The Democrat Party - Page 114
Page 114 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1272

Thread: The Democrat Party

The Mayor's in all of these rioting Democratic-controlled cities are choosing politics over their people.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Attorney General William Barr on Tuesday accused House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) of potentially endangering America’s law enforcement community by likening the federal officers occupying Portland, Ore., to the “stormtroopers” of Nazi Germany.

The remarks from the Justice Department chief came at a hearing of the House Judiciary Committee, when he was asked by Rep. Doug Collins (R-Ga.) whether Pelosi’s comparison “encourages the violence that we’re seeing” and “participation against the police” at anti-racism protests.

“I think that’s possible, and I think it’s irresponsible to call these federal law enforcement officers ‘stormtroopers,’” Barr said.

Kamala Harris not eligible for VP or a President. Her parents were not citizens of America when she was born.

The House Judiciary Democrats have revealed themselves as obnoxious, dishonest, moronic, and ignorant. These demagogues support the violent rioters, hate law enforcement, will not allow the AG to reply to any of their idiotic and phony questions. I hope the American people are watching this. Most will be disgusted. This House sucks. Throw these bums out.

CHAOS: Democrats VOTE unanimously AGAINST resolution that condemns violence and rioting

"The Democrat Party is dangerous. They must go down hard in November."

https://gellerreport.com/2020/07/cha...medium=twitter
    “And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell” (Matthew 10:28).

The Democrats b!tch and moan that there isn’t enough COVID-19 testing and then when Trump increases the testing and it reveals numerous new positive people, they b!tch and moan again and say that it’s all Trump’s fault the numbers increased.

What in the hell do they want, he gave them what they wanted.

The Portland Democratic Mayor has now allowed the police to do their job and guess what, today was the first day that there hasn’t been any rioting & looting there, out of the last 90 days of rioting and looting.

So why didn’t the Democratic Mayor there do it before this, other than to make Trump look bad prior to the election.

Who believes that this Pandemic was created to take down Trump's economy and reelection?

With Biden being a big suck up with China over the years, and then backing him for President, and it came from there, sure sounds correct..

Liberal Democratic politicians in America have released over 100,000 criminals for a virus with a 99.8% survival rate.

And didn't think about the after effect of the crimes these criminals will conduct now that they are out.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post

And didn't think about the after effect of the crimes these criminals will conduct now that they are out.
    Sure they did.
    “And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell” (Matthew 10:28).