Picture Thread - Page 560
Page 560 of 577 FirstFirst ... 60460510550558559560561562570 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 5767

Thread: Picture Thread

When does the FBI do their job? Wray get busy and stop obstructing and covering up for Joe Biden & Hunter.

Picture Thread-367t.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I think the answer is yes. People are hearing of it, but they are not hearing of it on the MSM, CNN, MSNBC, Twitter, or Facebook. They are getting it from friends, family, email, and looking at the real reporting going on in the internet conservative media, and especially on Fox News.

Picture Thread-367u.jpg

Great analogy of what's happening. It's really criminal the way the media is all in for one side, and not the truth.

Picture Thread-367v.jpg

Do NOT waste time and energy fearing these clowns. Rather, vote. Vote Republicans and Conservatives.

Then pray. Pray every day for our leaders to have Wisdom, Courage, Fortitude, and a strong, swift arm of Justice. Pray for our people, and America, to be delivered from this rising wave of Evil. This is not the first time Evil has attempted to thwart America, nor will it be the last.

The Democrat ticket of Biden-Harris with their policies is sheer lunacy for the U.S. economy, for the Constitution and law and order.

Picture Thread-367w.jpg

Probably one of the stupidest political arguments right now is:

Probably one of the stupidest political arguments right now is "200,000 have died from Corona because of Trump" coupled with "We (Biden/Harris) have a plan to deal with Corona". We hear it at the debates and in the commercials.

First, if you have this miracle plan, why the hell have you not implemented it? Senator Harris, you get to present and pass laws. Mr. Biden, your party has control of the House of Representatives where all the money gets spent- why have you not passed and funded this miracle plan months ago? Why do we have to wait and see who wins the election and you all get your butts back in Washington in January? Seems like if what you say is true, and you did nothing but hold your miracle plan, those 200K are on you.

2nd, when all the political BS is peeled back, there is not one single Mayor or Governor that can honestly say that they did not get what they needed and more, to keep the medical system from being overwhelmed. Mobile field hospitals went unused. Naval hospital ships went unused. Charity mobile hospitals went unused. The private sector and Americans stepped up and met the PPE needs. The partnership between the White House and the private sector cranked out ventilators and not only met the needs but replenished the emergency stockpiles. Not one, but multiple variations of vaccines have been discovered and are in final trials in the fastest time in history.

Take your secret plan and shove it. I am too old to buy into snake oil scams and too experienced to not look at the real evidence/record.

Picture Thread-trump-9.jpg

I choose Donald Trump. Biden represents nothing I care about! He’s been in politics for 47 years and has nothing to say but stuttering bull sh!t.

Picture Thread-367y.jpg

So President Trump gives SEAL Team Six green light to go into Niger to rescue an American 3 days before the election.

Took character to put your political aspirations in jeopardy to save the hostage.

If something had gone wrong and we had lost the hostage or any of our special operators he would have been crucified by the media.

Would basement Biden had done the same? I bet not.

Hell he told Obama not to go get Bin Laden.

Biden is weak and belongs to China.

Picture Thread-trump10.jpg

Great question, isn't it?

Picture Thread-368.jpg

So ...please put all this in proper perspective.

The other night, Tucker Carlson on FOX CABLE most likely had the most watched News Program by any station..Cable of Network in the past 30/60 days..The only event that would be greater...and by a large magnitude would have been the debates..But they don't really count when comparing total viewers..My guess is that Tucker also out pulled the Dodgers winning the World Series last night..The combined audience of CNN & MSNBC will not even be close for last night and on a normal night..Carlson's audience is EQUAL to the combination of BOTH STATIONS..(yep...Lemonhead and Cuomo cannot even polish Tucker's shoes...)..So the other night was a blockbuster in terms of audience size...And this morning, on AOL...a reference to last night's Carlson cannot be found...And I am sure that Joe and Mika have no recollection about any of it..Ha, Ha...Why?...Because Tucker Carlson...with 100% evidentiary proof, took Joe Biden and Hunter Biden to the woodshed on their corruption..Tucker had the former NAVY officer who was Joe and Hunter's business partner in the China deal..(which we now know also included a Russian deal) and he provided crystal clear evidence that dear Joe is 100% corrupt...never mind his son...Hunter was no more than the front man..Joe was the juice...AND NONE OF THIS IS ON ANY CABLE or NETWORK...Remember good old Leslie on Sunday night.."well, it is all unsubstantiated"....NO IT IS NOT!...IT IS ALL VERY CLEAR..100% clear...clear as the nose on your face...

If you wanted RUSSIAN COLLUSION...Joe is at the head of the line..China COLLUSION...Joe is again at the head of the line...He plain out LIED.."i never spoke to my son about his business"...That is a BOLD FACED ..VERY LARGE, LIE...The guy last night on Tucker's show had 2 meetings with dear old Joe...and those meetings were 100% about Hunter's business...and the reason was simply...IT WAS ALSO JOE'S BUSINESS...Joe Biden has absolutely no business being President of the United States..frankly..there is now very good evidence he might belong in Jail...Yep..Joe and Hunter were actually working with the Russian Government and the Chinese Government ...and Joe claims...I never took a penny from a foreign government ..

So the overriding question that everyone should really ask is...SO EXACTLY WHERE IS THE MEDIA?...Besides doing everything they can to support Joe Biden..they are trashing your country..they are throwing YOUR country under the bus...the media corruption is staggering....and they are doing it for only one reason...They all hate Donald and the single biggest reason the media hate Donald Trump is really very simple...He has turned them into irrelevant fools ( actually not a difficult effort). If he wins next week..The media will collapse..After all..they have been wrong for 4yrs...the polling industry will disappear...And we will all be much better off..maybe a new media will emerge..one that treats Republicans and Democrats equally..One that calls RIOTS BAD..It really might be too much to ask..but hope is eternal...

Regardless of who occupies the Oval Office in 2021 there's not enough time left to be concerned...UNLESS YOU'RE LEFT BEHIND!
    “Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to ESCAPE all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.”