Donít Forget To VOTE!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Donít Forget To VOTE!

1. Donít Forget To VOTE!

3. The above video is the problem. But it makes no sense to complain about a problem without seeking a solution.
    Personally, I think this country is irrecoverable. But then I figure what the he||, weíre wasting time bantering uselessly on this board.
    I havenít researched or vetted the following, perhaps somebody here knows something about it and will share.
    Meantime in the end time, it may be worth a try:

https://act.represent.us/sign/our-strategy/

4. Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    Personally, I think this country is irrecoverable.
    Yeah, well you've basically said the country was irrecoverable from its outset, so...

5. Quote Originally Posted by Sean Woods View Post
    Yeah, well you've basically said the country was irrecoverable from its outset, so...
    Government is never the solution. Only you are. Which solidifies my quote.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Woods View Post
    Government is never the solution. Only you are. Which solidifies my quote.
    Power hungry leaders have hijacked the minds of the many idiots you think are a solution. Chant "lock her up" and they behave like a Labrador Retriever when it sees a tennis ball. These are people that are no longer capable of being a solution for anything. Look at the mindless masses attending Trump pep rally's. They are star struck non-thinking puppets that seem to worship their 'dear leader'. Wonder how they 'think' (I'm being generous to call it thinking), just review Ops postings. It if casts Trump or a supporter in a bad light, it's 'fake news' (the recent 'fake' van of Sayoc as an example), and of course the many many flat out lies about those that dare criticize their orange idol.
    ďReligion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.Ē ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Power hungry leaders have hijacked the minds of the many idiots you think are a solution. Chant "lock her up" and they behave like a Labrador Retriever when it sees a tennis ball. These are people that are no longer capable of being a solution for anything. Look at the mindless masses attending Trump pep rally's. They are star struck non-thinking puppets that seem to worship their 'dear leader'. Wonder how they 'think' (I'm being generous to call it thinking), just review Ops postings. It if casts Trump or a supporter in a bad light, it's 'fake news' (the recent 'fake' van of Sayoc as an example), and of course the many many flat out lies about those that dare criticize their orange idol.
    It all comes down to a few basic questions.
    Are you and the country better off now than when Obama was in office and do you want the following to happen if the Democrats regain control.
    What the Democrats want to do if they regain power.
    They want to raise your taxes
    Put illegal aliens ahead of US citizens
    Give all 22 million illegal aliens citizenship
    Remove ICE
    Stop the Wall that would result in an open border
    Take away your guns
    Impeach Trump
    Impeach Kavanaugh
    Stop all congressional investigations into illegal activities done by the FBI, CIA & NSA that weaponized the intelligence community to request illegal FISA warrants and pushing the false Russian dossier.
    So the question is do we want our countries future to continue the way it has done under President Trump, as he has shown can be done during his first 19 months in office or a return to what the Democrats have said they want to do.
    That answer can only be answered in the way you vote on Nov. 6th.
    So take your pick.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Many Americans have no idea how close they are to losing their country.
    Vote Republican Nov 6th.

Judicial Watch reporting 1.7 million fraudulent voter registrations in California.
    Not surprised. Brown should be arrested and get 20 years in prison for handing out IDs to illegals.
    Why is no one investigating this?

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Judicial Watch reporting 1.7 million fraudulent voter registrations in California.
    Not surprised. Brown should be arrested and get 20 years in prison for handing out IDs to illegals.
    Why is no one investigating this?
    It should be clearly noted that the resident pathological and cowardly liar has not included a link to substantiate what is probably just another in this long history of "lying for dear leader" legacy.
    ďReligion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.Ē ― Steven Weinberg

When You Vote, Remember How Democrats Even Opposed Protecting Babies Who Survive Abortions
    The following is excerpted from Father Pavone’s recent NewsMax column:
    President Trump, in the stirring rallies he has been holding across the country to show voters the tremendous progress we have all made under Republican leadership and the dangers we face from the Democratic Party, has called this an election of common sense. And he names this as his reason for embracing the policies he has been advancing.
    There appear to me five immediate ways that common sense would lead us to vote Republican in the midterms of 2018.
    3. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. This bedrock principle of our legal system, and of civilized society, was thrown out the window by the Senate Democrats and their allies during the recent Kavanaugh hearings. The lesson here for the midterms is that this was not an aberration, but rather has now become the modus operandi of Democratic opposition to the progress the Republicans are making in transforming the courts. I looked and listened in vain to hear a simple, straightforward answer from the opponents of Kavanaugh to the question, “Isn’t he to be presumed innocent until proven guilty?” but, sadly, their answers lacked the requisite simplicity and common sense.
    4. You don’t give matches to an arsonist, and you don’t give political power to an angry mob. This has been one of the president’s best quotes in his rallies, referring to the very disturbing behavior of Democrat-supported left wing groups who pounded and clawed at the doors of the Supreme Court recently, and, following the advice of Democratic members of Congress like Maxine Waters and Cory Booker, got in the face of Trump supporters and drove them out of restaurants. Neither should voters lose sight of the “logic” of Hillary Clinton. She recently declared that you cannot be civil with a political party that opposes what you stand for, and that civility will return only when the Democrats return to power. This means either that what Republicans stand for doesn’t matter, and therefore can be destroyed by Democrats without any reaction, or it is an unintended compliment that Republicans and their allies know how to disagree peacefully, and use the processes America provides for making peaceful change rather than resorting to mob rule. In any case, commonsense dictates not to give matches to arsonists.
    5. You don’t kill babies. The arena of my own fulltime advocacy is that of calling for the protection of children in the first nine months of their existence. I never cease to be amazed at the blind spot that the Democratic Party has to the children in the womb. The fact that they are human is common sense. And the duty of any civilized society to protect its youngest children is self-evident. If you analyze the roll call of the all the abortion-related votes in the current 115th Congress as well as in the 114th Congress, you will see that every one of them broke down along party lines. Whether it was about direct protection of the babies in the womb, or the financing of abortion, the Republicans always voted in favor of protecting these children and the Democrats always voted in favor of abortion. The crossover votes in each case were either non-existent or could be counted on one hand. There was even a vote on whether to protect babies born alive after a failed abortion, and the Democrats opposed that too. To lack common sense on something as basic as the protection of children is the most disturbing point of all.
    The president is right. The midterms of 2018 really don’t require complex analysis of political trends or a highly nuanced understanding of the many issues confronting our nation and its leaders. It really is an election of common sense. And it is a moment to pray that common sense prevails.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast