The Democrat Party - Page 125
Page 125 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1329

Thread: The Democrat Party

Don’t you find it surprising that Biden and all of his fellow Democrats never saying a single word during their convention last week denouncing all of these riots, looting, and murders that have been occurring for the last 95 days in all of these Democratic-controlled cities?

Could it be that they think if they don’t mention them, the American public won’t connect them to all of these Democratic Mayors and Governors? As if all of them haven’t been seen on national TV for the last 95 days every night.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Did you know, President Trump offered federal assistance to every one of these Democratic-controlled cities that were having all of the rioting, looting, and killings and it wasn’t until a very few of their mayors in these cities were confronted with this violence themselves, that they realized that they weren’t immune from the violence that they accepted President Trump’s offers and received federal assistance and guess what, within a few days, the violence in those cities were reduced to the point that it was almost back to a normal city within the United States?

You can't be that stupid, these Items that we read showing Trumps accomplishments didn't come from Trump, and these were reported non-biased news websites. You just can't admit that he's done some good things for the country. All you want to do is deny.......

Tell you what, you show me a list of all of the things Biden has done in his 47 years in congress and 8 years as VP, compared to the things Trump has done in just 3 1/2 years, even while fighting this Corona-19 virus since Nov 2019 and all of the stupid Democratic things like the impeachment and Muller's Russian BS, that didn't go anywhere at all.

You really need to realize that Trump is for the people vice Biden & his family that have made hundreds of millions from Ukraine, China and Syria, without having any professional qualifications.

Hell even Hunter admitted that he didn't have any qualifications to get paid what he received in an 60 minutes interview, and said he just used his father’s position.

Also, Biden's brother did a housing building scam in Syria, without any qualifications.

If you don't believe me, all of these were in the national news, so just look them up.

Nancy Pelosi’s double standard.

Yesterday she was filmed getting her hair done, unmasked in a hair salon that was closed down to any other person because of the Covid-19 virus. I guess her motto of, it’s good for me and not for thee, is her prime motto.

Just shows you that they eat their own.

The Democrat mayor of Portland, you know the one who didn’t do anything to curtail all of the rioting and looting there by requesting assistance from President Trump, well his apartment building was attacked, knowing he lived there, by the rioters & looters, and they tried to set it on fire.

I wonder if he’ll wake up and realize that his refusing President Trump's assistance was the wrong move now

Biden came out in an interview and said he wasn’t going to reverse the tax cuts for the middle class, and then, in another part of that same interview, he stated that he was going to reverse President Trump’s tax cuts for the American people. WOW, This guy is a waste of fresh air.

If the Democratic Party is so great, then how come we've been seeing all of this rioting & looting for 105 days in these Democratic controlled cities?

This should tell you everything you need to know about where Biden falls concerning China.

The Secretary of state Mike Pompeo and AG Barr came out today and stated that China is the greatest threat to our country, far above Russia and Iran and what does Joe Biden say about China, he buddies up the China and has said they aren’t a threat to us, while you’ve seen for the past 15 years that China wants to overthrow our country.

Just look at the latest incident from China, the Corona-19 virus, which has caused the deaths of thousands of our countrymen, which Biden during the four days of the Democrat convention and never said a word condemning China for this virus.

And it’s not only the virus; just look at the extremely high number of very important prescription drugs that China has control of now, which Obama & Biden allowed to be taken over and controlled by China.

If Biden is allowed to become President, you can just bet your last penny that China will just roll over Biden, like a bull in a china shop

Does anyone question why Biden hasn't denounced the BLM & Antifa people that are rioting & looting all over the country?

Biden, Schumer, and Pelosi have been in congress combined for over 125 years, and what have they got to show for it?