Lawmakers Propose Social Media Hate Speech Checks Before Gun Purchases - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Lawmakers Propose Social Media Hate Speech Checks Before Gun Purchases

  1. #11
    Acosta’s manhandling of the Whitehouse intern during a press conference today could be considered assault.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    "Bill Of Rights."
    Thanks, with all of the acronyms floating around, I couldn't place that one.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Thanks, with all of the acronyms floating around, I couldn't place that one.
    No problem. Everybody already knew you were/are unacquainted with much of anything having to do with freedom and liberty issues.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    No problem. Everybody already knew you were/are unacquainted with much of anything having to do with freedom and liberty issues.
    Lawmakers Propose Social Media Hate Speech Checks Before Gun Purchases-361bb350ea7713946407d59c73bbf4ef.jpg
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    No problem. Everybody already knew you were/are unacquainted with much of anything having to do with freedom and liberty issues.
    That was just a stupid remark, condescending remarks don't make you look good.
    .
    Since your so well at acronyms tell me what CPA stands for, and it's not Certified Public Accountant.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  7. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    That was just a stupid remark, condescending remarks don't make you look good.
    .
    Since your so well at acronyms tell me what CPA stands for, and it's not Certified Public Accountant.
    Closest Point of Approach. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

    The Place to Be

  8. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    That was just a stupid remark, condescending remarks don't make you look good.
    .
    Since your so well at acronyms tell me what CPA stands for, and it's not Certified Public Accountant.
    I didn't think it was stupid. Actually, after I laughed, I cried. It brought out my innermost emotions that I just shake my head at. Blues statement to you is what I would say to most of Amerika.
    .
    Hey! Another acronym! Which just goes to show how bad they ALL are! If I was dictator, I would ban every one of them. Then maybe we'd be a little closer to freedom.

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    That was just a stupid remark, condescending remarks don't make you look good.
    Always ignoring PAF's questions concerning what you think about anti-liberty legislation/court rulings/proposals/laws doesn't make you look good either. As long as there's an (R) next to the name of a tyrant foisting and/or enforcing such unconstitutional laws and rulings on The People, you've demonstrated vividly that you're fine with it. And you don't even attempt to deny it when PAF or I or somebody else calls you on it, like here and now for example.

    Statists are the natural enemies of liberty, and thereby, of The People. Yes, you are included in that statement.

    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Since your so well at acronyms tell me what CPA stands for, and it's not Certified Public Accountant.
    Well, Tex already beat me to it so I'll take a stab at what that acronym might mean if relating to you.

    "Creepy Pro-police-state Adherent?"

    "Cheer-leader for Police Assault?"

    "Control-freaks' Pusillanimity Association?"

    "Constantly Professing Asininity?"

    I could go on, but I'd hate to make you spend your day on Dictionary.com trying to figure out exactly how I'm insulting you.

    And actually, CPA does stand for Certified Public Accountant, which clearly you are not since you can't even Certify what your Accounting of the non-Patriot Act does to (as opposed to "for") the Public.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Always ignoring PAF's questions concerning what you think about anti-liberty legislation/court rulings/proposals/laws doesn't make you look good either. As long as there's an (R) next to the name of a tyrant foisting and/or enforcing such unconstitutional laws and rulings on The People, you've demonstrated vividly that you're fine with it. And you don't even attempt to deny it when PAF or I or somebody else calls you on it, like here and now for example.

    Statists are the natural enemies of liberty, and thereby, of The People. Yes, you are included in that statement.



    Well, Tex already beat me to it so I'll take a stab at what that acronym might mean if relating to you.

    "Creepy Pro-police-state Adherent?"

    "Cheer-leader for Police Assault?"

    "Control-freaks' Pusillanimity Association?"

    "Constantly Professing Asininity?"

    I could go on, but I'd hate to make you spend your day on Dictionary.com trying to figure out exactly how I'm insulting you.

    And actually, CPA does stand for Certified Public Accountant, which clearly you are not since you can't even Certify what your Accounting of the non-Patriot Act does to (as opposed to "for") the Public.

    Blues
    You’re a legend in your own mind.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  11. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You’re a legend in your own mind.
    Here’s an acronym that fits you perfectly:
    .
    ID-10-T
    .
    That’s one I wouldn’t ban.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast