Million Gun Owner March

Thread: Million Gun Owner March

Million Gun Owner March

A site I came across and thought I'd post.

Official site of the Million Gun Owner March

The mission of the Million Gun Owner March is to galvanize the courage and resolve of American gun owners; to petition our elected officials against establishing anti-gun legislation; and to remind America that the Second Amendment is necessary to maintain our right to self defense.

It is the one right that protects all others.

We will accomplish our mission by a centralized, peaceful march on the United States Capitol, supported by satellite marches to State Capitols and smaller cities all across America.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    A site I came across and thought I'd post.

Official site of the Million Gun Owner March

The mission of the Million Gun Owner March is to galvanize the courage and resolve of American gun owners; to petition our elected officials against establishing anti-gun legislation; and to remind America that the Second Amendment is necessary to maintain our right to self defense.

It is the one right that protects all others.

We will accomplish our mission by a centralized, peaceful march on the United States Capitol, supported by satellite marches to State Capitols and smaller cities all across America.
    Lukem,

This topic is on almost every gun site. It's finally a chance to get ALL gun owners to wake up and unite. Even if everyone isn't able to participate, the show of unity will give the message to Washington and the country.

I was #138 to sign up on their site:

Official site of the Second Amendment March

It sort of evolved, since the name Million Gun Owner March could be counterproductive, or a turnoff to some people. The 'first amendment' group, the media, would have jumped all over it in a negative way.

Anyway, I noticed that USA Carry is not listed as a link on their site. I don't know how you site admins deal with each other, but I would think it would benefit both sites to be linked.

They already have a substantial link page, including: JFPO, Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NRA and more than 20 others. (In my opinion, all legit gun sites should have links to the others - strength in numbers).

Thanks. I just sent them an email.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by Tophog View Post
    Lukem,

Anyway, I noticed that USA Carry is not listed as a link on their site. I don't know how you site admins deal with each other, but I would think it would benefit both sites to be linked.

They already have a substantial link page, including: JFPO, Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NRA and more than 20 others. (In my opinion, all legit gun sites should have links to the others - strength in numbers).
    Official site of the Second Amendment March

USA Carry has been added!

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    I'll be there.