The Greatest President We Never Had
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: The Greatest President We Never Had

  1. The Greatest President We Never Had

    Title: America, Have You Forgotten History?
    .
    .

  2.   
  3. #2
    I’m a Big fan of JFK and MLK. I’ve always had respect for Dr. Ron Paul, but his son is a jerk who buckled under the pressure of Trumpism. I have always told myself that Ron was a decent Republican candidate who I could possibly have voted for. Both, JFK and MLK had sociological and political philosophies that were completely opposite of the current nutjob in the WH. If he were to at least read a book about these 2 men, he could learn a thing or 2, because Trump doesn’t really have a sociological or political ideology. He’s all about “Me.”
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    I’m a Big fan of JFK and MLK. I’ve always had respect for Dr. Ron Paul, but his son is a jerk who buckled under the pressure of Trumpism. I have always told myself that Ron was a decent Republican candidate who I could possibly have voted for. Both, JFK and MLK had sociological and political philosophies that were completely opposite of the current nutjob in the WH. If he were to at least read a book about these 2 men, he could learn a thing or 2, because Trump doesn’t really have a sociological or political ideology. He’s all about “Me.”
    I thought Rand Paul folded like a tackling dummy at football practice. HA!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by G-Lock View Post
    I thought Rand Paul folded like a tackling dummy at football practice. HA!
    The fact that you can so casually joke about an assault on an American citizen is completely revealing. You have already continuously paraded your contempt for anyone with a different ideology so it's not somethingto be surprised about.

    The Place to Be

  6. Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    The fact that you can so casually joke about an assault on an American citizen is completely revealing. You have already continuously paraded your contempt for anyone with a different ideology so it's not somethingto be surprised about.

    The Place to Be
    Being a victim of his representation, I can say he's a tool. It's not his ideaology, it's him personally...just like it was with his football loving neighbor....his ideaology is just a diahrrea topping on a crap sundae.

    But thanks for trying to put more words in my mouth when you don't know a blankety thing about me or why I have the views I do.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by G-Lock View Post
    Being a victim of his representation, I can say he's a tool. It's not his ideaology, it's him personally...just like it was with his football loving neighbor....his ideaology is just a diahrrea topping on a crap sundae.

    But thanks for trying to put more words in my mouth when you don't know a blankety thing about me or why I have the views I do.
    Rand Paul is an American citizen before he's a Senator. That "football loving" neighbor broke six ribs and put another citizen's life in jeopardy. You cheerlead and then tell me I know nothing about you? I know everything I need to know about you by the simple act of your trash post.

    The Place to Be

  8. Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Rand Paul is an American citizen before he's a Senator. That "football loving" neighbor broke six ribs and put another citizen's life in jeopardy. You cheerlead and then tell me I know nothing about you? I know everything I need to know about you by the simple act of your trash post.

    The Place to Be
    Yeah, you know I appreciate a good tackle, his neighbor knows how to make a hit count, and Rand Paul is an annoying tool who is incredibly irritating. You have the last quality in common with him. Birds of a feather?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by G-Lock View Post
    Yeah, you know I appreciate a good tackle, his neighbor knows how to make a hit count, and Rand Paul is an annoying tool who is incredibly irritating. You have the last quality in common with him. Birds of a feather?
    You say it all with your tripe pissant. You and the gutter are birds of a feather.

    The Place to Be

  10. Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    You say it all with your tripe pissant. You and the gutter are birds of a feather.

    The Place to Be
    Well you have to have someone to look up to don't you.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by G-Lock View Post
    Well you have to have someone to look up to don't you.
    Look up to you?The Greatest President We Never Had🤣. I'll start by trying to be ok with barn rats before I lower myself to your level of squat.

    The Place to Be

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast