I’ve got more Native American Indian linage in me than Elizabeth Warren. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I’ve got more Native American Indian linage in me than Elizabeth Warren.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    I think Liz Warren goofed on this one. She’s on shaky ground. As a liberal, I’m willing to acknowledge her error. I was watching MSNBC a few nights ago. They had a Native American activist who said, “white people have no rights on deciding who is or isn’t Native, we do.” I’m in full agreement with him.

I hope you Trumpers will understand that he’s not always right and that you’re willing to admit that.
    Your correct, Warren not only goofed up, she dug her hole even deeper by coming out with this so called DNA inspection. BTW, the overall data that was drawn from, didn't cover only the Native Americans here, it was a way too wide data base, which included South America.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Your correct, Warren not only goofed up, she dug her hole even deeper by coming out with this so called DNA inspection. BTW, the overall data that was drawn from, didn't cover only the Native Americans here, it was a way too wide data base, which included South America.
    Last I checked south America and central.America had indigenous populations too.

Sent from my SM-G965U using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    I hope you Trumpers will understand that he’s not always right and that you’re willing to admit that.
    I'm really concerned about the hazard that flying pigs will create. You think bird crap on your windshield is bad....

Cause that will happen before a Trumper ever admits he isn't perfect, just like Kim Jong Un, who also doesn't take a crap.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

5. Didn't she only make the results known because of an original misprint, otherwise she would never have released the results.
    1/1024th

We cannot let a minority of people hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people."
    - Hillary Clinton

I am glad this is settled. 6-10 generations ago, an Elizabeth Warren forebear shook hands with a Cherokee. That'll show em Liz!!!!
    -163s.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I find it interesting how you jumped all over my comment about Liz Warren being wrong, but you completely ignored the the portion about you and your fellow Trumpers acknowledging that Trump is not perfect and is often wrong. It’s difficult to admit, huh?
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

8. No one is prefect but a few here seem to think they are.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    No one is prefect but a few here seem to think they are.
    And a few here go so far as to think that Trump is 'god like' in his perfection.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

10. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    And a few here go so far as to think that Trump is 'god like' in his perfection.
    I don't even know why I participate on this forum. It is void of any critical thought whatsoever. I feel that I have to dumb down my posts just so that some will take notice, in hopes that they may pick up some piece of information and begin to put 2 and 2 together.
    What I have learned being here, THIS is what they mean when they say Dumbed Down America.
    Perhaps some passer-by will stumble across something while they are here, think about it, and take it with them. And then it will be worth it.

US Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren has said she was unaware that Harvard Law School had been promoting her purported Native American heritage until she read about it in a newspaper several weeks ago.
    But for at least six straight years during Warren’s tenure, Harvard University reported in federally mandated diversity statistics that it had a Native American woman in its senior ranks at the law school. According to both Harvard officials and federal guidelines, those statistics are almost always based on the way employees describe themselves.
    Read More: https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...YryolvgNKgwvxA
    My Thoughts:
    Surprise, surprise, surprise.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast