The Democrat Party - Page 17
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Democrat Party

Democrat Robert O’Rourke suggests taxing people for being white
    Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke suggested Thursday using the tax code to address income inequity by transferring wealth from rich white residents to African-Americans.
    During a campaign event at the Salem, N.H., home of James Smith, a former U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia, about 100 attendees gathered to see and listen to the former congressman from Texas congressman, according to reports.
    One person asked O’Rourke how he would use the tax code to help minorities.
    He first responded by detailing the difficulties African-Americans have faced in trying to build wealth in the face of what he said was institutional discrimination.
    “What if in the tax code we did a better job of breaking down that accumulated wealth, of taxing it so it is not producing the greatest income and wealth inequality that we’ve seen in our lifetimes, unseen since the Gilded Age of the 19th century?” O’Rourke said after noting the wealth gap between black and white America. “What if we decided that we would use the proceeds to invest in people, in education?”
    Read More: https://pcmustdie.com/democrat-rober...XMs8Y6pFz7kauw
    My Thoughts:
    That sounds like something a total idiot would say, oh **** I forgot he is.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Uh Oh, Video of Biden Sounding Very Pro-Trump Comes Back to Haunt Him
    Isn’t t strange how, before Trump, most Democrats were for a wall? They try to deny it and hate hearing about it but it’s the truth. Clips and audio of Dems saying some very Trump-like things keep resurfacing and this one is bound to make Presidential hopeless, Joe Biden, back pedal to his illegal voters.
    Read More: https://leadpatriot.com/uh-oh-video-...0In%20Politics!
    My Thoughts:
    Proof again that The Democrats like Biden are hypocrites in every subject and every level.

Reason Why Democrats Don’t Want Border Wall?
    The DNC and Clinton Foundation Both Reportedly Paid Off by Mexican Cartels
    We reported earlier that the former Mexican President has been aligned with Mexican cartels. He’s accused of taking millions from the cartels –
    Former Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto accepted a $100m (£77m) bribe from drug cartel kingpin Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán, a witness has testified.
    Alex Cifuentes, who says he was a close associate of Guzmán for years, told a New York City courtroom that he had told authorities of the bribe in 2016.
    Guzmán is accused of being behind the Sinaloa drug cartel, which prosecutors say was the largest US drug supplier.
    Mr Peña Nieto served as the president of Mexico from 2012 to 2018.
    Guzmán, 61, has been on trial in Brooklyn since November after he was extradited from Mexico to face charges of trafficking cocaine, heroin and other drugs as leader of what the US has called the world’s largest drug cartel.
    The timing of the former Mexican President being connected with Mexican cartels is rather significant. A former Democrat believes the real reason Democrats don’t want a wall on the US – Mexican border is related to the story above.
    Jeffrey Peterson says the real reason the Democrats will never support the border wall – is that they are being paid off by the Mexican cartels.
    Peterson may very well be right. We know that a big time lawyer for the Mexican cartels donated to Hillary Clinton. We also know that it was reported that Julian Assange reported that he had evidence that the Clinton Foundation received $15 million from the Mexican cartels. On 9 January 2017, the web site Times.com.mx published an article reporting that Mexican Drug kingpin Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán had donated millions of dollars to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, claiming that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange had broken the news.
    Read More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...xican-cartels/
    My Thoughts:
    What every good investigator will say, follow the money.

Federal Report Shows ‘Non-Citizens’ Guilty Of Committing Almost Half Of All Crime
    So much for the liberal claim that these invader criminals are just here to ‘help’ the country.
    Liberals love to claim that the crime rate of illegal aliens is less than others, blahblahblah, but a new report is calling that claim into question, at least as it refers to federal crimes.
    Big League Politics reported:
    According to the United States Sentencing Commission (USSC), the nearly half of all federal crimes committed in 2018 were committed at the hands of non-U.S. citizens.
    The report released by USSC shows that non-citizens committed 42.7 percent of all crimes last year:
    According to a report by the Kaiser Family Foundation, non-citizens account for seven percent of the United States population. Not only does that mean that they were vastly overrepresented in the total amount of federal crimes committed, but they were also heavily overrepresented in several specific federal crimes.
    They accounted for 48.4 percent of drug possession crimes, 24.5 percent of drug trafficking crimes, 18 percent of murders, and 27.2 percent of money laundering crimes.
    Overall, the most heavily prosecuted federal crimes in the United States in 2018 were those pertaining to immigration, at a staggering 34.4 percent, according to the report. The second most prosecuted federal crime per the report was drug crime, accounting for 28.1 percent.
    “Immigration cases accounted for the largest single group of offenses in fiscal year 2018, comprising 34.4% of all reported cases,” the report said. “Cases involving drugs, firearms, and fraud were the next most common types of offenses after immigration cases. Together these four types of offenses accounted for 82.9 percent of all cases reported to the commission in fiscal year 2018.”
    According to the breakdown, non-U.S. citizens made up 91.5 percent of the immigration crimes. Some immigration crimes, like fraudulent “green card marriages,” can be committed by U.S. citizens.
    The report, which was sent as a memorandum to members of Congress, comes in the midst of gridlock in Washington, D.C. on the issue of border security.
    Big League Politics reported:
    President Donald J. Trump has declared a national state of emergency, for which several heavily-blue states immediately sued his administration. Democrats refuse to budge on the issue, unwilling to secure America’s borders. As illegal border crossings surge, they blocked a meaningful amount of wall funding in the 2019 federal budget.
    Even Republicans on Capitol Hill have faltered.
    In what many conservatives see as a colossal failure, the Republican Congress, led by former Speaker Paul Ryan, current Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, failed to deliver wall funding to the president’s desk during all of 2017 and 2018, when Republicans held the House, the Senate, and the White House.
    This increase in drugs, kidnapping, trafficking, and other heinous activity is the direct result of RINOs and democrats.
    Read More: https://conservativedailypost.com/fe...%20-%20Engaged
    My Thoughts:
    And the dumbass Democrats and a few RINO’s want to allow more illegal immigrants into our country.
    Considering they make up only 13% of the US population, they are committing Almost half of all the Crime

America's largest cities drowning in debt, with Chicago leading the way, study finds
    America’s 10 largest cities, largely Democratic strongholds, are drowning in municipal debt, according to a new report from government watchdog Truth in Accounting.
    The Democrat Party-246o.jpg
    The report sought out “to determine what ... overlapping financial entities mean for taxpayers’ bottom line.” Truth in Accounting said its purpose was to “calculate the various bills (and surpluses, when available) at the city government level and divide them out to determine a per-Taxpayer Burden.”
    The two cities with the highest burden: Chicago and New York City; Chicago’s combined taxpayer burden: $119,110; New York City’s combined taxpayer burden: $85,600.
    Chicago has been a hotbed for such burdens.
    The Chicago City Council approved $2.4 billion in tax subsidies for two major developments in early April. Protesters gathered at City Hall chanting against the deals. Critics said the projects are in prosperous parts of Chicago and developers should pay for infrastructure improvements, not taxpayers.
    Chicago’s combined Taxpayer Burden: $119,110
    New York City’s combined Taxpayer Burden: $85,600
    Los Angeles’ combined Taxpayer Burden: $56,390
    Philadelphia’s combined Taxpayer Burden: $50,120
    San Jose’s combined Taxpayer Burden: $43,120
    San Diego’s combined Taxpayer Burden: $35,410
    Dallas’ combined Taxpayer Burden: $33,490
    Houston’s combined Taxpayer Burden: $22,940
    San Antonio’s combined Taxpayer Burden: $16,660
    Phoenix’s combined Taxpayer Burden: $13,290
    Forbes reported that the city’s taxpayer burden is attached to unfunded retirement obligations amassed over of a number of years: $39 billion in retirement benefits have been promised; $28 billion in pension and $842.9 million in retiree health care benefits haven’t been funded.
    Lower in debt were Los Angeles and Philadelphia; Los Angeles’ combined Taxpayer Burden: $56,390; Philadelphia’s combined Taxpayer Burden: $50,120.
    “The largest cities in the U.S. issue so-called ‘Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports,’ but most of them aren't so comprehensive,” Bill Bergman, Truth in Accounting’s director of research, told Fox News via email.
    The report questioned if cities’ annual financial reports “comprehensively track municipal accounts such as school districts, transit agencies, utility systems, etc.”
    Read More: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cit...-chicago-study
    My Thoughts:
    Any normal person with common sense would ask, how did this happen and then realize that the answer is, we voted in a Democratic controlled government system.
    Here’s an example;
    New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio unveiled his plan to provide healthcare for all residents -regardless of citizenship status- just months ago.
    “Health care is a right, not a privilege reserved for those who can afford it,” said Mayor de Blasio. “While the federal government works to gut health care for millions of Americans, New York City is leading the way by guaranteeing that every New Yorker has access to quality, comprehensive access to care, regardless of immigration status or their ability to pay.”
    Now here’s my question, are the citizens of NY willing to pay untold hundreds of millions in additional taxes for what Mayor Bill de Blasio wants to do, considering anyone on this big blue marble who can get to NY will be able to take advantage of these services.

Kamala Harris says she'll ban assault-style weapon imports if she wins White House
    Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris announced Wednesday she would take executive action to ban the importation of AR-15-style weapons into the U.S. if she’s elected president.
    Harris, a California senator, made the pledge during a campaign event in Nashua, N.H., where she detailed how she'd use executive order to pause imports of the firearm until the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives can analyze whether the ban should be permanent.
    "When we look at the issue of assault weapons, let's be really clear," Harris said. "Assault weapons are designed to kill a lot of people in a very short period of time. Let's look at the facts: 1 in 4 police officers killed in the line of duty by gunfire is killed by an assault weapon."
    There are roughly 15 to 20 million "modern sporting rifles,” which typically refers to semiautomatic rifles like the AR-15, in the United States according to a 2015 estimate from the National Shooting Sports Foundation. About 4 million of those firearms have been imported. The organization's estimate also includes weapons produced for law enforcement.
    There is some precedent for curbing assault-style weapons. In 1989, following a school shooting that left five people dead, President George H.W. Bush announced a permanent ban on 43 types of semi-automatic assault rifles that failed to pass the so-called “sporting purpose” test.
    During Bill Clinton's presidency, Congress passed a 10-year ban on the manufacture for civilian use of assault weapons and large-capacity magazines. The ban, which expired in 2004, was among the reasons Clinton later said he believe Democrats faced a historic thumping in the 1994 midterm elections. Clinton also used executive action in 1998 to ban an additional 58 assault weapons following an updated ATF review.
    "We cannot any longer afford to allow people to make this a partisan issue," Harris said. "President Bush knew that and President Clinton knew that. Both of them used executive action for similar reasons, so let's speak truth on this issue."
    Shifting demographics have made advocating for tougher gun laws less of a risky notion for Democratic contenders. Generation Z voters, ages 18 to 23 for next year’s voting, will make up one of 10 eligible voters. Young Americans, ages 18 to 29, broadly support Congress passing stricter gun regulations, according to an April 2018 NPR/PBS Newshour/Marist poll.
    Read More: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...wIulKmTKc-tWqg
    My Thoughts:
    Assault is an action not a style. And this is why people that don’t know anything about guns need an opinion on the subject or use it to push their political agenda.
    I bet you that if you listed the basic characteristics of a regular run of the mill semi-automatic rifle with the basic characteristics of an AR-15, without naming their brand names, she wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between the two.

There turning on each other
    In this episode I address the explosive appearance by Devin Nunes last night on Fox News. I also address the swamp rats beginning to turn on each other.

Joe diGenova: Obama CIA Chief John Brennan Started Illicit Trump Targeting Scheme
    On this episode of "Judicial Watch Inside Report," former U.S. Attorney Joe diGenova describes the contempt charges against Attorney General Barr, the Mueller report, and the FISA process for spying on the Trump campaign through Carter page.
    Video: https://www.facebook.com/JudicialWat...3301388267872/

MSNBC Host Says Trump is Winning and Nancy Pelosi is ‘Scared of Looking Completely Stupid and Impotent’
    MSNBC host Chris Matthews said Tuesday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) is now scared of “looking completely stupid and impotent” because of the moves the Trump administration has made.
    The surprising statement was made while Matthews was discussing the battle between President Donald Trump and Democrats over various committees investigating members of the administration.
    “Where’s this story going because I think that we’re gonna get… Donald Jr. to testify, but I think on the House side they’re gonna continue to stonewall, I don’t think they’re gonna send anybody up there,” Matthews said during his “Hardball” show.
    “They’re gonna test their ability to fine them or imprison them in this little cell up on Capitol Hill,” he continued. “They’re gonna make them into a laughing … I think even Nancy Pelosi is scared of looking completely stupid and impotent now!”
    Matthews was referring to stalling tactics used by various members of the administration to deny demands and subpoenas from Democrats who want to further investigate the special counsel Robert Mueller report on Russian election interference.
    “Who’s gonna win?” Matthews asked. “I think Trump is winning this battle against his own government, against both branches, Executive, and legislative, and the courts, he’s winning across the board!”
    Democrats are resting many of their hopes on a second appearance by Donald Trump Jr. to testify before Congress after his statements were seemingly contradicted by that of Michael Cohen, Trump’s former friend and personal attorney.
    Read More: https://conservativemedia.us/politic...-and-impotent/
    My Thoughts:
    So what’s new, For the most part Nancy Pelosi is always looking completely stupid and impotent. Hell she can’t hold a complete thought or sentence together without losing track of what she’s thinking, and then there’s that stupid ass hyena laugh she has all the time when she catches herself screwing up.

IS THIS HOW DEMOCRATS WON ORANGE COUNTY? BY BREAKING THE LAW?
    It has been discovered that Democrats have found a way for their voters to cast 2 ballots. This was especially noticeable in Orange County, where Republicans outnumber Democrats but still lost six seats.
    Apparently, enough Democrats were able to vote twice to win those seats and overcome the Republican advantage. The way it was done was to have Democrats register as independent voters and later, they would apply to vote as a Democrat. One ballot would be sent to their house and they could vote a second time in person. California Secretary of State Alex Padilla is taking heavy flak for not correcting a serious issue in several counties.
    Padilla is making no secret of the fact, he isn’t going to correct the problem.
    From The Conservative Tribune
    Since it’s not uncommon in this period of American history for election determinations to come down to a few votes, this is a complete mess that very well could have serious implications for future state and national elections.
    But it’s not a problem that Democratic politicians, including Padilla, seem to be eager to fix. It’s not difficult to understand why: A majority of those double-voters are likely to be Democrats, given their geographic location.
    So, the trick is that the voter doesn’t surrender the nonpartisan primary ballot received, which can later be taken to the polls on Election Day and exchanged on the spot for a Democratic ballot for a second vote. The poll workers have no way to check if that voter has already voted by mail, as other counties do. They use computers to check whether a voter has participated.
    But in the affected counties, which include Contra Costa and Alameda counties, it’s difficult to determine whether someone has already voted until it’s entirely too late.
    Read More: https://steadfastandloyal.com/politi...er%20Handcuffs
    My Thoughts:
    We all know why the Democrats are OK with this; the vast majority of those double-voters are likely to be Democrats, given their geographic location.

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast