Trump Is A Globalist - Make No Mistake About It

Thread: Trump Is A Globalist - Make No Mistake About It

1. Trump Is A Globalist - Make No Mistake About It

Trump is not using any opportunity whatsoever to warn the [ignorant] public about violations of our most basic Rights. Rather, he is encouraging those violations. He may provide a bone here and there to appease the constituents who voted him in, but make no mistake, he is supporting a Globalist Agenda and the MIC:
    MIC isn't only bombs in foreign countries. Technology evolves, and war at some point may be obsolete. Corporatists/lobbyists see a tremendous opportunity to sell their products - at the expense of tax payers and Human Freedom.
    Trump promised Biometrics which will track everybody air, land and sea, a goal specifically stated by the UN to be fully implemented to every man, woman and child in the world by 2030.
    Under Trump, TSA announced Biometric Identification is being implemented not only for international flights, but now DOMESTIC flights, with a road map to include busses, trains, cars, etc. nation-wide.
    Facial Recognition, constant 24/7 surveillance provided free by Amazon to the city of Orlando, complete violation of the 4th and 5th Amendments - again, not a single peep from this Commander in Chief who swore an Oath to the American people.
    As president, Trump publicly announced raising the age to 21 to own a gun - and now states are doing it.
    As president, Trump publicly announced take the guns first, due process later.
    As president, Trump endorsed USMCA (NAFTA 2.0) which "forces" U.S. UNIONISM on Mexico, and demands all three countries to abide by the International Labour Organization (ILO) standards among other anti Free Trade initiatives. Remember this: RP warned of a North American Union.
    As president, on September 20, 2018, President Donald Trump told attendees at a chiefs of police convention that he has instructed the Justice Department to work toward reinstating “Stop and Frisk”, violating Constitutional protections.
    Conversations about interest rates, DEBT which continues to rise exponentially - border wall which I believe is very well orchestrated to further the enormous debt of the nation - all of the above will cost dearly more in FRN's and Loss of Rights. If Trump was so worried about freedom, costs and cutting the American people a real break, he would alert the people of these gross violations of our Natural Rights and save billions upon billions effective immediately. But he doesn't.
    Trump is a Globalist. Make no mistake about it.

PAF

3. Trump Is A Globalist - Make No Mistake About It-45087142_2168069206579218_3730851460821286912_n.jpg

4. G-Lock,
    That used to be the Republican platform of which I whole-heartedly agree.
    Promote peace and prosperity, reduce spending and work toward economic freedom, do unto others, etc.
    But as a Conservative who abides by the Constitution, I am certain that if we agreed with each other and found common ground, I would be chastised by the now republican party. Probably your party too.
    Perhaps we should consult with OPS? I mean, we should hate each other because of the elections tomorrow and we must “win”.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    G-Lock,
    That used to be the Republican platform of which I whole-heartedly agree.
    Promote peace and prosperity, reduce spending and work toward economic freedom, do unto others, etc.
    But as a Conservative who abides by the Constitution, I am certain that if we agreed with each other and found common ground, I would be chastised by the now republican party. Probably your party too.
    Perhaps we should consult with OPS? I mean, we should hate each other because of the elections tomorrow and we must “win”.
    +100

Sent from my SM-G965U using USA Carry mobile app

6. This thread is exactly why we must look at records and not fall for podium rhetoric.
    If you vote tomorrow, don’t fall for just R versus D, I know candidates who run on tickets based upon demographics. Make sure you know the candidates true intentions, speak to them directly if you have the opportunity at the polling locations.
    Local is most important:
    - Constitutional sheriff
    - City Council
    - School board who will protect your children's privacy
    - Local representatives
    - Etc
    Unfortunately I do not have anybody running who represents me so I am not giving my consent.