I'd like to thank......

Thread: I'd like to thank......

I'd like to thank......

I'd like to thank the House and Senate republicans and the republican president, for all the gun rights legislation they promised and were able to pass while they had the majorities in both houses over the last two years. Phenomenal really.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

3. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I'd like to thank the House and Senate republicans and the republican president, for all the gun rights legislation they promised and were able to pass while they had the majorities in both houses over the last two years. Phenomenal really.
    +1

The Place to Be

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    The headline here is: "Leopards Still Can't Change Their Spots"
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...