gun forum screaming out in pain for your complete and total loss of power. I love it.

Every day must be agony dude. I hear it in your posts. To cheerlead a person getting assaulted and seriously hurt, you've got to be a real "special" level of humanity. I am so familiar with you now. Deviate from the Alinsky playbook occasionally. You're not kidding anyone.

The Place to Be
    There ya go....making ASSumptions....they get you in trouble. Liberals do have guns, do carry them, and do use them. We're just smarter than others.

7. Quote Originally Posted by G-Lock View Post
    There ya go....making ASSumptions....they get you in trouble. Liberals do have guns, do carry them, and do use them. We're just smarter than others.
    Thinking that your group is smarter than your competition is always the first mistake.

I shoot with people from all walks of life and places of origin and none of them think like you do or they are too smart to say it out loud. Your backing of an assault on a guy minding his own business on his own property is egregious.

Your judgement is fundamentally flawed by something you are involved in so hope you get help with whatever it is. I sincerely mean that. You have a problem and normal people don't condone or congratulate violence like you do S&W. Seek help.

The Place to Be

8. Quote Originally Posted by G-Lock View Post
    I've also seen him take votes on the floor that screw over the people he "represents" more often than not. He represents Big Business just like Turtle Boi Mitch does....and sells out his constituents everytime to ideaology. He's all hat and no cattle.
    Please cite specifics.
    Sen. Rand Paul’s “Economic Freedom Zones”
    Biggest Anti-Poverty Initiative Since the War on Poverty if Passed
    WASHINGTON, D.C. – The U.S. Senate voted on Senator Rand Paul’s amendment, known as the Economic Freedom Zones Act of 2015 (S.790), to H.R. 2028, the Energy Policy Modernization Act. The legislation will establish free market enterprise zones and dramatically reduce taxes in order to help facilitate the creation of new jobs, entrepreneurial opportunities, enhance and renew educational opportunities and increase community involvement in bankrupt or economically distressed areas. These zones will apply to any zip code with unemployment greater than one and a half times the national average. Sen. Paul originally introduced the legislation for the 114th Congress in March 2015.
    The vote, which needed 60 to pass, was 35-62.
    Prior to the vote, Sen. Rand Paul delivered the following remarks on the Senate floor urging his colleagues to support the Economic Freedom Zones Act.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    I have always told myself that Ron was a decent Republican candidate who I could possibly have voted for. Both, JFK and MLK had sociological and political philosophies that were completely opposite of the current nutjob in the WH. If he were to at least read a book about these 2 men, he could learn a thing or 2, because Trump doesn’t really have a sociological or political ideology. He’s all about “Me.”
    I was on the national campaign trail for Dr. Ron Paul back in 2012 and attended the RNC National Convention in Tampa. It was the most corrupt I have ever encountered as they nominated that globalist flip-flop-mitt. That was the last time I ever voted. And then I dropped out of the republican party because it was so corrupt.

I would have given anything to see a Pres Ron Paul / Vice Pres Dennis Kucinich ticket. The two are close friends if you didn't already know, and they share the same foreign policy as well as fully support the Constitution.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12