The Democrat Party - Page 18
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Democrat Party

Just remember what Bill Gates said about Biden in his book, "Biden was wrong on every foreign situation for the last 40 years". So what do you think Biden will do is he was President.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Was asked this question;
    Why in the hell would Fox news show a Joe Biden rally?
    They report on the news they allow their followers to make up their own minds. That gives all of us a chance to see how pathetic Joe really is.
    Same goes for Nancy her brain power is really starting to fail. It is sad she needs to go way before she gets carried off. I do not mean this is a crude sense.
    She is really having a difficult time organizing her thoughts. She has many embarrassing moments on TV now. At some point it is going to be clear that she can no longer lead. I would hope they would take her off before it comes to this point. She is having way too many senior moments...

Kirsten Gillibrand Pledges to Release All Illegal Aliens Claiming Asylum into U.S. Communities
    Video:
    Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY), who is running in the 2020 Democrat presidential primary, pledged to enact an open border policy on Sunday, saying that she would release all border crossers and illegal aliens into American communities so long as they claim they are seeking asylum.
    During an interview on CBS’s Face The Nation, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand said, as president, she would end the detention of all border crossers and illegal aliens, instead, releasing every foreign national arriving at the U.S.-Mexico border into American communities if they are claiming asylum.
    “As president of the United States, I would not fund any for-profit prisons, I would not lock up these families, I would have a humane immigration policy where people … would have lawyers and have a proper asylum process,” Gillibrand said.
    “I wouldn’t keep them in detention at all,” Gillibrand continued. “I wouldn’t … as president of the United States, I wouldn’t use the detention system at all … if someone is seeking asylum, I would assign them a lawyer.”
    When Gillibrand was pressed as to how she would handle the inflow of hundreds of thousands of border apprehensions and crossings set to occur this year, she said no border crossers and illegal aliens claiming asylum would be incarcerated under her watch.
    “They don’t need to be incarcerated,” Gillibrand said. “If they’re given a lawyer and given a process, they will follow it. They can go into the community…”
    At current rates, experts project there to be 863,000 border apprehensions this fiscal year, though this only counts illegal aliens who are caught at the border and does not include those who successfully cross. Experts predict that potentially half a million illegal aliens will successfully cross the southern border this year, undetected by Border Patrol.
    Under Gillibrand’s open border plan, all border crossers and illegal aliens claiming asylum would be allowed to enter the country, freely, with the hope that they arrive in court for their hearing.
    Read More: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...1aQderJVeizrLw
    My Thoughts:
    2020 Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) pledged to enact an open border policy on Sunday, saying she would release all border crossers and illegal aliens into American communities so long as they claim they are seeking asylum.
    One thing she fails to acknowledge is, 80% of all the illegals claiming asylum are rejected by the immigration judges of their claims because it’s a bogus claim. And that’s just the ones that show up to the immigration court, which is only at a 10% rate of all that are released into the US.

For Democrats, the Party’s Over
    They now must choose between ignominiously dropping their impeachment effort and embarrassingly pursuing it.
    The Democrats have painted themselves into a corner. They must put up or shut up, impeach or back down. The president has called their bluff and the game is about to end, either an embarrassing defeat for the Democrats or political annihilation.
    Their attempt at regicide has failed completely; it’s still a bit of a long shot, but they might just manage suicide, not from justified conscientious shame, but out of witless antagonism.
    One way or the other, the papier-mâché Damoclean sword of impeachment will disintegrate just as the prominent Democrats who grievously abused their offices in trying to destroy Trump get ready for their own trials.
    Both sides come to bat in this legal game, and the Democrats have struck out.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    For Democrats, the Party’s Over
    They now must choose between ignominiously dropping their impeachment effort and embarrassingly pursuing it.
    The Democrats have painted themselves into a corner. They must put up or shut up, impeach or back down. The president has called their bluff and the game is about to end, either an embarrassing defeat for the Democrats or political annihilation.
    Their attempt at regicide has failed completely; it’s still a bit of a long shot, but they might just manage suicide, not from justified conscientious shame, but out of witless antagonism.
    One way or the other, the papier-mâché Damoclean sword of impeachment will disintegrate just as the prominent Democrats who grievously abused their offices in trying to destroy Trump get ready for their own trials.
    Both sides come to bat in this legal game, and the Democrats have struck out.

Figure that out!

The Democrat Party-f02c069f86ac80a58311df51868422e9dfe8225c0a9c25e7f955e041d4e7a810.jpg

Top Democrat Elijah Cummings Accused of Tax Violation Refuses to Show His Taxes
    What’s the old saying? If Democrats didn’t have double-standards, they wouldn’t have any standards at all, right?
    Well, while some people might scoff at that idea, this story pretty much proves just how deep the left’s hypocrisy goes.
    Take Rep. Elijah Cummings for instance. He’s been one of the loudest critics of President Trump, routinely calling for the President’s tax returns.
    But now that he’s been accused of violating tax law, he doesn’t think he needs to produce any of his own.
    Washington Examiner reported:
    Rep. Elijah Cummings denied that corporate donations to his wife’s charity posed a conflict of interest with his House Oversight Committee chairmanship and denounced an IRS complaint filed against the organization as “a fabricated distraction” on Wednesday.
    The National Legal and Policy Center, a government watchdog group, filed an IRS complaint against Cummings’ wife Maya Rockeymoore’s nonprofit organization on Monday, the Washington Examiner first reported.
    The complaint asked the IRS to investigate the overlap between Rockeymoore’s nonprofit Center for Global Policy Solutions and her for-profit consulting firm Global Policy Solutions LLC to determine whether the arrangement was used for “illegal private benefit.”
    Rockeymoore’s nonprofit group and LLC have mutual clients, donors, and projects and were located at the same address and share a phone number. The National Legal and Policy Center’s IRS complaint claims that they “appear to operate almost as a single entity, allowing for an illegal private benefit for Maya Rockeymoore Cummings and her husband.”
    Cummings, 68, a Maryland Democrat, is chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. Rockeymoore, 48, is the chairwoman of the Maryland Democratic Party and briefly ran in the state’s gubernatorial race last year. The couple married in 2008.
    Rockeymoore’s nonprofit group received over $6.2 million in grants between 2013 and 2016 from special interest groups and corporations. Several of the nonprofit group’s financial backers — which included Google, J.P. Morgan, and Prudential — have business interests before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. Cummings has served as Democratic chairman of the committee since January and previously served as ranking member.
    The largest contributor to the nonprofit organization was the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, which gave a total of $5.5 million to Rockeymoore’s consulting firm and $5.2 million to her nonprofit group. The foundation ceased supporting Rockeymoore’s groups in 2017. The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation was established by Johnson & Johnson founder Robert Wood Johnson but is not officially affiliated with the pharmaceutical company. The foundation owns 13 million shares of Johnson & Johnson stock worth over $1.7 billion, making it one of the company’s largest shareholders.
    In recent months, Cummings has been a vocal opponent of Johnson & Johnson, targeting the company as part of the House Oversight Committee’s investigation of drug price inflation. Rockeymoore told the Washington Post on Tuesday that she had no relationship with Johnson & Johnson and denied that there was any connection between Cummings’ investigation of the company and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation ending its funding to her group.
    Common Cause Maryland, a government watchdog group, told the Washington Post that the IRS complaint raised valid legal and ethical questions, and Rockeymoore and Cummings should work to address these issues.
    The watchdog group’s Executive Director Joanne Antoine told the Post that Rockeymoore “should take steps to disclose possible conflicts with the Johnson Foundation and to disclose the financial records from the nonprofit in question.”
    Read More: https://conservativemedia.us/politic...emands-trumps/
    My Thoughts:
    What's wrong big boy can't take the heat..............What's good for one should be good for the other.
    But in this insentience, there are factual records that show there is a major problem with his taxes, whereas with them wanting Trump’s taxes, it’s all just a fishing expedition, without ANY reasons to justify looking into Trump’s taxes.
    Just because they want to look, doesn’t give them grounds to look.

Adam Schiff: ‘Un-American’ for Trump to Investigate FBI
    Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), chairman of the House Intelligences Committee, is lashing out at President Donald Trump for directing Attorney General William Barr to declassify documents regarding the origins of the Obama Administration’s Russia investigation, claiming the order was “un-American.”
    “While Trump stonewalls the public from learning the truth about his obstruction of justice, Trump and Barr conspire to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies,” Schiff wrote on Twitter Thursday evening.
    “The cover-up has entered a new and dangerous phase. This is un-American,” he added.
    Schiff’s accusations came hours after President Trump announced that he directed the intelligence community to cooperate with Barr’s probe into surveillance activities in the 2016 presidential election. In a memorandum to several cabinet directors, the president request officials cooperate with Barr’s probe into Spygate’s originals and authorized the attorney general to declassify information concerning the counterintelligence operation.
    “Today’s action will help ensure that all Americans learn the truth about the events that occurred, and the actions that were taken, during the last Presidential election and will restore confidence in our public institutions,” White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement.
    President Trump has repeatedly called for an investigation into the surveillance activities of his campaign. For months, Republicans such as Mark Meadows (R-NC), Jim Jordan (R-OH), and Matt Gaetz (R-FL) have called on the White House to declassify parts of the FBI’s Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to spy on former Trump campaign foreign advisor Carter Page. The bureau used portions of the Hillary Clinton-funded Steele dossier for warrants targeting Page.
    In a Monday interview with SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily, Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton ripped the Trump-Russia “collusion” narrative as “the big lie,” and even went as far to describe it as an international effort to take out Trump.”
    “Yesterday, you had confirmation over in the United Kingdom that that intelligence operation there — the UK’s intelligence apparatus — also knew about the dossier,” Fitton told host and Breitbart News editor-in-chief host Alex Marlow, adding “and part of that spying that took place with Stefan Halper also took place in London. The New York Times, at the end of their story, exposing that, disclosed that the UK knew about that spy operation as well.”
    Fitton continued: “You had this other agency — supposedly a friend of the United States — laundering the Steele dossier that was created as a result of FBI-DNC-Clinton campaign money in consultation with Russian intelligence. It’s pretty incredible stuff, and it shows you that it was an international effort to take out Trump. It wasn’t just based her in the United States.”
    Read More: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...paign=20190524
    My Thoughts:
    Schiff is running scared that the truth will now be revealed, and isn’t he the one that for the past two years has said that he’s got positive proof that Trump colluded with the Russians, but wouldn’t back up his own claims one bit.
    I guess AG Barr will be able to shed some light into the entire BS that Schiff and others have said and done, that’s why Schiff is running scared.

Democrats Reach New Low, Subpoena Trump Jr.’s 4-Year-Old Daughter’s Records!
    Donald Trump Jr. claimed Thursday that House Democrats weren’t just coming for him, saying, “Chloe, my four-year-old daughter, they want to subpoena her records.”
    During a “Fox & Friends” appearance onboard the USS New York for Fleet Week, Trump Jr. said that the scope of information requested for the Democrats’ continuing investigations was excessive.
    Video:
    Host Brian Kilmeade posed the question, noting that Trump Jr. — who has at least partially tried to remove himself from the political arena — was facing inquiries into his personal and business finances.
    “Don, when you look at everything you accomplished, regardless of that, they’re coming after your business, that is what you’re running,” he said. “How has it affected your business, the Trump Organization in particular? What about your finances?”
    “That is reality,” Trump Jr. responded, claiming that recent subpoenas called for not only his financial records but those of other family members as well. “They will go after everything. In the recent subpoena, anyone, any relative — Chloe, my 4-year-old daughter, they want to subpoena her records. I mean, that’s part of the scope. Barron Trump, obviously he’s been doing a lot of stuff they want to subpoena. There’s no reasonableness to this.”
    Trump Jr. concluded by noting the disparity between the way the Trump business interests were treated in comparison to a prominent Democrat, like former Vice President Joe Biden.
    “If you talk about Joe Biden who says ‘China is not a threat’ because his son takes $1.5 billion into his hedge fund from the Chinese government, that is not a problem,” he argued. “Come on, guys. This is not an equal playing field. I mean, they don’t even pretend that these things are problems. That’s scary.”
    The New York Times reported that Biden’s son Hunter had greatly increased his personal business connections — with a number of nations that were viewed suspiciously by either the U.S. or its allies — during his father’s second term as vice president.
    Read More: https://en-volve.com/2019/05/23/demo...hters-records/
    My Thoughts:
    What is the Sam Hell is wrong with Nadler and Cummings, going after a 4 year olds documents, I didn't know that 4 year olds had documents. The Democrats are losing their Trump Derangement Minds.

