I’ve got more Native American Indian linage in me than Elizabeth Warren. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I’ve got more Native American Indian linage in me than Elizabeth Warren.

-163t.jpg
    Oops.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Ops and Trump are big on blowing up petty topics into major mud slinging contests. How petty of them both, but that is what little minded do I guess.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Ops and Trump are big on blowing up petty topics into major mud slinging contests. How petty of them both, but that is what little minded do I guess.
    Hey, I wasn't the one who went all over the national news puking out her BS DNA data, which was absurd to the max.
    Like I said, I've got more American lineage in me than Warren, and you possibly do also.
    She deserves the ridicule.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Hey, I wasn't the one who went all over the national news puking out her BS DNA data, which was absurd to the max.
    Like I said, I've got more American lineage in me than Warren, and you possibly do also.
    She deserves the ridicule.
    Neanderthal class act here.... how petty and childish and he is supposed to be a leader. He is unfit to lead a cub scout troop.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Neanderthal class act here.... how petty and childish, you've got whole lot of nerve to call someone else that, you epitomize those references, every time you post something.
    Oh I haven't mentioned this in a long time, don't forget to take your meds, they sure help those with massive TDS.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Neanderthal class act here.... how petty and childish, you've got whole lot of nerve to call someone else that, you epitomize those references, every time you post something.
    Oh I haven't mentioned this in a long time, don't forget to take your meds, they sure help those with massive TDS.
    I'm not the president of the country. For the president to behave like that is totally inappropriate. Trump is not as smart as he brags, but he is smart enough to know how to manipulate stupid people.

I despise liars and willfully stupid people, trump is a liar, and he relishes how easily he can incite and motivate the willfully stupid people which comprise many of his supporters.

Your sad pathetic little 'take your meds' insults merely demonstrate your desperation, thinking that somehow increases the credibility of your position, when you are just a proven liar.

An in case someone just wondered into this forum and doesn't know your history of lying and lack the courage to be honest enough to admit it, I'll provide them a list...... as an example of your worth as a person and your lack of honesty or character.
    • CIA has gigantic drug lab at their headquarters in Langly, VA
    • Seattle Seahawks player burns American Flag in locker room.
    • McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the history of the US Navy, and an attack on the other side of the planet from his duty station.
    • Anthony Bourdain murdered by Hillary to silence him about her involvement in pedophilia
    • Child's skull found on Clinton property during sex trafficking and pedophilia raid.
    • Room full of servers destroyed in fire at Clinton home as agents with warrants were en route
    • Webb Hubbell is Chelsea's Clinton's biological father
    • Hillary flew to Russia in the middle to the night to elude arrest
    • Hillary had rock stars Chris Cornell murdered to silence him about her involvement in cocaine trafficking and a pedophilia ring.
    • Trump sends Feds to raid muslim compound in NY state, but it was actually a citizen arrested for shoplifting.
    • Jade Helm military exercise was the preparation for Martial Law which would occur in the summer of 2015

Any wagers on Ops calling me a troll as a response? What no takers.........

8. Talk about a class act, Elizabeth Warren stole the position in a class by claiming Native American. A position meant for someone else. She also stole a job position by claiming Native American. Another meant for someone else. Typical Democrat thinking. Blame someone else.

We cannot let a minority of people hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people."
    - Hillary Clinton

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123