16 illegals sue Arizona rancher - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 16 illegals sue Arizona rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Tex4oc View Post
    I don't know about Arizona, but in Texas, trespassing on marked private property is a shooting offense. This travesty of justice can't be allowed to happen. Maybe a march on the courthouse where the suit will go to trial, if it gets that far.
    I have to disagree,Tex4oc.
    I have had trouble with trespassers in the past (I don't know if they were illegals or not) and have called the police about it on several occasions.They like to walk or ride 4-wheelers or even horses through my back lot.You are not justified in shooting someone for trespassing unless your life or another's life is in danger.That being said,I agree that it should have NEVER gone to court,and that the lawyers should be disbarred and the judge thrown (literally) from the bench.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    Did you read my entire post, or just pick out one sentence with which to argue? You and I are in agreement.

You are right(but I was right first! )
    I did read the entire post and read it again to see if I missed something. While you do state you support Barnett, it sounded like you believed the illegals had a right to sue him. Maybe I'm reading it wrong and apologize if that's the case. It was more of a question than an argument. When I don't understand something I like to discuss it to clarify all points.

I agree with the majority here that this is a frivolous law suit. It needs to be thrown out now so as not to waste any more of Mr. Barnett's time and money.

Red face Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    I did read the entire post and read it again to see if I missed something. While you do state you support Barnett, it sounded like you believed the illegals had a right to sue him. Maybe I'm reading it wrong and apologize if that's the case. It was more of a question than an argument. When I don't understand something I like to discuss it to clarify all points.
    Well, I guess what I was arguing about was the eagerness with which people were ready to claim that the illegals had no civil rights, and I believe that is very dangerous for all of us. As per the suing, in this country everybody can sue everybody, and they often do. I think that the problem is that the gate keeper to the legal system, in this case the judge, really screwed up. This case is frivolous and not worthy of consideration. Bad judge. Additionally, in cases like this, the frivolous party as well as the legal counsel should be responsible for the costs incurred defending himself from these kind of charges. That might make these crappy ambulance chasers, who are only looking to make a name and score a quick buck off the back of a good citizen, think twice about taking on crap cases like these.

Also, although Brainchild is correct that simple trespass does not warrant deadly force, these individuals were caught in the process of committing a felony. Most states allow deadly force to stop a felony in process.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

when true patriots become labeled as enemies you can bury my corpse right beside lady libertys

Quote Originally Posted by crazycathed View Post
    golly gee maybe he would counter sue for mental duress, criminal trespass, and call the INS and have them all deported.....
    My comment is tell them to come and get it if they can....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycathed View Post
    The 'ole "Take no prisoners" mantra comes to mind.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

New way to make money. Not only are they breaking the law but they can make some money before they are deported.

They come across the border in droves like a herd of cattle, polluting and desecrating the land, carrying diseases, pregnant, usually with coyotes or drug cartels armed to the teeth with automatic weapons but they have rights. God help us if Mexico collapses.

Quote Originally Posted by 51percent View Post
    New way to make money. Not only are they breaking the law but they can make some money before they are deported.

They come across the border in droves like a herd of cattle, polluting and desecrating the land, carrying diseases, pregnant, usually with coyotes or drug cartels armed to the teeth with automatic weapons but they have rights. God help us if Mexico collapses.

And that could happen.

Drug violence spins Mexico toward 'civil war' - CNN.com
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Hummmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    They collapse, we go in and take it over (we meaning the Texas, and Arizona national guard) and we declare it the 52 state then we go in and kick the ass of all the bozos that keep messing it up by making OC and CC by the law abiding legal.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast