Hillary Clinton: 'Civility can start again' when Democrats retake Congress
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton: 'Civility can start again' when Democrats retake Congress

Hillary Clinton said Tuesday Democrats cannot be civil unless they retake either the House or the Senate during midterms.
    “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for,” Mrs. Clinton said in an interview with Christiane Amanpour, “I believe if we are fortunate enough to take back the House and or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again.”
    Mrs. Clinton listed a litany of political crimes she says Republicans committed, including some during the 2000 elections in Florida and against Sen. John McCain. She criticized the GOP for spreading “falsehoods” and “lies” that people believed about her.
    The former secretary of state and 2016 Democratic nominee for president blamed Mitch McConnell and Trump for tainting the Supreme Court confirmation process and insulting female protestors.
    She warned that the GOP is an “ideological party driven by a lust for power” and controlled by corporate interests.
    “You can be civil but you can’t overcome what they intend to do unless you win elections,” she said.
    Read More: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...rt-again-if-d/
    My Thoughts:
    If you believe her load BS, I've got a bridge in NYC for sale, as an example; just look how the Democrats acted during the Kavanaugh hearings.
    What she’s doing is advocating violence if you’re not in power plain and simple, just remember Maxine Water’s calling for people to get in people’s faces and confront them wherever they are.
    Like I’ve said before people are going to get hurt and they have already have like, Rand Paul with 8 broken ribs at his home, Steve Scalize being shot at a baseball game.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. Nope. Civility is dead. Y'all won't rest untill your vision of the world is imposed on people whether they want it or not.

4. Quote Originally Posted by G-Lock View Post
    Nope. Civility is dead. Y'all won't rest untill your vision of the world is imposed on people whether they want it or not.
    Same for your dystopian fantasyland. Your crew think you want it but you won't be thinking that when it arrives.

The Place to Be

5. I didn't say who I viewed "you" to be...but thanks for trying to twist my intentionally ambiguous words yet again. Nice try.

Sent from my SM-G965U using USA Carry mobile app

6. Quote Originally Posted by G-Lock View Post
    I didn't say who I viewed "you" to be...but thanks for trying to twist my intentionally ambiguous words yet again. Nice try.

Sent from my SM-G965U using USA Carry mobile app
    Your single post is not the giveaway in this case. It's your body of work. We know what "you" or "your" means in your world. Anyone that doesn't think or vote like you.

The Place to Be

7. Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Your single post is not the giveaway in this case. It's your body of work. We know what "you" or "your" means in your world. Anyone that doesn't think or vote like you.

The Place to Be
    Pot, Kettle, Black.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Lock View Post
    Nope. Civility is dead. Y'all won't rest untill your vision of the world is imposed on people whether they want it or not.
    So according to you, these are following items are what you want by having the Democrats in power.
    They want to raise your taxes
    Put illegal aliens ahead of US citizens
    Give all 22 million illegal aliens citizenship
    Remove ICE
    Open borders
    Take away your guns
    Impeach Trump
    Impeach Kavanaugh
    Stop all congressional investigations into illegal activities done by the FBI, CIA & NSA that weaponized the intelligence community to request illegal FISA warrants and pushing the false Russian dossier.
    And these are the items that have occurred since Trump has become President in 18 months.
    1. Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch & Judge Kavanaugh
    2. 59 missiles dropped in Syria
    3. He took us out of TPP
    4. Illegal immigration is now down 70%( the lowest in 17 years)
    5. Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index 125.6
    6. Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a 10 year high
    7. Arranged from 7% to 24% Tariff on lumber from Canada
    8. Border wall well underway
    9. Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord
    10. Keystone pipeline approved
    11. NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%
    12. Allowing VA to terminate bad employees
    13. Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans
    14. More than 3,600,000 jobs created
    15. Median household income at a 7 year high
    16. The Stock Market is at the highest ever in its history
    17. China agreed to American import of beef
    18. $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks
    19. Rollback of A Regulation to boost coal mining
    20. ISIS almost destroyed
    21. Travel ban reinstated
    22. Executive order for religious freedom
    23. Jump started NASA
    24. $600 million cut from UN peacekeeping budget
    25. Targeting of MS13 gangs
    26. Deporting violent illegal immigrants
    27. Signed 51 bills to date
    28. Created a commission on child trafficking
    29. Created a commission on voter fraud
    30. Created a commission for opioids addiction
    31. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients
    32. Unemployment lowest since May 2007
    33. Historic Black College University initiative
    34. Women In Entrepreneurship Act
    35. Created an office for illegal immigrant crime victims
    36. Reversed Dodd-Frank
    37. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning
    38. Order to stop crime against law enforcement
    39. End of DAPA program
    40. Stopped companies from moving out of America
    41. Promoted businesses to create American Jobs
    42. Encouraged country to once again – ‘Buy American and hire American’
    43. Cutting regulations – 2 for every one created
    45. Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America first
    46. Apprentice program
    47. Highest manufacturing surge in 8 years
    48. $78 Billion promised reinvestment from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota
    49. Denied FBI a new building
    50. $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation
    51. Saves $22 million by reducing white house payroll
    52. Dept of Treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017 (2nd largest in history)
    53. Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in Egypt
    54. Signed An Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence and Economic Growth
    55. Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people’s lives than any President in the history of America
    56. President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman
    57. Has given head executive of each branches 6 month time frame, dated March 15, 2017, to trim the fat, restructure and improve efficiency of their branch. (Observe the push-back the leaks the lies as entrenched POWER refuses to go silently into that good night!)
    58. Last, refused his Presidential pay check. Donated it to Veterans issues
    59. Donating 1M of his own money to Hurricane victims (which no other president has done.
    60. Removed US from the Paris accord.
    61. Blacks and Hispanics employment at an all-time Historic level
    62. Women and youth employment highest in 65 years.
    63. Hundreds of businesses coming back to the US, which will gain hundreds of thousands of jobs.
    64. Housing starts at a 10 year high.
    65. More jobs available than workers to fill them.
    66. DOW hitting the highest of 4.3% in 12 years and predicted to hit 4.8% in the next quarter.
    67. 401k’s receiving record number of income and more money in your pocket because of the current tax reform.
    And just think, he’s only getting started, he’s got 6 more years to continue doing what he can to keep America going in the right direction for everyone to Make America Great Again.
    Here's a question to you, are you better off now than you were two years ago?

Here’s a good one from the Democrats, Eric Holder stated in a meeting today, “that when they go low, we kick them”.
    Now what do you think a mentally challenged Democrat moron might do with those words from Holder prompting actual violence towards Republicans?
    By Holder advancing violence that way, someone is going to get hurt or killed.
    It was just last month a Republican in California was almost stabbed at a political rally and there’s Rand Paul, Steve Scalise having physical harm done against them.

Democrats think mob violence and the destruction of private property is appropriate to get their way and force America to give them power. They cannot be allowed to win! They cannot be allowed to overthrow our nation! They won’t stop their violence until they burn down all our houses and destroy our way of life! Stop them! Send them to prison for life! Defend yourself and your grandchildren’s future!

11. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Democrats think mob violence and the destruction of private property is appropriate to get their way and force America to give them power. They cannot be allowed to win! They cannot be allowed to overthrow our nation! They won’t stop their violence until they burn down all our houses and destroy our way of life! Stop them! Send them to prison for life! Defend yourself and your grandchildren’s future!
    Wow, you parrot Fox News talking points so well. Now it's the mob at the gate. Way to govern, a mojority of the population don't like your policies so you just go with stoking the fear. RepubliCONs are the scaredest people I know. My guess is you're afraid demographics are catching up & your stolen grip on minority rule is in jeapordy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast