Picture Thread - Page 548
Page 548 of 556 FirstFirst ... 48448498538546547548549550 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 5555

Thread: Picture Thread

Joe Biden urges holding off on Ruth Bader Ginsburg replacement until after election

Biden said, “We are talking about the Constitution and the Supreme Court,” his statement read. “That institution should not be subject to politics.” Well Joe, here’s a news flash, according to the Constitution the President is allowed to nominate anyone to the Supreme Court until he’s no longer the President of the United States and in Trumps case that date isn’t until January, so Trump has more than enough time to process a replacement for Ginsburg through the Senate.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

All the signs of the last days are converging at the same time. Bible Prophecy is happening right before our eyes and like birth pains, the predicted events are happening more frequently and more intently. Never, in the history throughout the world have so many forces, including economic, scientific, techno-logic, ecologic, cultural, geopolitical, moral, spiritual and religion, converged together to bring this world that's already teetering over the edge into the abyss, to a point of no return. Jesus said when you see all these signs happening, know that I am near, even at the door.

We ARE The Last Generation - how much time is left?

God Guns and Guts Made America Free. ONLY God Guns And Guts Will Keep America Free.

People are sitting around filling out thousands of mail-in ballots. Don’t have to be postmarked until Nov 3rd and can be counted 2 weeks after the election. With no verified signatures. Sure sounds like a massive way for voting fraud to happen.

Official and 3 others indicted on 134 Felonies in Mail-in Ballot Fraud case

The office of Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced 134 felony charges were filed against Gregg County Commissioner Shannon Brown and three co-defendants in connection to an alleged vote harvesting scheme involving a Democratic primary in 2018.

According to Paxton’s office, Brown and others targeted “young, able-bodied” voters to cast ballots by mail by fraudulently claiming the voters were “disabled,” in most cases without the voters’ knowledge or consent. The indictments claim this was done to increase the pool of ballots needed to swing the race in Brown’s favor.

In recent months, Paxton, a Republican, has led the charge in quelling vote-by-mail opportunities that he believes violates state law, citing those ballots are “specifically reserved for those who are physically ill and cannot vote in-person as a result.”

There is an ongoing court battle between Paxton and Harris County Clerk Chris Hollins involving the latter sending unsolicited vote-by-mail applications to more than two million registered voters.

“It is an unfortunate reality that elections can be stolen outright by mail ballot fraud. Election fraud, particularly an organized mail ballot fraud scheme orchestrated by political operatives, is an affront to democracy and results in voter disenfranchisement and corruption at the highest level,” said Paxton. “Mail ballots are vulnerable to diversion, coercion, and influence by organized vote harvesting schemes. This case demonstrates my commitment to ensuring Texas has the most secure elections in the country, and I thank the Gregg County Sheriff and District Attorney for their continued partnership. Those who try to manipulate the outcome of elections in Texas must be held accountable.”

Read more: https://conservativepost.com/official-and-3-others-indicted-on-134-felonies-in-mail-in-ballot-fraud-case/?fbclid=IwAR29iTWnAe-QUJZDLN-aGvdfApxuvlNF1T35Fz1gu7Dmp2PbPnb6edRC68s

My Thoughts:
    Yea and the stupid lying FBI director said he didn't know of any of this, I call BULL SH!T on him.

Two items to thank President Trump for.

Since Trump has been President the country has become energy independent for the very FIRST time in the recorded history of the United States, meaning that the country doesn’t have to import any oil or natural gas anymore from the high prices from overseas.

So every time you go to fill up your car or turn up the heat in your furnace at night this winter, you should give thanks to President Trump for the lower gas prices for your car and lower prices for the natural gas for your heating furnace.

NOW you know... Democrat postal employees & operatives are dumping registered conservative's mail-in votes into the trash...

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    NOW you know... Democrat postal employees & operatives are dumping registered conservative's mail-in votes into the trash...
    Something we've always known. Nothing new.
    God Guns and Guts Made America Free. ONLY God Guns And Guts Will Keep America Free.

Items are now coming out that show and prove that the MSM, CNN & MSNBC have been going after Trump for the past 4 years because he is fighting for you.

Joe Biden on Gun Control: Understanding Biden's 2020 Platform and the Second Amendment

According to Joe Biden’s own website, he supports banning the online purchase of firearms, ammunition and firearms accessories – and that’s not the worst of it. He wants to bring us back to the dark old days of the 1994 “assault weapons” ban, a now-expired bill he proudly helped pass according to his campaign website:

“In 1994, Biden – along with Senator Dianne Feinstein – secured the passage of 10-year bans on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. As president, Joe Biden will defeat the NRA again.”

I’m not telling you who you should vote for, but I do want to inform you of Joe Biden and the Democratic Party’s current position on these Second Amendment issues.

No matter who you vote for, you need to know that your right to keep and bear arms peaceably is on the line in this election.

Here’s what to do:

Make sure you’re registered to vote. Even if you “know” you are, double check. And if you’re not, register – and soon, because registration deadlines are fast approaching.

Vote on November 3rd.