Picture Thread - Page 547
Page 547 of 557 FirstFirst ... 47447497537545546547548549 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 5566

Thread: Picture Thread

If you think Google is a first amendment website, well then you totally wrong.

Google is using its website to sensor everyone and anybody that doesn’t conform to their left-wing ideologies.

Case in point, if you go on Google and do a search for say Joe Biden, you won’t see any references to a Breitbart posting that might have ANYTHING negative concerning Joe Biden. Their website referrals through Google have gone from hundreds of thousands a day to almost ZERO in the last year or so.

This is pure CENSORSHIP by Google in its finest, and isn’t it amazing that this is happening right before the 2020 Presidential elections, to assist Biden?

Congress should and needs to review Google's authorizations and permits as a website and put a stop to these authoritarian actions by Google.

Everyone should be worried concerning these massive overtakes of our first amendment rights being destroyed.

PS: Facebook and Twitter are just as bad as Google, in this area also.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Out of the entire number of deaths that have been contributed to the Coronavirus only 9,210 have actually died only because of the virus. All of the others died because of a contributing factor, -IE- heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and other elderly medical factors.

Just look at the number of people that die each year from the flu, and we didn’t lock down the entire country because of that. The CDC estimates that 12,000 and 61,000 deaths annually since 2010 can be blamed on the flu.

Now I’m not saying this Coronavirus isn’t dangerous, but you have to ascertain what the contributing factors are.

Joe Biden and the Democrats thought they could ride the coronavirus pandemic to victory in November.

The fake news media pushed the falsehood that Donald Trump mishandled the pandemic and is personally responsible for 180,000 deaths.

That is all a lie.

But now as summer comes to a close, cases, hospitalizations and deaths are all declining as the threat from the pandemic recedes.

In addition, new data from the Centers for Disease Control showed that just six percent of the deaths were just from coronavirus.

The other 94 percent died with pre-existing conditions.

2020 VOTER FRAUD ALERT: CUSTOMS OFFICIALS INTERCEPTED THESE PACKAGES AT O’HARE AIRPORT

If you have fake people with fake licenses, you can have people voting that are not allowed to.

Can you say fraud? VOTER FRAUD in record numbers in the November 3rd elections?

https://threepercenternation.com/2020/08/11/voter-fraud-alert-20000-fake-drivers-licenses-found-at-one-american-airport/?utm_source=AB-Mailer&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id: 6461084&utm_campaign=8-11%20TPN%20TEST%20%23AB-M

BLACK LIVES MATTER SPEAKERS DECLARE 'OPEN SEASON' ON COPS, TIME TO 'PUT THEM IN THEIR GRAVES'.

Be careful what you wish for.

In the words of Admiral Yamamoto, after the bombing of Pearl Harbor-“I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.”

If Biden wins: China wins
    If Biden Wins: the violent mob’s win
    If Biden wins: the liberal left wing wins
    Basically, If Biden wins: YOU LOSE.

Trump is going to announce a major troop reduction in Iraq in the next few days, from 5,200 to 3,500 troops. Trump is keeping his promise of bringing our troops home.

I bet that will anger Biden, seeing that he has voted for more troop engagements all over the world for over 47 years, plus 8 years as VP.

With 54 black children killed in street violence throughout our country in 2020, you have to ask, where is BLM concerning this.
    It seems that they are too busy rioting, looting, and attacking white people while they are sitting at a restaurant minding their own business, by physically abusing them and taking their food and drinks from their table.

It’s just this simple, if you want the country to look like these Democratic controlled cities and states, that have been having riots, looting and murders for the past 100 days; Portland, Chicago, New York, Seattle & California, then just vote for Biden, but if you want the country to return to a safe law abiding country, then vote for Trump.

If Trump is so bad, then what’s wrong with him reducing half of our troops from Afghanistan, which is what he promised and will reduce the rest of them soon?

Compared to Biden agreeing to send hundreds of thousands our troops into war with Iraq, Afghanistan & Syria.

This just might get Trump this third nomination of the Nobel Peace Prize, within two weeks.

Picture Thread-image.png
    DEATH IS THE DOOR TO LIFE