The Democrat Party - Page 115
Page 115 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1272

Thread: The Democrat Party

Teachers unions fighting against student’s going back to school, is about the defeating Trump.

The last thing on any teacher union Leader's mind is the welfare of students.

This is about forcing parents to stay home. Parents who stay home can't work. Workers who don't go to work cause a collapsed economy. A collapsed economy is blamed on Trump. Of course, nothing could be further from the truth. This is all state and local.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

My Question:
    Who believes that this Pandemic was created to take down Trump's economy and reelection?

With Biden being a big suck up with China over the years, and then backing him for President, and it came from there, sure sounds correct.

Here’s a reply I received from a biased left wing liberal Trump hater.

“Why don't we blame Biden for all of the bad weather? Your theory is ridiculous”

My reply to it.

My theory makes a lot of sense, over the last 30 years Biden has provided cover for China every chance he got. Including him saying the virus that came from China wasn't the right thing to say. And what about China backing him for President, they know he's an easy touch and won't criticize them for their actions like, stealing our technology, requiring our US companies to hand over their research if they are working over there, having their collage people that are over here steal the items that the collages are working on.

So I wouldn't put it past China to do everything and anything to take down Trump, you know the guy that has caused them a whole lot of trouble making them be accountable for their actions, including making them pay for what they've done over the years.

So with all that's happened against our country by China, it's really not a stretch to attach Biden to them because of his taking their side against our country.

I haven’t heard one Democratic Leader condemn the violence, arson and looting?

Have you?

Panicked CNN Analyst Suggests Joe Biden Should Refuse To Debate President Trump

Joe Biden’s mind is not what it used to be and everyone knows it.

Over at CNN, analyst Joe Lockhart, who used to be Bill Clinton’s press secretary, is now arguing that Joe Biden should skip the debates with Trump. It’s obvious why he is saying this.

Like all Democrats, he is terrified that the public is going to see Biden melt down in real time.

My Thoughts:
    There is so much ammo President Trump could use, Biden would be destroyed in the 1st debate, let alone 2nd and 3rd. Can you imagine the ratings if there is a debate....

It is telling, I think, that one of the three potential vice-presidential picks, U.S. Representative Karen Bass, Democrat (California), of Joe Biden’s presidential campaign, is a pro-communist who worked for communist dictator Fidel Castro in Cuba in the 1970s and has continued to lead U.S. citizens on trips to Cuba until now. Indeed, when the communist dictator died recently, Rep. Bass communicated her sentiment of grief for the Cuban people at the death of Castro.

Only now, after being warned not to be open about her pro-communist support for the dictatorship in Cuba by Florida Democrats, has Bass said that she has retracted her comment of grief for Castro’s death. Note, she is not actually sorry for her statement or her support for communism, nor has she said she was wrong to be an advocate of communism, but she now says that she has “learned her lesson” about making such open and public pro-communist statements. She is still a communist!

Americans need to know that Karen Bass is an accurate representation of the Democrat Party today. It is no longer a Party supporting the U.S. Constitution nor American values. The Democrat Party today is a Communist Party seeking to hide their true desire to overthrow our Constitutional Republic and our guaranteed individual rights under our Constitution. Americans need to look at what communism does to those who suffer under the State slavery that is communism—the chosen form of government now advocated by Bass, the Democrat Party, and their violent militias of Antifa and BLM burning and trying to destroy American cities.

Bass is a Communist. The Democrat Party is a Communist Party. If you vote for a Democrat you are a Communist and you are seeking the destruction of the United States of America. It is plain and simple.

If anyone censors this post it is because they are political supporters of Communism. It isn’t because any part of this post is false. You can check every word yourself. Truth!

Why do you think the people all around Biden are encouraging him not to debate Trump?

Could it be that since they have been around him for this long, that they know that Biden isn't up to the task of debating Trump and would look like a complete and utter fool standing up there for an hour or so.

Biden Says He Can't Wait To Find Out Who He Picked For VP

According to sources in the Biden campaign, the presidential candidate is on pins and needles waiting to see who it is he picked to run for vice president on his ticket.

Campaign aides say it's been Biden's most anticipated event since he found out he was running for president a few weeks ago.

A reporter asked Biden if he could hint about his VP pick during a brief interlude from his stay in the basement, where he was allowed to come upstairs to get some snacks.

"Oh boy -- I hope it's a real classy broad," he said as he drank straight from the milk jug. "I bet I picked somebody good and smart. A chick with class and style. You know, in my day, dames were dames and guys were guys. None of this 'guys becoming dolls' and 'dolls becoming guys' stuff. We would go down to the hop and do the mashed potato. You know, there's lots of good nnnn-- nutrients and stuff in potatoes. Potato is a funny word."

"Po - ta - to."

"OK, Joe, let's go," said an aide, shoving him down into the basement. "What Joe was trying to say is that he's chosen a well-qualified candidate who will run the country -- err, I mean, help him run the country -- with excellence."

My Thoughts:

Maybe this is why his handlers are saying he isn’t up to debate Trump

People just don’t want to admit that In the 3 years Trump has been President he’s done more for this country than most Presidents before him.

If it wasn’t for this virus the country would be going gang busters with the economy, black, youth & woman’s employment, lowering their unemployment & strengthening the military, like they were doing right before the virus hit, just to name a few.

But here’s what you have on the Democratic side.

Biden is endorsing the far left. -IE- here's a few; he's endorsed AOC's new green deal, Sanders far left communist agenda, O'Rourke's massive gun restrictions, open boarders, defunding the police departments, Abortions right up to the day of delivery, citizenship for all illegals that are in our country, mail in voting, which has been proven to be easy for fraud.

Also, Biden was against Trumps closing down our boarders to China, Europe & England after the first Corona infected person was found in the US. The virus is bad now, but what do you think would have happened if Biden was President and had left the borders open to the virus?

Maybe this is why his handlers are saying that he isn't up to debating Trump because of his declining mental cognoscente abilities and want him to not debate Trump. Hell he can't give an off the cuff statement to a question without screwing it up. You've seen it and know it's there.

People really need to pull their liberal left wing head out of their ass and better start looking at the facts for a change.

You're damned right I'm accusing him of treason.

After what China did concerning the virus and Biden licking their boots and giving them political cover for the past 30 years, it's really not hard to wonder where his elegance is.

He allowed Hunter to go along with him to China and Hunter came back with $150 million in his back pocket. And what about Biden blackmailing the Ukraine Government to quit investigating Hunter or else he was going to fly back to DC with the millions he was supposed to give them, and guess what, they removed the AG there to stop the investigation against Hunter.

If Biden was so innocent in all of these, then why has he hidden in his basement and not answer any questions from real news outlets, without seeing the questions ahead of time?

My theory makes a lot of sense, over the last 30 years Biden has provided cover for China every chance he got. Including him saying the virus that came from China wasn't the right thing to say. And what about China backing him for President, they know he's an easy touch and won't criticize them for their actions like, stealing our technology, requiring our US companies to hand over their research if they are working over there, having their collage people that are over here steal the items that the collages are working on.

So I wouldn't put it past China to do everything and anything to take down Trump, you know the guy that has caused them a whole lot of trouble making them be accountable for their actions, including making them pay for what they've done over the years.

So with all that's happened against our country by China, it's really not a stretch to attach Biden to them because of his taking their side against our country.

The ONLY way Biden can half a$$ struggle through the debates is if he's given the debate questions ahead of time. Remember Hillary being given the questions ahead of time from the DNC

Our nation’s safety has never been higher, in 91 days we’ll be voting for the most important time in our history.

We can’t allow it to slip into the historically destructive hands of the Democratic Party.