The Democrat Party - Page 116
Page 116 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1273

Thread: The Democrat Party

The Democratic Party play on emotions and fear and the Republican Party deal on policy and facts.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Here's one reason among many that the mail in voting is really screwed up, the election that was held in New York 6 months ago is still being held up because of the problems with the mail in voting.

If you want to look into mail in voting, Google "Problems with Mail In Voting".

You'll be really shocked.

For those of you who don't get it ..... there is a VAST DIFFERENCE between ''mail-in voting'' and ABSENTEE VOTING !!!!!
    One is legal, the other never will be legal !!!
    Their little plan to force EVERYONE to use ''mail-in voting'' for every election is the biggest sham fraud scheme ever tried on the American people !!!!
    WHO decides WHO gets the ballots ???
    Who handles them after they are filled in ???
    Who OPENS them & counts them ??? What happens if they are not received on time ????
    WHO decides if late ballots are to be legally counted ???
    In other words, whoever counts them decides whose count !!!!

Watch–Joe Biden Snaps at Black Reporter over Cognitive Test Question: ‘Are You a Junkie?’

Joe Biden bristled at a question about whether or not he has taken a cognitive test, asking an interviewer Tuesday morning whether he would pass a drug test and stumbling over his words several times in the course of one minute.

During an event with the National Association of Black Journalists, CBS News’ Errol Barnett asked if Biden has taken a test that would assess his mental fitness, and Biden snapped, “No, I haven’t taken a test! Why the hell would I take a test? C’mon, man!”

Biden then challenged Barnett, “That’s like saying you, before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not, what do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?”

Read More & watch video: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...paign=20200805

My Thoughts:

Biden claiming he has not taken a cognitive test is a reversal from a statement he made in June.
    “I’ve been tested and I’m constantly tested,” Biden responded when he was asked by a reporter about a mental assessment.
    So what happen Joe, forget what you did???????
    Isn’t it something that when Biden is challenged he gets belligerent with the person doing the questioning?

How many feel that Biden should take the mental cognitive acuity test that Trump aced last month? Sure would be interesting to see the results wouldn't it.And what would be the reaction be if he doesn't?

The federal government should not bail out cities and states that were in debt and mismanaged their budgets prior to this pandemic and after allowing rioting! Especially those that squandered revenue on sanctuary city policies and other incentives for violating our immigration laws!

Federal taxpayers do not deserve that burden.

I would only agree to loans to deserving states that must be paid back . . . AND they should be required to put a balanced budget amendment in their state constitution.

No wonder Joe Biden stays locked away in his basement.

Yesterday, Sleepy Joe went on LIVE TV and in a matter of MINUTES: he accused his interviewer of being a ‘junkie’ and tried (but failed) to explain why he is refusing to take a cognitive test. YIKES - his handlers couldn’t have been very happy about that.

President Trump took a cognitive test and ACED it, but Sleepy Joe REFUSES to take one. Is he hiding something from the American People?

Interesting.........

Trump should push Biden to take the same mental test that he took, then we'll see how well Biden does. And if Biden refuses, then we'll know, he knows he isn't up to the task.

The country should know Biden's mental fitness.

WATCH: Nasty Nancy Has A Meltdown After PBS Host Points Out Democrats Are The Ones Obstructing The Relief Bill

Nancy Pelosi saw RED and flipped out when PBS Newshour host, Judy Woodruff, suggested that Democrats are the ones obstructing the coronavirus relief bill:

Pelosi flips out at Judy Woodruff here because Woodruff isn't trying to bury the evidence that Democrats are purposely obstructing the stimulus bill because they'd rather see Republicans take a loss than see people receive relief.

Here’s what Woodruff said that so triggered Pelosi:

The other point Republicans are making is they are now showing flexibility in money for state and local governments. This is, again, a difference. Democrats want more money. Republicans want a lot less. They are saying they are willing to show flexibility, and they’re also saying that a lot of the money that was passed in the spring, Madam Speaker, has not even been spent yet.

When Pelosi heard this she FUMED, and then accused Woodruff of being an advocate for Republicans: “Well, if you want to be an advocate for them, Judy, if you want to be an advocate for them…”

Woodruff interrupted saying “No, I’m playing devil’s advocate to ask you your position.”

Pelosi snipped back “No you aren’t…”

Wow. That’s all it took to get under the Speaker’s skin.

What’s interesting is that all Woodruff really did here was tell Pelosi what Republicans are saying, and in doing so it made Democrats look very bad and that’s why Pelosi and attacked her. Pelosi must’ve thought she was going to get another shill interview from the Democrat media, and when Woodruff went rogue Pelosi lost it.
    Read More & watch video of Nancy’s meltdown: https://en-volve.com/2020/08/06/watch-nasty-nancy-has-a-meltdown-after-pbs-host-points-out-democrats-are-the-ones-obstructing-the-relief-bill/

My Thoughts:

The truth hurts doesn't it Nancy.

If the Head of the Democrat Party Gets Angry Over the Press Asking Her Questions, Then They’re In Big Trouble

Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi got a bit on the angry side the other day when Judy Woodruff of PBS News Hour asked her to respond to a simple talking point being made by Republicans about COVID-19 funding.

Watch the video below and see Pelosi’s face change once the question comes up. She tries very hard to hold it together, but eventually, the words just come pouring out of her. She accuses Woodruff of carrying the Republican’s water and “being an advocate for them.”

A month ago Biden said he's taken lots of cognition tests. This week he said he never has. C'mon, man!