Trump Busy Yesterday: Forces Clinton-Era Immigration Law Enforcement
    This is very good news for Americans who are sick and tired of sending their tax money to a government who will then hand it over to people who came here to mooch.
    The president was busy signing memorandums yesterday. In addition to the declassification order related to the illegal spying and set up of his administration and campaign officials, President Trump issued a memo that enforces a law passed under the Clinton era.
    The 23-year-old provision requires sponsors of legal immigrants to reimburse the federal government for any social services paid to the immigrant. Basically, if they are a drain on U.S. taxpayers, their sponsor must pay that money.
    Fox News reported:
    The provision was part of the 1996 Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act (IIRIRA) and Welfare Reform laws that were signed by then-President Bill Clinton, but despite being enshrined in federal law, the rule has not been enforced.
    Under the provision, each future sponsor of an immigrant would need to sign an affidavit that would spell out the financial responsibilities for the sponsored immigrant and create a collection mechanism to recover funds from the sponsor.
    The Department of Health and Human Services is to collect the data of the sponsors and the immigrants, while the Treasury Department would collect the funds.
    The move – part of the president’s push for a merit-based immigration system – is meant to make the person sponsoring the immigrant responsible for any medical or financial benefits the immigrant receives.
    The president’s memorandum comes a week after Trump announced his immigration overhaul that, if adopted, would dramatically alter how the U.S. accepts people into the country and upend the system in order to favor admissions based on merit rather than family ties.
    “Our plan will transform America’s immigration system into the pride of our nation and the envy of the modern world,” Trump said from the Rose Garden.
    The proposal would judge immigrants with a points-based system that would favor high-skilled workers — accounting for age, English proficiency, education and whether the applicant has a well-paying job offer.
    Currently, only about 12 percent of immigrants are admitted based on employment and skills, while 66 percent are admitted based on family connections inside the U.S., officials have said. Administration officials estimated that those numbers would flip to 57 and 33 percent, respectively, under the Trump plan.
    Trump has long sought to end what he has called “chain migration” as part of his broader push to reform America’s immigration laws and who is allowed into the country.
    He also frequently has called for the end to the visa lottery program, something his immigration plan has sought to do. It would be replaced by a new “Build America Visa” program that would recognize “extraordinary talent” and “people with professional and specialized vocations,” including exceptional students.
    The plan would not deal with those already in the country illegally, including those who came to the U.S. as children and were protected under an executive order signed by then-President Obama. However, Trump said it would close loopholes so that gang members and criminals would be inadmissible and would stop frivolous asylum claims.
    “For criminals already here, we will ensure their swift deportation,” he said.
    Many people agree that this enforcement should have been happening under the previous administration, but its record on legal and illegal immigration was dismal.
    Thankfully, Americans now have a president who takes his oath of office seriously and is fulfilling his role, ensuring that laws are enforced.
    Read More: https://conservativedailypost.com/tr...%20-%20Engaged
    My Thoughts:
    This ought to make all the Liberal Democrats panties get in a knot really quick. And it was one of their own who did it.

Coalition Seeks to Expose Communist Infiltration of Democratic Party

"The Democratic Party has been infiltrated by socialists, Marxists, and outright communists at every level, from precinct chairman to multiple presidential candidates.”
    "I Tell You The Truth, This Generation (1948-2028) Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until ALL Of These Things Have Happened"

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast