Picture Thread - Page 530
Page 530 of 536 FirstFirst ... 30430480520528529530531532 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 5356

Thread: Picture Thread

Picture Thread-stayinside.jpg
    ~ ETERNAL LIVES MATTER ~

Picture Thread-chicken.jpg
    ~ ETERNAL LIVES MATTER ~

One interesting/frightening thing about all the looting and rioting is how well organized these dead beats are.
    For instance, in Salt Lake City, they were dropping off piles of bricks at certain locations for the rioters to use.
    In New York City, they were using “advance scouts.”
    So, scouts would go out on bicycles and find the areas that had little police presence and also looked like good places for them to destroy businesses.
    Then the scouts would call to their group, using encrypted apps, and tell them to head in their direction.
    They also set up resupply teams so that they didn’t run out of gasoline to burn things or run out of rocks to throw at police.
    Perhaps most “brilliant” of all, is how they have the media and celebrities supporting them and putting up money to bail them out of jail.
    It really is an evil, well-coordinated attack.
    This is why, even though these rioters and looters are worthless deadbeats (that’s the nicest thing I can say without using foul language) they need to be taken seriously.
    This is why you don’t want to go near any of the major areas where this is taking place. It’s just asking for trouble and you might be put in a position where you have to use your gun.
    Worst of all, since most mayors in these cities aren’t doing enough to fight the looting (they don’t want to lose their liberal votes), this just empowers and emboldens these groups for the next time.
    The bottom line is, we are watching people who love violence and destruction.
    Who don’t think twice about burning down a building or beating the living daylights out of an innocent human being.
    As one journalist wrote about the dangers of these groups…
    At its core, BLM is a revolutionary Marxist ideology. Alicia Garza, Opal Tometi, and Patrisse Cullors – BLM’s founders – are self-identified Marxists who make no secret of their worship of communist terrorists and fugitives, like Assata Shakur.
    They want the abolishment of law enforcement and capitalism. They want regime change and the end of the rule of law. Antifa has partnered with Black Lives Matter, for now, to help accelerate the breakdown of society.”
    Avoid these rioters and looters like the plague…
    But, if evil knocks on your door, make sure you’re prepared to deal with it.
    Both with a gun and also hand to hand.
    Of course, I pray that you never find yourself in such a position.
    But, society only gets more wicked as time passes and criminals get more fearless about coming after the innocent.
    It’s unfortunate, but true, and I always want you to be able to protect your family, just like I do mine.
    Stay strong and Stay safe.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I just want to make this clear to everyone actively participating in using George Floyd tragedy as an attempt to tear down America and instill anarchy. In the words of Ronald Reagan, "Peace is the highest aspiration of the American People. We will negotiate for it, sacrifice for it, we WILL NOT surrender for it, now or EVER. We are Americans."

These are words that I will live by. Clear?

Has it suddenly dawned on anyone WHY we have a second amendment and WHY it's important?

Picture Thread-thumbnail_condoms.jpg
    ~ ETERNAL LIVES MATTER ~

Picture Thread-thumbnail_balls.jpg
    ~ ETERNAL LIVES MATTER ~

You hear and read about all of these so called celibates donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to help post bail for rioters and looters to get out of jail.

But here’s the big question. What would they do or would they still do it, if it was their home or business that was looted or burned down?

These so called celibates are absolutely typical liberal media seeking Fing idiots.

Picture Thread-demoresponse.jpg
    ~ ETERNAL LIVES MATTER ~

Our economy is coming back big time; it’s going to be equal or higher of where it was prior to the Corona virus attacking our country.

If our country wants to continue on this economic upturn, then it’s paramount that Biden doesn’t get elected. Because if he does, he will reverse everything that has produced the great economy that has been the highest in recorded history.