Picture Thread - Page 487
Page 487 of 511 FirstFirst ... 387437477485486487488489497 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 5101

Thread: Picture Thread

No wins for Biden. Now that’s no malarkey.
    Just get back in the buss and move on.

Picture Thread-330x.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Here’s a question:

What matters most with the American public, Trump’s tweets and hard core actions or the fact that our economy and all of the other aspects of our country that are doing far better than the last 20 years, shouldn’t be a hard decision?

Just think about where the Democratic Party wants to take the country; with higher taxation, open borders and other various ideas that will destroy our country with outlandish economic proposals like the green new deal.

Picture Thread-trump10.jpg

Biden calls a New Hampshire voter a "lying, dog-faced pony soldier."
    It seems someone's lost their marbles!

Picture Thread-330y.jpg

Bernie flying with only a left wing.

Picture Thread-330z.jpg

Pelosi says she's praying for President Trump every day.

Picture Thread-331a.jpg

The rise of Bernie may have consequences for the Democrats 2020 chances.

Picture Thread-331b.jpg

A badge of dishonor.

Picture Thread-331c.png

Seems they need to ban Democrats from owning guns as they appear to be the problem.

Picture Thread-331d.jpg

I am grieved tonight to have to post that my belief in the integrity and decency of General (Retired) John Kelly, United States Marine Corps, former White House Chief of Staff, was gravely misplaced. Today Gen. Kelly sought to defend the treacherous and treasonous actions of Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman, United States Army, detailed to the National Security Council, who violated his commission and duty to his chain of command, including the President of the United States, to collaborate with traitors in the NSC to lie about the President’s diplomatic telephone call with the Ukrainian president. Vindman, acting illegally in violation of his duty in the White House, used his trusted position in the White House to misrepresent President Trump’s conversation, meaning, and motivation in the call to fabricate a completely false justification for the “Deep State” traitors, and the Democrat House of Representatives, to try to overthrow the election of 2016 and remove President Trump from office.

To the point, Gen. Kelly made the statement that LTC Vindman acted in accordance with his military training to refuse to follow an illegal order and to report violations of law. In point of fact, LTC Vindman had a legal obligation to safeguard all classified information to which he had legally access, he was legally responsible to refuse access to said classified material from persons without a legal “need to know,” and the so-called “whistleblower” (to whom Vindman spoke concerning the President’s official call) had been previously fired from the White House and had no legal right to be included in the distribution of any of the information concerning the official call.

Further, if Vindman did, indeed, suspect that anything was done or said that was in any way inappropriate by anyone involved in the call, it was his obligation to properly report it WITHIN the chain-of-command; not to go outside of the chain-of-command. Neither Kelly nor Vindman could have been confused about these legal obligations incumbent on Vindman! Vindman had absolutely no legal defense or justification to betray President Trump by going outside the command to make up lies about the President or the call.

And concerning Gen. Kelly’s allegation that Vindman acted properly in reporting violations of law, or following an alleged illegal order, neither Gen. Kelly, nor the House of Representatives ever cited any violation of law by the President (even in their Articles of Impeachment), nor any order, legal or illegal, given by President Trump to LTC Vindman, to do anything!

Gen. Kelly acted shamefully in his defense of the “Deep State” actors in the NSC, and specifically the traitor LTC Alexander Vindman.

We should all breathe a great sigh of relief to know that neither Kelly nor Vindman can ever operate in a position of trust in the Trump Administration again.

Picture Thread-331e.jpg

FYI for all of you out there with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Picture Thread-331f.jpg