Picture Thread - Page 437
Page 437 of 441 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437438439 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 4401

Thread: Picture Thread

Don't worry when this falls through I'm sure there will be 15 more things, they should have to spend their own money when they push BS agendas and I bet this sh!t would stop.

Picture Thread-309e.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Trump is a good leader. Stock market breaking records, more people working and getting off welfare, highest employment of minorities ever, standing up to China and North Korea, and standing for religious rights.

Picture Thread-309g.jpg

The main point of all of this is to have Jesus in your heart as your Savior, no matter what your lot in life is. The day is coming soon when all true believers will be called up to meet Jesus in the air (1 Corinthians 15:51-53; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17), and we will leave this earth exactly as we entered it - with no earthly possessions including clothing!

We are grateful for what the Father has given us to help make our lives easier. The point to remember is, we own nothing. It belongs to God, and is His to do with as He pleases. On a personal note, my prayer is that when we are called, someone will be "given" our things and see that it was a Christian that had been here. With all the evidence that will be left behind, it might just be what is needed to bring more souls to Jesus. As of the things of this earth, I give you a quote from the late Dr. Martin Luther King, "Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are Free at Last!"

This could very likely be our "Victory Cry" as we rise up to meet our precious Savior face-to-face for the very first time. "I Can Only Imagine" what wonders await us. No matter whether through death or the Rapture, our living will have just begun. Eternity is a very long time, and to turn it down for the material things of this earth is a tragedy that cannot even be imagined. There is no third option; Jesus or Hell - it's entirely up to you. Choose wisely!

Come Lord Jesus! (Maranatha!)

- Dennis Huebshman -

~ MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT. HELL IS A REAL PLACE ~

By way of analogy, if a sea gull on the West Coast picked up a grain of sand and dropped it on the East Coast, and then came back and repeated the process every ten thousand years, when all the beaches of the West Coast were transplanted to the East Coast, well, that's the first ten MINUTES of eternity.

Picture Thread-70456582_170026067504552_8254566176340833849_n.jpg
    When God Is Pushed Out Of A Country, FOOLISHNESS REIGNS SUPREME

The same media going out of their way to protect Hunter Biden are the same ones who are Triggered over Donald Trump jr. and the entire Trump family.

Picture Thread-309h.jpg

Shifty Schiff says time and again that Trump asked Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden. Well, looks like he's doing just the same with Trump. But in the process of searching for absolutely anything to impeach him – at no avail – he seems to have dug himself into a full grave!

Picture Thread-309i.jpg

No kidding I get four to five everyday.......

Picture Thread-309j.jpg

Best Birthday present ever!!!!

Picture Thread-309k.jpg

Looks about right.......

Picture Thread-309l.jpg

The idiots at the view are so disrespectful to their guests.....they are bias and are liars.....they don't want the audience and viewers to hear the facts and truth......can't stand none of them.....abby came out like a jacka$$ talking bs....always using deceased.....corrupt john mccain....to soften up moron megan mccain....and she buys it all the time..........it prevents her from saying her truth....she has lost all credibility since she has joined the view.......they are all very disliked....phony hypocrites.....that show should be canceled.....it's catering to lies....

Picture Thread-309m.jpg

Starting with Crooked Hillary, Quid Pro Quo Joe and Shifty Adam Schiff.

Picture Thread-309n.png