Trump: EVERYBODY Will Be TRACKED, Land, Air and Sea
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Trump: EVERYBODY Will Be TRACKED, Land, Air and Sea

  1. Trump: EVERYBODY Will Be TRACKED, Land, Air and Sea

    Oh goody! I can't WAIT to get my very own personal RFID chip! Thank Government!!! (whewww, I almost said thank God)
    .
    .

    .
    .
    Now we need more buildings and databases to store all that information! And more FED employees! Who cares about the Bill of Rights and the enormous costs!
    .
    Hey OPS, let's start a Go-Fund-Government to further this cause! Trump is a "REPUBLICAN" so he MUST be right!!!
    .
    .
    #Making Republicans Democrats Again!
    .
    .
    Now that there's "Stop and Frisk" in Chicago... ANTI 1st, 4th and 5th KAVANAUGH certainly was a perfect pick! He'll make it happen!

  2.   
  3. Yeah, even my liberal hide says a big effing NO to this proposal.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by G-Lock View Post
    Yeah, even my liberal hide says a big effing NO to this proposal.
    It's not about left versus right - it's about liberty versus tyranny ;-)

    The "party" structure which is the duopoly is controlled by those in power.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    Oh goody! I can't WAIT to get my very own personal RFID chip! Thank Government!!! (whewww, I almost said thank God)
    .
    .

    .
    .
    Now we need more buildings and databases to store all that information! And more FED employees! Who cares about the Bill of Rights and the enormous costs!
    .
    Hey OPS, let's start a Go-Fund-Government to further this cause! Trump is a "REPUBLICAN" so he MUST be right!!!
    .
    .
    #Making Republicans Democrats Again!
    .
    .
    Now that there's "Stop and Frisk" in Chicago... ANTI 1st, 4th and 5th KAVANAUGH certainly was a perfect pick! He'll make it happen!
    Not ok with this and consider it an invasion of privacy of the highest order. He is the same guy that said due process AFTER firearm confiscation and this is one of the numerous areas where we are constantly regressing on what the framers intended. A very Bush like move and that's not a compliment.

    The Place to Be

  6. #5
    I think he’s just pleasing his base and knows that this nutty plan can’t and won’t be implemented, but to allow this to part his lips is insane. The man has no morals and will spew lies just to make his base scream. This is a sad time for this nation.
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    I think heís just pleasing his base and knows that this nutty plan canít and wonít be implemented, but to allow this to part his lips is insane. The man has no morals and will spew lies just to make his base scream. This is a sad time for this nation.
    This is an attempt to placate the base that has long term consequences for dismantling Constitutionally protected privacy and freedoms for citizens. I am fine with a more effective methodology to track visa violators, I just see this as having a 100% potential to cross pollinate and be used as a weapon against Americans for whatever reason they dream up. Everything Orwell described is coming to fruition.

    The Place to Be

  8. #7
    I agree with the issues of tracking who enters and leaves the country, but am terrified of the bio-metric aspect of it. I see too much possibility of abuse and risk of security breaches here. Not to mention that bio-metric identification is not needed to track who comes and goes. we already have record of who enters and leaves the country legally. All they need to do is use the data they already have to track who has stayed illegally.

    The only thing that adding the bio-metric aspect of it is going to do is to add security risk and take away privacy.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    I agree with the issues of tracking who enters and leaves the country, but am terrified of the bio-metric aspect of it. I see too much possibility of abuse and risk of security breaches here. Not to mention that bio-metric identification is not needed to track who comes and goes. we already have record of who enters and leaves the country legally. All they need to do is use the data they already have to track who has stayed illegally.

    The only thing that adding the bio-metric aspect of it is going to do is to add security risk and take away privacy.
    If more folks on both sides would contact their congresscritters and demand to say NO to this....hey, we got out of the TPP....for the time being.
    .
    It only takes a quick phone call.
    .
    202-224-3121

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast