The Democrat Party - Page 127
Page 127 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1294

Thread: The Democrat Party

Has anyone wondered why the Democratic Party doesn't want a vaccine for this Coronavirus to be implemented prior to the Presidential election?

The only reason I can come up with is, it will help President Trump in the election.

Now that's a pretty terrible thought by them, just think of the people of our country that could be saved from this virus.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Here’s the big question

Why are we having all of these riots, looting & killing in all of these Democratic-controlled States and cities for over the last 105 days? And why are they being allowed to continue to happen?

President Trump has requested to all of these places to allow the National Guard to go there and put a stop to all of this, but all of these Democratic Governors are refusing his request, WHY is that happening?

Sad as it is, the only reason I can come up with is, these Governors think that by letting all of this go on is, it will hurt President Trump during the election.

If your content and approve with what we’ve been seeing all over this country in these Democratic-controlled cities with all of this rioting, looting, and killings, then go ahead and elect Biden, because it won’t stop and you’ll see more of this, if not even more. Think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    If your content and approve with what we’ve been seeing all over this country in these Democratic-controlled cities with all of this rioting, looting, and killings, then go ahead and elect Biden, because it won’t stop and you’ll see more of this, if not even more. Think about that.
    Atlantic Op-ed: Democrats Will Riot If They Lose, Therefore Republicans Should Let Joe Biden Win

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...let-biden-win/
    God Guns and Guts Made America Free. ONLY God Guns And Guts Will Keep America Free.

Did you hear the news?

Sleepy Joe Biden got caught reading off a TELEPROMPTER - with presumably pre-approved questions and answers from his handlers - during a TV interview. Yikes.

We knew the Fake News media was going to be totally biased toward Joe Biden, but we NEVER thought they’d stoop this low. Of course, you won’t hear any of this on the news from the Liberal media that is doing whatever it takes to help Biden BRAINWASH the American People.

The Democrat Party

Ready for civil war?

The ‘Transition Integrity Project’ group, funded by George Soros for the Democrats, used a role-playing game similar to a military style planning exercise, and concluded there will be a very disruptive and lawless 11 weeks between Election Day and Inauguration Day.
    Major portions of this article were co-written with award-winning author Lori DeMonia. The level of research and attention to detail she provided made this article possible. I extend my most heartfelt appreciation to her for bringing all this to my attention, at exactly the right time.

The Transition Integrity Project group was formed in December 2019, is funded by George Soros and its formation speaks to the very false idea, created by Democrats, that Trump will not accept a Biden victory and refuse to leave office. Which is more likely translated into ‘they know he’ll be the clear winner as he was in 2016, but he needs to go anyway’. Despite trying to impeach him, follow-up plans were already underway to force him out no matter what, that was also the plan.

“Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.” Romans 13:1,2 (KJB)

The Democrats, having now created the false narrative that Donald Trump would refuse to leave the White House should he lose the election, together with George Soros, formed the Transition Integrity Project to have a framework in which they could remove Trump, win or lose. That’s the game here, it is a real-deal coup in progress. So no matter who wins in November, the Democrats will make sure that massive chaos and confusion begins immediately, as they attempt to install Kamala Harris as president. This is how the Democrats plan on taking control of the country on election night.

They war-gamed 4 basic scenarios as we see here below.

cnn-already-talking-about-joe-biden-stepping-aside-for-kamala-harris-president-2020
    COGNITIVELY-CHALLENGED JOE BIDEN WILL ‘STEP ASIDE’ TO MAKE KAMALA HARRIS PRESIDENT, THIS IS ALSO PART OF THE TRANSITION INTEGRITY PROJECT.

This Is How The Transition Integrity Project Sees November:
    Game One: An ambiguous win by Biden. The first game investigated a scenario in which the outcome of the election remained unclear from election night and throughout game play.
    Game Two: Clear Biden Victory. The Trump Campaign team again attempted to federalize the National Guard to end further vote counting and called on supporters to turn out in large numbers. The Biden Campaign established a bipartisan transition team and mobilized supporters to ensure vote counting was completed thoroughly. In this scenario, Biden won outright in the Electoral College and the popular vote.
    Game Three: The third scenario posited a comfortable Electoral College victory for President Trump — 286-252 — but also a significant popular vote win—52% – 47%–for former Vice President Biden.
    Game Four: Narrow Biden Win. The final scenario explored a narrow Biden win where he leads with less than 1% of the popular vote the day after the election, and is predicted to win 278 electoral votes.
    67 people participated as “active players”, and many others were observers and gave feedback. John Podesta played the role of Joe Biden and a few others in attendance were Michael Steele, Donna Brazile, and former Hillary Clinton advisor Paul Eaton. Plans to remove Trump from office, even if he wins the election, are well underway. One highlight of the report states that “the concept of election night is no longer accurate and indeed dangerous”. The TIP report dated August 3, 2020 was made available to the public and details the “crisis scenario planning exercises”.

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/democrats-george-soros-transition-integrity-project-has-plan-remove-trump-from-office-whether-he-wins-or-not/
    Last edited by Oldgrunt; 09-16-2020 at 07:04 PM. Reason: post not entered

Over 4 months after ANTIFA started the riots, looting, and such, Pelosi just now comes out today to denounce their actions. Where in the hell has she been?

If Biden is so good, then how come his Secretary of State and Secretary of Defense said in their books, that during his entire 47 years in Congress, he always voted the wrong way on any important national and international issues?

Sure isn’t much confidence from them for Biden becoming the President is there.

With all that’s decent and so much more, I cannot understand how anyone could be a liberal.

They need to look at what the platform stands for such as Dems support abortion up to birth, taking away our 2nd amendment to have guns to defend ourselves, taking away religious freedom, teaching kids nontraditional family values, higher taxes, outsourcing jobs to other countries, letting illegals in with all the rights that citizens have and sometimes free healthcare and more, I could go on and on but they have an agenda that’s against Americans making their own choices, values and our freedoms, it’s serious.

DEAR DEMOCRATS,

This is an open letter to you on the loss of SCOTUS Justice Ginsburg.

I’ve heard your typical shrill screams, the demands to postpone a replacement nominee, and even the threats you’ve made if you don’t get your way. Let me give you a reality check. You don’t get to call the shots or make demands.

Here’s why.

1. The Constitution gives the President the authority to nominate and the Senate the power to confirm Justices. Since Trump is a Republican and the Senate is controlled by the GOP, they can and will exercise their responsibilities with or without you. There’s nothing in the Constitution that compels them to wait for any reason, least of which is a cabal of whiny, angry, leftist buttwipes like you. Don’t like the balance of power the PEOPLE elected? Go out and win some seats (without the usual fraud, thank you).

2. While certainly sentimental and touching, Ginsburg’s reported ‘Dying Wish’ that the next president fills ‘her seat’ is irrelevant. Again, there’s no Dying Wish Clause in the Constitution.

3. It’s NOT HER SEAT! Get over it. She was a temporary occupant in the SCOTUS like every Justice who ever took the oath to serve on the bench. The seat belongs to WE the People, and WE elect the President and the Senate and demand they exercise the Constitutional responsibilities outlined in #1 above.

4. Stop with the threats to kill, burn, and destroy everything every time you don’t get your way. Seriously, you’re not winning the hearts and minds of America with that nonsense. You are most certainly NOT getting the desired effect. If anything, you will make President Trump and Leader McConnell more determined to rush a nominee through. You numbskulls are like broken records. Yeah, we get the fact that you likely will double down on your destruction, but you improve Trump’s chances of reelection with each city you burn and that will also bolster the odds for down ballot candidates in the GOP (hint: more GOP Senators and House members).

5. Yes, we have our RINO's too: Murkowski, Collins, and Romney (we'll take out our own trash, don't worry). We know they’re really Democrats who happen to have an R by their name. We know they will all likely vote ‘no’ on any new nominee, regardless of merit just to spite Trump. It’s cool. Even if the vote is 50-50, the tiebreaker is Vice President Pence, so we’ll prevail.

6. Do your best to muster some dignity and decorum this time. Your playbook is old, worn, and tired, and we know your next three moves before you play them. The disgraceful way you crap weasels treated Justice Kavanagh was beyond the pale. You did nothing but make yourselves look smaller than you already are and in the end you lost anyway. I hate to give you election advice but consider this. Your Senators, many of whom are up for reelection (and one hopes to be the next Vice President), will be the ones the American people see lower themselves into the contemptible gutter on live TV while the hearings are broadcast. Voters will be watching your clown show right before they cast their votes this November. If you again attempt to discredit a good person with false allegations of racism, sexism, sexual assault or other ridiculous assertions, you will have to answer to your voters.

7. After 4 years of constant attacks, endless investigations into nothing, impeachment, and a failed coup attempt by the former Muslim-in-Chief and his treasonous minions, do you really think Donald Trump owes you anything? Man, that's downright laughable.

Finally, get over yourselves, your bruised egos, your anger, vitriol, and your violence. I realize your party is gasping its last dying breaths and you have nothing left but your broken record playbook but understand that WE the People are done. We’re numb. You can’t shock us anymore. We’re moving on with our lives, our freedoms, and our Constitution and Republic. President Trump will give us a new Justice before his term ends, hopefully before the election itself. Deal with it.