Finding lost votes.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finding lost votes.

Finding lost votes.

In government, if you are responsible for sensitive or classified material (unless you are Hillary Clinton or a member of her circle of protected people who are never held to any legal standard that the rest of America is held accountable), and you leave such classified material unsecured such that it is discovered to have been left exposed to unauthorized access, you could expect to be charged and tried according to law. It is long past time that election documents and records of actual votes are brought under the same protected legal status if they are not already so protected.
    Why am I raising this issue? We have seen repeatedly following elections that in close races where a winner should be called, suddenly, and suspiciously, votes are newly discovered that had been lost or misplaced by election officials (always benefiting Democrats).
    While votes may be local, their results almost always have broader implications on many levels upon people all across the nation. When suspicious votes are allowed to be integrated into vote totals voter confidence and vote integrity is seriously compromised. Voting officials who fail to safeguard all ballots and voting documents ought to be absolutely held accountable for any loss of accountability. Further, if such materials are discovered to have been left unsecured, an immediate criminal investigation should be required to validate represented votes, or excluded from inclusion in the vote, and the individual responsible for the loss of accountability, or attempted fraud, determined and held legally criminally responsible for the loss of individual voting rights compromised by the fraud or loss of accountability.
    Make no mistake that these tactics of integrating false votes have often been employed in the past to change election results. That should never be allowed. Any time it happens it brings whole elections into question, dilutes the strength of literally every legal voters vote, and is a fundamental crime against every other citizen.
    We must ensure now that legal measures are put in place so that such suspicious votes never find their way into election results. This is a fundamental Constitutional right and obligation that must be preserved!
    That’s why Nelson’s recount down in Florida must be scrutinized to the max.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. OPS,
    I lost my head the other day and voted for the first time in years. Wrongly thinking that even a slight reduction of theft might be achieved which is hitting my pockets deep and hard. I did not vote democrat. I did not vote republican. If the libertarian candidates would have won, which they did not, they would still be operating in a corrupt organization.
    And here you are, advocating "legal measures put in place", which knowing you, advocates even MORE government "solutions" which is NOT the answer.
    If you want accountability (to ensure the enslavement system continues to thrive), do it on your dime, not mine. Call your bunker buddies up on the phone. Each of you take a precinct and get to work. Problem "solved".

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    OPS,
    I lost my head the other day and voted for the first time in years. Wrongly thinking that even a slight reduction of theft might be achieved which is hitting my pockets deep and hard. I did not vote democrat. I did not vote republican. If the libertarian candidates would have won, which they did not, they would still be operating in a corrupt organization.
    And here you are, advocating "legal measures put in place", which knowing you, advocates even MORE government "solutions" which is NOT the answer.
    If you want accountability (to ensure the enslavement system continues to thrive), do it on your dime, not mine. Call your bunker buddies up on the phone. Each of you take a precinct and get to work. Problem "solved".
    Considering how much you don’t like the government systems we have here, why do you stay here? Have you ever been and seen what it’s like overseas where even the thought of a system of government like ours is completely out of the question?
    Granted it’s not perfect, but it’s a whole lot better than most.
    And your “Call your bunker buddies up on the phone” is beneath you and is completely unwarranted and foolish.

Florida Democrat Election Official Admits Noncitizens, Felons Voting
    A veteran Democrat chief election official in Florida has conceded in court that noncitizens and felons possibly voted, in a case that could have national implications for how localities clean up voter rolls.
    Broward County Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes is defending her office against a lawsuit brought by the American Civil Rights Union, a conservative legal group that contends there are more voters registered on Broward’s rolls than there are eligible voters in the county.
    Those rolls are said to be inflated with not only noncitizens and felons, but also other ineligible people who have voted illegally.
    On July 31, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel newspaper reported that, in court, “Snipes acknowledged the processes her office [has] been using aren’t perfect and that some noncitizens and felons have voted despite not being eligible—especially right before major elections, when groups are actively registering new voters.”
    Burnadette Norris-Weeks, a lawyer for Snipes and Broward County, said the statement was “blown out of proportion” and was in response to a question, rather than a statement of definite voter fraud in the county.
    “This wasn’t a suggestion there was rampant voter fraud in Broward County,” Norris-Weeks told The Daily Signal in a phone interview. She added that suggested improvements were “no admission of anything.”
    “The supervisor will try anything to improve the system,” she said.
    As of Aug. 30, just over half of the county’s 1.18 million registered voters, 595,688, are Democrats, according to county figures. About 21.6 percent of them, 254,966, are Republicans, while 326,405 are not affiliated with a political party, and 3,891 are described as “other.”
    Snipes has been the county’s top election official since being appointed in mid-2003, and has won subsequent elections starting in November 2004.
    U.S. District Judge Beth Bloom of the Southern District of Florida in Miami, an appointee of President Barack Obama, has not yet rendered a decision. A ruling will likely come in October, Norris-Weeks said.
    “One of the things that is the beauty of this country is that anybody can sue for anything on any day,” Norris-Weeks said. “This is just a right-wing conservative organization trying to make sure it’s more difficult for people to vote.”
    The case’s four-day trial this summer came at a time when voter fraud has become a national issue. President Donald Trump in May named a Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity to examine the issue nationally.
    Broward County’s problems reportedly included voter registration lists with 130-year-old voters (or would-be voters, if they were living), felons, duplicate registrations, and commercial addresses listed as residential addresses.
    “Snipes said she does not use Social Security death records to check up on extremely old voters—like age 130. She waits for a death certificate to fall in her lap. She won’t even look at local obituaries as a starting point,” Logan Churchwell, a spokesman for the Public Interest Legal Foundation, which is representing the plaintiffs in the case, told The Daily Signal in an email.
    Foundation President J. Christian Adams, a member of Trump’s elections commission, is arguing in court on behalf of the American Civil Rights Union.
    The Snipes testimony provided many disclosures about noncitizens voting, Churchwell noted.
    “Of those outing themselves as noncitizens, she has seen records of ballots cast prior,” he said.
    Still, the case is not a voter fraud case, but about whether Broward County manages voter records in accordance with the National Voter Registration Act of 1993, also known as the “motor voter” law. That law allows people to register to vote when they apply for their driver’s license, but also requires local elections offices to keep their voter lists accurate.
    Snipes reportedly said in court that her office was applying to be connected to Florida’s Driver and Vehicle Information Database.
    “She made references to episodes involving voter registration drives before an election that turned in bad information. She gave the example of fictitious names on the stand,” Churchwell said. “She agreed that her office had registered ‘hundreds’ of voters claiming illegal commercial addresses as residential ones. They were usually rented mailboxes.”
    Read More: https://www.dailysignal.com/2017/08/...BedUw9JdNhu3p4
    My Thoughts:
    Can’t figure how she is able to continue in that office after acknowledging those actions and right now with the current voting problems with that county, far too many questions are being brought forward.

Levin: Why do Democrats ‘always manage to pick up votes after the fact?’
    Thursday on the radio, LevinTV host Mark Levin alerted listeners to the continued ballot-counting in Florida, which Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, R, called an attempt by “[D]emocrat lawyers” to steal the election.
    Florida law requires counties to report early voting results within 30 minutes after polls close, but Broward and Palm Beach Counties in Florida are still counting and refusing to disclose the number of ballots remaining to be counted, Rubio said.
    “You see, we not only have to win elections, we have to win them with enough of a buffer that all the cheating that goes on doesn’t affect the outcome,” Levin said.
    Listen: https://soundcloud.com/conservativer...lways-democrat
    Levin called out the counties’ election commissions for counting late ballots and ballots filled out incorrectly — and doing so behind closed doors, though a judge ruled the process should be open.
    “All these things are built into the voting process so the Left can steal it. Tell me, where has a Republican stolen an election? Where has a Republican stolen an election? Nowhere. And how is it when Democrats are behind, they always manage to pick up votes after the fact?” Levin said.

“Every vote should count, as long as they’re Democrats’ and as long as the Democrats win. This is Florida right now.”
    Read More:
    https://www.conservativereview.com/n..._SAp-Aik2Exfsk
    My Thoughts:
    Hopefully the votes from Broward County and Palm Beach will be verified correctly and not do anything illegal, but were talking about a Democratic controlled voting operation there and they have had legal problems with falsified voting in the past.

Marco Rubio says he knows who’s to blame for Florida election problems: Broward’s Brenda Snipes.
    As partisans lined up for war over Florida’s election results, vote counting and looming recounts, U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio aimed fire Thursday at Broward County Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes.
    Rubio excoriated the elections supervisor in series of messages he posted on Twitter.
    “A U.S. Senate seat & a statewide cabinet officer are now potentially in the hands of an elections supervisor with a history of incompetence & of blatant violations of state & federal laws,” Rubio thundered in one of his afternoon commentaries.
    He complained that vote counting in Florida’s other 66 counties was much farther along than in Broward.
    “#BayCounty was hit by a Cat 4 Hurricane just 4 weeks ago, yet managed to count votes & submit timely results. Yet over 41 hours after polls closed #Broward elections office is still counting votes?” Rubio said.
    Bay County reported 63,768 votes cast. Broward had 707,223 cast late Thursday afternoon as counting continued.
    The senator went on to argue that the slow pace was more than “annoying incompetence.” Instead, he warned it is an indication of the potential for mischief, rather than slow counting. Rubio said Democratic lawyers were planning to “steal” the Senate election and one of the Florida Cabinet races. Presumably that refers to the agriculture commissioner contest between Matt Caldwell and Nikki Fried. The two candidates were separated Thursday evening by 470 votes — out of more than 8 million cast.
    U.S. Rep. Ted Deutch, a Democrat who represents parts of Broward and Palm Beach counties, visited the Broward elections office on Thursday, and later said on Twitter that Rubio “should not wildly speculate & make reckless charges questioning the legitimacy of elections. Instead let’s count every single vote, shall we? Marco, it doesn’t even take six words, let alone six tweets to say, ‘EVERY. VOTE. SHOULD. BE. COUNTED.’”
    Former U.S. Rep. Gwen Graham ridiculed Rubio’s assertions. “Utter Trumpian BS, Senator. Instead of spewing false conspiracy theories, let our democracy work. Just, chill,” she wrote on Twitter. Graham was an unsuccessful candidate for the Democratic gubernatorial nomination.
    Rubio seized on a comment from Snipes that she didn’t know how many ballots remained to be counted, and he raised suspicions that something was wrong because her office “isn’t reporting hourly or regularly, but rather releasing thousands of additional votes, often in the overnight hours, that are chipping away at GOP leads.”
    Counting votes in Broward — whether it’s done on election night or after — is virtually guaranteed to produce more Democratic than Republican ballots and reduce the GOP’s advantage statewide. That happens in every election, regardless of timing.
    Broward is the biggest Democratic county in the state. More than 50 percent of the county’s registered voters are Democrats. Republicans make up 21 percent of the county’s registered voters — in third place behind no party affiliation voters, who make up 28 percent.
    Because of the delay, Rubio wrote, Democratic lawyers “are descending on #Florida. They have been very clear they aren’t here to make sure every vote is counted. They are here to change the results of election; & Broward is where they plan to do it.”
    Republicans have their own legal forces in place as well. Among those at the Broward Elections Office on Thursday was the high profile Fort Lauderdale lawyer Bill Scherer. He was one of the lawyers involved in the 2000 election recount in the George W. Bush-Al Gore presidential election.
    Snipes was appointed elections supervisor in 2003 by then-Gov. Jeb Bush. Scherer said he’s “been having to file lawsuits against Brenda Snipes ever since for voting irregularities in Broward County. ... Brenda Snipes and her election apparatus causes everybody to have doubts about where these votes are, how many are left.”
    Cynthia Busch, chairwoman of the Broward Democratic Party, said Thursday people are frustrated by the time the vote counting is taking but urged calm.
    “People are like, ‘How come Dr. Snipes isn’t done?’ ” Busch said, “Everyone needs to be patient.”
    The lengthy ballots need to be scanned into tabulation equipment, and that takes time. “You can only process them so quickly. They have to go through a machine. It’s 10 pages. They’ll get them done,” Busch said.
    Rubio said Snipes’s office “has a history of violating the law.” He attached a news article about a court ruling against Snipes.
    While a lawsuit seeking access to ballots from a 2016 congressional primary was pending, Snipes’ office prematurely destroyed the ballots.
    She called it a mistake. A circuit court judge ruled in May that her office broke federal and state law by destroying the ballots too soon after the August 2016 primary, while the lawsuit was pending.
    She OK’d the ballot destruction a year after the primary. The law requires preservation of the ballots for 22 months.
    Snipes has had many critics over the years. In 2016, for example, she was sued because some mail ballots did not include a question about a state constitutional amendment on allowing medical marijuana.
    Later in 2016, at the height of the presidential campaign, Roger Stone, the dirty trickster and sometimes confidante of President Donald Trump spread the word that Snipes secretly met with Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. Stone promised pictures would back up his assertion, but he never produced the proof he promised. After the election, Stone recanted and said he’d repeated incorrect information.
    Snipes wasn’t immediately available for comment after Rubio’s string of Twitter comments.
    Earlier Thursday, she said she did not want to be “guesstimating,” when asked how long the tabulation would take. She said the volume of mail-in ballots received that has made the count take so long.
    Read More: Marco Rubio says he knows who’s to blame for Florida election problems: Broward’s Brenda Snipes - Sun Sentinel
    My Thoughts:
    This county can’t be allowed to circumvent this election.

8. I can see why you have such a man crush on Marco... gang bang thank you marco, may I please have another...
    This hasn't been updated in quite some time but you'll get the gist.

____

Marco Antonio Rubio was born in Miami, Florida on May 28, 1971. His parents were Cubans who had immigrated to the United States in 1956 and were naturalized as U.S. citizens in 1975. [See “natural born citizen” as required by Article II, Section I, Clause 5 of the US Constitution for President and by the 12th Amendment for Vice President.]
    Rubio voted YES on the 2012 NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) Indefinite Detention of Americans without the right to due process.
    Rubio voted AGAINST S.Amdt. 263 to S.Con.Res. 8 - Senator Rand Paul's budget plan, which would balance in five years, eliminate four Cabinet departments, replace the current tax code with a flat tax, and fundamentally reform all major entitlement programs.
    Rubio voted AGAINST S.Con.Res. 42 - Senator Rand Paul's budget proposal for fiscal year 2013, which would balance the budget in five year and save over $8 trillion over ten years. This proposal, which closely resembles the one presented by the Tea Party Debt Commission in 2011, would also repeal ObamaCare, block grant Medicaid and other entitlement programs, and reform both Medicare and Social Security. It would also eliminate the Departments of Energy, Education, Housing and Urban Development, and Commerce, repeal Dodd-Frank, expand energy exploration, and privatize the TSA. In short, this is the single boldest and most effective free-market economic proposal to receive a vote in Congress.
    Rubio voted AGAINST S.Con.Res. 44 - Senator Mike Lee's budget proposal for fiscal year 2013, which would balance the budget in five years and would save $7 trillion over ten years. This bill also contains fundamental tax reform, with a single-rate flat tax for corporations and individuals. It also reforms Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid, curbs regulations, and caps spending.
    Rubio voted AGAINST S.Con.Res. 20 - Senator Rand Paul’s FY 2012 budget proposal, which would balance the federal budget in five years without raising taxes. It would result in a $19 billion surplus in the first year, without cutting Social Security, Medicare, or Veterans’ Affairs.
    Rubio stood with President Obama and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, and against the rule of law to continue sending foreign aid to Egypt. Under current law, the United States is prohibited from providing financial assistance to countries that have experienced a military coup d’état.
    Rubio and seven other Republican and Democratic senators, known as the “Gang of Eight” have crafted a sweeping bill and vow to implement Biometric Identification and a National Database, which includes Iris Scans and Fingerprinting, costing taxpayers more than $25 billion to implement.
    Rubio voted YES on extending the PATRIOT Act's Roving Wiretaps.
    And then there's that Marco Rubio and Jim Greer thing that wouldn't fit in this reply.

As for that LUNATIC Mark Levin:
    https://publiushuldah.wordpress.com/...ry/mark-levin/

When a candidate claims on Friday after an election on Tuesday that uncounted votes remain to be counted, every honest American knows that illegal votes—fraudulent votes—are being integrated into the totals to change the election in favor of crooked Democrats!
    They do this in EVERY election and it is a crime against the Constitutional rights of every honest American! In the United States of America today there is only one reason that any votes would not make it into a state’s election counting headquarters within hours at most of poll closings in that state, and that reason is Democrat voting fraud by the Democrat political organizations changing vote counts to get the result they want rather than the result real voters gave!
    What is going on in Florida, Georgia, and Arizona is Democrat political corruption—period! Real Americans must demand voting laws be changed to stop election theft by the Democrat Party and their crooked judges!

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    When a candidate claims on Friday after an election on Tuesday that uncounted votes remain to be counted, every honest American knows that illegal votes—fraudulent votes—are being integrated into the totals to change the election in favor of crooked Democrats!
    They do this in EVERY election and it is a crime against the Constitutional rights of every honest American! In the United States of America today there is only one reason that any votes would not make it into a state’s election counting headquarters within hours at most of poll closings in that state, and that reason is Democrat voting fraud by the Democrat political organizations changing vote counts to get the result they want rather than the result real voters gave!
    What is going on in Florida, Georgia, and Arizona is Democrat political corruption—period! Real Americans must demand voting laws be changed to stop election theft by the Democrat Party and their crooked judges!
    Not only is he a liar, he is very proud of his ignorance.
    Uncounted votes:
    • Provisional Ballots
    • Absentee ballots postmarked by deadline
    • Mismarked ballots

And his proof of vote count fraud? Seems he failed to provide anything other than his word, the word of a lair.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

What I want to know is what’s happening to the blank ballets that weren’t used for the people there, way too easy for someone to put their choices on those blank ballets for the people they want to win.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast