CNN’s Jim Acosta kicked out of the Whitehouse press conferences
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CNN’s Jim Acosta kicked out of the Whitehouse press conferences

CNN’s Jim Acosta kicked out of the Whitehouse press conferences

Well the viewers of the Whitehouse press conferences have lucked out today, we won’t have to hear Jim Acosta’s voice anymore, he has been given the boot from being there for a long time. These individuals need to learn. It's a privilege to be allowed within the White House not a Right. Challenging questions are perfectly fine. Disrespectful conduct isn't.
    Also his manhandling of the Whitehouse intern during a press conference today could be considered assault.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Well the viewers of the Whitehouse press conferences have lucked out today, we won’t have to hear Jim Acosta’s voice anymore, he has been given the boot from being there for a long time. These individuals need to learn. It's a privilege to be allowed within the White House not a Right. Challenging questions are perfectly fine. Disrespectful conduct isn't.
    Also his manhandling of the Whitehouse intern during a press conference today could be considered assault.
    Acostas was just doing his job. He asked tough questions that Trump didn’t want to answer, so Trump decided to try to bully Acostas. Also, Acostas didn’t manhandle the intern. He simply held on to the microphone when she tried to grab it because he had followup questions. Stop lying. If Trump wants to be lobbed softball questions, he needs to go to FOX News.
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

4. I have to step back my initial reaction to this.
    Acosta was wrong. The microphone was not his personal property. It was the second attempt to take the mic from him. He did not manhandle her as OPS suggested, and it was clearly not "assault". But he did push her arm away which is clearly wrong.

Jim Acosta is a disgrace to the media...extremely rude, and does not understand the concept of giving respect in order to get it. He never will.
    -166i.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Remind you of any other coward and how they deal with questions and views they disagree with?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

7. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Remind you of any other coward and how they deal with questions and views they disagree with?
    The world is complex for sure and run by those at the top. We live in the cesspool. I try to live free as best that I can, but when I set foot out of my personal box there are things I have little control over.
    When I want to visit beautiful and fascinating places, I am forced to be scanned, tracked and questioned, otherwise stay at home and live a life of complete solitude.
    I exercise my rights to the fullest while I can breathe. I enjoy offering my perspectives, hoping to inspire the next generation. I try to stay up on my community and things that affect me. Exchange of information is critical and we must always stand alert.
    Trump Says He's Open To Working With Democrats In Regulating Social Media Companies Like Facebook And Twitter

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/07/trum...d-twitter.html
    My position is government has absolutely no business in regulating, bargaining or deciding anything, other than full protection of the 1st Amendment. If social media sites choose to do as they wish, it is up to the Free Market to straighten it out. Just the thought of trump even entertaining such things is frightening. Just as states are now raising the age to 21.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    I have to step back my initial reaction to this.
    Acosta was wrong. The microphone was not his personal property. It was the second attempt to take the mic from him. He did not manhandle her as OPS suggested, and it was clearly not "assault". But he did push her arm away which is clearly wrong.
    I’ll give you that. You’re correct, but Acostas is an aggressive journalist, and you really can’t blame him for being so aggressive since Trump has created such a horrible relationship with the media. Besides, the nature of being a WH cooespondant calls for some aggression. It’s a pit. They’re all over one another. As far as disrespect goes, Trump is the most disrespectful president ever. Him speaking on the topic of disrespect is an example of the pot calling the kettle black. Only a nut would do that. Besides, Acostas might’ve crossed the line, best wasn’t out of control and didn’t deserve Trump’s over-the-top, condescending lecture. Trump is a nut. He actually insulted several GOP candidates who didn’t reach out to him for support and lost their races. He made fun of them, which is juvenile. He rubbed it in like a spoiled child. No real man does that.
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

9. Philly, likewise, I gotta give you that lol
    Those type A personalities........ ;-)

10. Should have been done long ago . The man is very rude and does not like to give others a chance to ask questions .

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Should have been done long ago . The man is very rude and does not like to give others a chance to ask questions .
    Compared to Trump he is a gentleman.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast