From Duty to be Armed to Permission to Carry

Thread: From Duty to be Armed to Permission to Carry

1. From Duty to be Armed to Permission to Carry

The Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act on its base doesn’t sound bad, but to try a national arms registry is the complete stopper for me, just a way for the government to have access to the info to the gun’s that I own.
    Although there have been item’s in the past that even though the FBI is supposed to destroy the info from the NICS form 4473, they actually in one form or another have that info stored somewhere.
    The reason I say that is, say a crime is committed with a gun and the local police Dept. is able to connect it to a person, how is that able to happen if the ownership of that gun isn’t supposed to exist.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

4. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    The Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act on its base doesn’t sound bad, but to try a national arms registry is the complete stopper for me, just a way for the government to have access to the info to the gun’s that I own.
    Although there have been item’s in the past that even though the FBI is supposed to destroy the info from the NICS form 4473, they actually in one form or another have that info stored somewhere.
    The reason I say that is, say a crime is committed with a gun and the local police Dept. is able to connect it to a person, how is that able to happen if the ownership of that gun isn’t supposed to exist.
    Once again you excel in getting everything backwards.
    A national registry for shoes and hammers sounds like a great idea too...with IPV6 it shouldn’t be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Well he has proven himself as a coward, a proven liar, a proven anti-liberty hack, and now working on proving his extreme ignorance.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg