16 illegals sue Arizona rancher - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 16 illegals sue Arizona rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    They collapse, we go in and take it over (we meaning the Texas, and Arizona national guard) and we declare it the 52 state then we go in and kick the ass of all the bozos that keep messing it up by making OC and CC by the law abiding legal.

Did I miss something? PRHI is the 50th state, so who's the 51st?

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Did I miss something? PRHI is the 50th state, so who's the 51st?

gf
    Puerto Rico could be the 51st! LOL I know it's not, just trying to offer a possible explanation!
    "You must prove you feared for your life. Pee in your pants."
    -Someone on this site!

4. A mexican cross the border ilegaly into the US and he is treated as a king, but what you friends dont know is that when people from Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala etc... cross the border into mexico to get to the US they are abused, raped and in some situations even killed by mexican border patrols. They (mexicans) have rigths here in America but other people dont have rigths in mexico. Same thing happens with WARS, we (USA) respect other peoples human rigths but the terrorists dont respect ours. I go an eye for an eye, if you treat other like SHI_ you should be treated like SHI_ too. Anyways, must mexicans come here to make $$$$ that end up in mexico, I dont see how they support our economy in anyway, I`m not a racists because I`m an emigrant myself but the truth is the thrut and we have to admit it. If you wanna come to america you must be willing to become an american and you must do it legaly, that`s my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by chudak25 View Post
    Puerto Rico could be the 51st! LOL I know it's not, just trying to offer a possible explanation!
    No actually it's called old man fat fingers with a laptop, who doesn't proof read his post. On a side note I was still closer than the president who thinks there are 57.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

I suspect when on the campaign trail the reference to "57 States" was a slip of the tongue of what's to come should he get elected President. He intends to have 7 more states before he's done being President.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

That was no slip of the tounge... he said "I've been to what.... 57 states now" for a guy that supposedly has a IQ of 132 he sure is stupid...

One Big Ass Mistake America I just love that....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    That was no slip of the tounge... he said "I've been to what.... 57 states now" for a guy that supposedly has a IQ of 132 he sure is stupid...

One Big Ass Mistake America I just love that....

Maybe "slip of the tongue" wasn't the best choice of words. More appropriate would have been "Insight into the future." I'm sure he's working on forming the state of "Kenya", "Indonesia", etc.

gf

Quote Originally Posted by Brainchild View Post
    I have to disagree,Tex4oc.
    I have had trouble with trespassers in the past (I don't know if they were illegals or not) and have called the police about it on several occasions.They like to walk or ride 4-wheelers or even horses through my back lot.You are not justified in shooting someone for trespassing unless your life or another's life is in danger.That being said,I agree that it should have NEVER gone to court,and that the lawyers should be disbarred and the judge thrown (literally) from the bench.
    Texas Penal Code Section 9 says differently. However, keep in mind that Texas is a grand jury State; it's not worth the legal and mental aftermath of using force to defend your property.
    Know the law; don't ask, don't tell.
    NRA & UT Certified Instructor; CT, FL, NH, NV, OR, PA & UT CCW Holder
    Happy new 1984; 25 years behind schedule. Send lawyers, guns and money...the SHTF...

Well it would seem that illegal immigrant trespassers have more rights than U.S. citizen land owners. What's the world coming to?

U.S. jury finds rancher liable in vigilante trial | U.S. | Reuters

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234