'This is Saudi First, Not America First' Rand Paul Responds to White House Statement

Thread: 'This is Saudi First, Not America First' Rand Paul Responds to White House Statement

1. 'This is Saudi First, Not America First' Rand Paul Responds to White House Statement

“The President indicates that Saudi Arabia is the lesser of two evils compared to Iran and so the US won’t punish Saudi Arabia for the brutal killing and dismemberment of a dissident in their consulate. I disagree,” Senator Paul tweeted. “We should, at the very least, NOT reward Saudi Arabia with our sophisticated armaments that they in turn use to bomb civilians.”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-saudi-arabia/

President Trump says he will be briefed today on the CIA report that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman ordered the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi while also calling Saudi Arabia "a truly spectacular ally."
    Video:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/NBCNews/s...tanbul%2Fpage8

Glenn Greenwald‏
    The reaction to Trump's Saudi statement was so intense because the fairy tale about the U.S. standing up for freedom and human rights in the world is one of the most pervasive and powerful prongs of western propaganda.
    https://theintercept.com/2018/11/21/...y-orthodoxies/

What a disgusting display of sycophant to the psychopath.
    The Trump's statement on Khashoggi is like it was written by a half retarded certified neocon psycho.
    The Trump statement boils down to -
    Khasoggi's murder is bad and sad
    Iran is very bad
    MBS says he didn't do it
    Iran is bad, Saudi Wahhabia good.
    We love the head chopping, terrorist manufacturing, terrorist funding, totalitarian Saudi Wahhabia dictatorship
    Saudi Wahhabia would stop its war crimes and genocide in Yemen, except they can't, because Iran is bad.
    Shout out to Israel.
    Head chopping Saudi Wahabia our friend, and we can sell them weapons to kill Yemenis - means jobs!
    Iran is therefore guilty!
    Could the Trump crawl any further up MBS' ass?
    Trump's statement is both embarrassing and disgusting.

I think Rand Paul might review our history, sometimes you have to do what needs to be done for the better good of the country and world when you decide what needs to be done. Didn’t we work with Stalin during WW2 against the Nazi’s even though his government killed a whole lot of his people as an example? The same with Trump not throwing the Saudis under the bus, sure they have done things that aren’t compatible with our countries values, but the idea of needing them to work against Iran and Turkey outweigh Rand Paul’s major butt hurt.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

4. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I think Rand Paul might review our history, sometimes you have to do what needs to be done for the better good of the country and world when you decide what needs to be done. Didn’t we work with Stalin during WW2 against the Nazi’s even though his government killed a whole lot of his people as an example? The same with Trump not throwing the Saudis under the bus, sure they have done things that aren’t compatible with our countries values, but the idea of needing them to work against Iran and Turkey outweigh Rand Paul’s major butt hurt.
    OPS, you’ve said some pretty bone-headed things, but...
    ?!? What in the HELL are you talking about ?!?
    Are you on dope?!?

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    OPS, you’ve said some pretty bone-headed things, but...
    ?!? What in the HELL are you talking about ?!?
    Are you on dope?!?
    It's all about the (R)s for him. 'This is Saudi First, Not America First' Rand Paul Responds to White House Statement-emot-jerkit.gif
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

6. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    It's all about the (R)s for him. 'This is Saudi First, Not America First' Rand Paul Responds to White House Statement-emot-jerkit.gif
    Each and every line of what he wrote could easily be dissected, but he wouldn’t get it anyway.