The Democrat Party - Page 43
Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: The Democrat Party

Adam Schiff-ting: Trump is Unpatriotic – Doesn’t Matter If He’s Innocent

Back in March, Adam Schiff said that he had more than ample evidence showing collusion with Russia. He also have sustained that “[Impeachment is] not the end game. I think the speaker has made very clear that in the absence of compelling evidence that there isn’t going to be an impeachment.”

Meanwhile Schiff’s committee has continued to further probe Trump and investigate after special counsel Robert Mueller’s report was delivered to Attorney General William Barr on Friday.

Today when Attorney General published Mueller report, Schiff said: “Whether these acts are criminal or not, whether the obstruction of justice was criminal or not or whether these contacts were sufficiently illicit … they are unquestionably dishonest, unethical, immoral and unpatriotic”

Can anyone understand what Adam Schiff is want?

Read More:
    https://saraacarter.com/adam-schiff-ting-trump-is-unpatriotic-doesnt-matter-if-hes-innocent/?utm_source=izooto&utm_medium=push_notifications&u tm_campaign=adam%20schiff&utm_content=&utm_term=

My Thoughts:

That slime ball Adam Schiff is the gift that keeps on giving what a POS.

Biden: Child Tax Credit Will ‘Put 720 Million Women Back in the Workforce’

Video: https://youtu.be/_GYyt3ChLDI

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Tuesday made the incredible claim that his proposed child tax credit would "put 720 million women back in the workforce."

The former vice president was speaking at the Workers’ Presidential Summit in Philadelphia when he made the remarks about his proposal for an $8,000 child tax credit. He said his words made him "sound like a wonk."

"You get a tax break for a race horse. Why in God's name couldn't we provide an $8,000 tax credit for everybody who has childcare costs?" Biden said. "It would put 720 million women back in the workforce. It would increase the GDP—to sound like a wonk here—by about eight-tenths of one percent. It would grow the economy."

Considering only about 330 million people live in the United States at all, it is obvious he is incorrect. It's unclear what studies or statistics he may have had in mind.

While Biden has touted the $8,000 tax credit in at least three speeches over the last month, he opposed expanding a childcare tax credit in 1981. Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D., N.Y.), who recently dropped out of the Democratic primary for president, slammed Biden in early August for his record on women working outside the home, saying she thinks he is "full of BS."

As the Free Beacon reported:

Biden did not discuss gender or mothers in his op-ed, but Gillibrand framed it during the debate as Biden saying "women working outside the home" would deteriorate the family. CNN interviewer Brooke Baldwin pointed that out and noted Biden said during a Senate floor speech that year he had no issue with working mothers.

Gillibrand dramatically asked Biden if her service in Congress as a mother was part of a deterioration of the family, but he had a ready retort, saying he was a single parent for five years following the death of his first wife and knew the cost of childcare well. He defended his record on women's issues and tied Gillibrand's attack to base politics.

Read More: https://freebeacon.com/politics/biden-child-tax-credit-will-put-720-million-women-back-in-the-workforce/?fbclid=IwAR0VfJi0N5Rouliw2im62DYENz-QiLkJctGDQw6dZ-KXguUUTT9h0GG2n_M

My Thoughts:

That would be quite a feat Biden!
    There are only 330,000,000 People in this country!
    The man is well past his good to use date…By far.

Corrupt Obama Ambassador Refused Visas to Ukranian Officials Wanting to Expose Obama Administration Misconduct

U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovich, who was appointed by Barack Obama, is a Trump hater who blocked Ukrainian officials from coming to the United States in order to turn over evidence of what they believe to be crimes committed within the Obama administration. A Clinton surrogate made a trip to the Ukraine in 2016 in order to get dirt on Donald Trump or members of his campaign. Shortly thereafter, they released false information implicating Paul Manafort in crimes.

We also know that shortly after visiting Ukraine with his son Hunter, Joe Biden’s son got a big contract with Ukraine. It’s also a fact Biden himself that he got a prosecutor fired who was investigating his son. He now denies that he knew the prosecutor was investigating Hunter. If that is true, why did he use a 1 billion dollar loan package to get him fired?

From The Gateway Pundit

U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovich (pictured) was a Trump-hater. She was appointed by Obama as ambassador to Ukraine in 2016.

She was US ambassador to Ukraine during the 2016 election when the Ukrainian government was colluding with the DNC and Hillary Campaign to undermine the US presidential election.

Starting in 2018 Yovanovich denied Ukrainian officials visas to enter the United States to hand over evidence of Obama administration misconduct to Trump administration officials.

US Ambassador Yovanovich, an Obama appointee, was removed from her post in Ukraine early in May 2019.

John Solomon at The Hill reported:

According to interviews with more than a dozen Ukrainian and U.S. officials, Ukraine’s government under recently departed President Petro Poroshenko and, now, Zelensky has been trying since summer 2018 to hand over evidence about the conduct of Americans they believe might be involved in violations of U.S. law during the Obama years.

The Ukrainians say their efforts to get their allegations to U.S. authorities were thwarted first by the U.S. embassy in Kiev, which failed to issue timely visas allowing them to visit America.

Read More: https://www.davidharrisjr.com/steven/corrupt-obama-ambassador-refused-visas-to-ukranian-officials-wanting-to-expose-obama-administration-misconduct/?fbclid=IwAR2cczWC9SDCu0akYihGr8Ch3bK1YdkecF8FjF6l tKpfFZxDQIe2Yi00g_0

My Thoughts:

First it was Biden’s bribe concerning his son in Ukraine now it's this woman trying to hide those illegal actions, when it rains it pours.

Bernie Sanders: White People Don't Know What It's Like To Be Poor

Read More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op1usF8uHaE&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3b vEdfpzDjU7Xr9_4Y8yZiDL_FWIkQFLcXE8zTs9-53FHZny3lNeLLOVk&app=desktop

My Thoughts:

It would be better if he would go down to southern West Virginia & Kentucky and see how they are doing before he opens his big mouth.

Trey Gowdy Sinks His Teeth Deep Into Adam Schiff, Tears Him Apart Over Troublesome Leaks!

Former South Carolina Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy joined the Fox News program “America’s Newsroom” on Friday to weigh in on the intelligence whistleblower complaint against President Donald Trump.

Gowdy, former chairman of the House Oversight Committee, offered an explanation as to why people might be hesitant to share sensitive information with certain members of Congress — namely, California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff.

“I warned people weeks ago that if Adam Schiff continued to be the chairperson of the House Intelligence Committee, who’s one of the most deeply partisan members of the House, eventually people would stop sharing information with the Intelligence Committee, and apparently that’s what’s happened,” Gowdy said.

“If [House Speaker] Nancy Pelosi wants this information given to Congress, she should pick a less-partisan person to be the chairperson of that committee,” he said.

The information to which Gowdy is referring is the contents of a whistleblower complaint within the intelligence community.

The complaint was filed through the proper channels when an administration employee seemed to believe that Trump made a troubling “promise” to an unnamed world leader.

Although the president does have broad authority when it comes to declassifying information, the employee felt it was necessary to lodge the accusation.

He has also questioned the motives of the whistleblower, describing him or her as “highly partisan.”
    The complaint currently rests with the inspector general of the intelligence community, Michael Atkinson, who is refusing to disclose the contents to Schiff and, by extension, Congress.

Schiff has not taken this well and has vowed to investigate the complaint come “hell or high water,” according to CNN.

“This involves something more sinister, something involving a serious or flagrant abuse or violation of law or misappropriation, and the IG underscored the seriousness of this, and also that this need to be looked into,” the congressman said.

Gowdy continued to outline exactly why the Democrat is dealing with such resistance.

“When you put someone who is wrong as often as Adam Schiff is wrong, and is as deeply partisan as he is, in charge of the Intelligence Committee, then no, you’re not going to share confidential information because Adam leaks like a sieve,” he said.

Gowdy later declined to opine on the facts of the case while urging Americans to show similar restraint and calling out selective outrage.

“I think we got to get to the point in our political culture where we don’t speculate. There’s a transcript, we don’t have to wonder what was said,” he said. “I think what does frustrate people is I seem to recall a president who said, ‘I’ll have more flexibility in my second term.’

“We don’t have to wonder about that, that’s on tape. I don’t think there was a similar level of outrage when President [Barack] Obama promised that to the Russian president as there is now, and we don’t have any idea what President Trump said.”

Read More & watch video: https://en-volve.com/2019/09/21/trey-gowdy-sinks-his-teeth-deep-into-adam-schiff-tears-him-apart-over-troublesome-leaks/

My Thoughts:

Schiff the biggest leaker of classified items in Washington, besides putting his face in front of every news camera that he can.

Candace Owens Goes On Viral Tirade During House Committee Hearing

During a House Judiciary Committee Hearing on Friday, conservative activist Candace Owens went on a viral tirade after she was targeted by liberal hack Kathleen Belew.

The explosive moment from Owens began when Belew stated: "I just have to say that I object strenuously to your use of the word "hilarious." To me, this feels a lot like your reaction to being named in one of these manifestos. Now, you're of course not responsible for the words of somebody writing that document. But I do think that laughing at it is a real problem, because these are real families that are impacted by this violence. And I think that our efforts toward talking about this have to start from a place of mutual respect, which is what I've heard from this side of the table. Now, the reason we don’t have those numbers, I want those numbers as much as you do, but to say the numbers don’t show something is simply not supported by the data."

After more liberals attacked Owens, Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) jumped in saying, "Ms. Owens, obviously this is a gang-up on you; we’re giving these witnesses the ability to do a rebuttal on you. And so, I find it unfair, Ms. Belew; candidly, for you to show 'mutual respect' and then go after Ms. Owens, it’s not appropriate. So Ms. Owens, you can have four minutes and thirty-four seconds to respond however you like."

Rep Jim Jordan joined in, "Can you yield for a second?"

Meadows replied: "I’ll yield."

Jordan said: "Thank you. I believe, Ms. Owens, when you used the word "hilarious," it was referencing the fact that no one had asked you a question. It wasn’t to the subject matter of the hearing, is that right?"

"That is correct." Owens said.

Jordan: "And to have another witness insinuate something that is not accurate is just not appropriate, Mr. Chairman, for how witnesses are supposed to behave in front of this committee. I also think you didn’t say, "It doesn’t matter" about the subject matter of today’s hearing; you said there were other subjects that matter as well, and maybe we should spend some time on those. Is that accurate?"

Owens replied, "That is correct, and they matter much, much, much, much more, and I have said that. I said that in my opening, and I will say it again: you know that white supremacy and white nationalism is nowhere near, ranks nowhere near the top of the issues that are facing black America. And the reason you are bringing them up in this room is because it is an attempt to make the election all about race as the Democrats do."

Raskin shouted, "Not in my case, Ms. Owens."

Owens continued, "Please don’t cut me off."

Raskin: "Do not characterize my motives."

Meadows: "Mr. Chairman, it’s my time."

Raskin: "You’ve got your time. Mr. Meadows, I’ll give you three more seconds."

Owens then went nuclear:

Every four years you bring up race, and you knew exactly what I meant when I said "hilarious." You just tried to do live what the media does all the time to Republicans, to our president, and to conservatives, which is you try to manipulate what I said to fit your narrative, okay? I was not referring to the subject matter that is "hilarious." I said that it’s hilarious that we are sitting in this room today and I’ve got two doctors and a Mrs. and nobody can give us real numbers that we can respond to so that we can assess how big of a threat this is, because you know that it is not as big of a threat as you are trying to make it out to be so you can manipulate. And the audacity of you to bring up the Christchurch shooting manifesto and make it seem as if I laughed at people who were slaughtered by a homicidal maniac, is in my opinion absolutely despicable. I think that we should be above that. To try to assign responsibility or any meaning to a homicidal maniac writing a manifesto, which, by the way, also cited Spyro the Dragon, the child’s cartoon; he also cited Nelson Mandela as a source of inspiration. I don’t think that Nelson Mandela has inspired mosque shootings; you can correct me if you think I’m wrong.

You would rather assign meaning to a homicidal maniac than to actually address the things that I said that are actually harming black America; number one: father absence; number two: the education system and illiteracy rate. Illegal immigration ranks high; abortion ranks high; white supremacy and white nationalism, if I had to make a list of one hundred things, would not be on it.

This hearing, in my opinion, is a farce, and it is ironic that you’re sitting her and you’re having three Caucasian people testify and tell you what their expertise are. You want to know what my expertise are? Black in America. I’ve been black in America my whole life, all 30 years, and I can tell you that you guys have done the exact same thing every four years we have an election cycle and it needs to stop.

Read More & watch video: https://trendingpolitics.com/candace-owens-goes-on-viral-tirade-during-house-committee-hearing/?utm_source=fanclub&utm_medium=manychat

My Thoughts:

The Democrat members of the committee went DEAD SILENT

Biden goes hard after Trump in Iowa over Ukraine accusations

While media coverage over his dealings with Ukraine is swamping Trump, it also has singed Biden’s son and is raising questions about Biden’s campaign for president.

Joe Biden moved quickly under an arch of balloons and a marching band, past an ice cream truck and dozens of supporters — then he lit into Donald Trump.

At the Polk County Steak Fry, one of the biggest political affairs of the year here, where presidential candidates work to woo Iowa caucus goers, Biden’s early order of business instead was first to wrest control of a burgeoning scandal involving Trump and the Ukraine.

“You should be asking him the question: Why is he on the phone with a foreign leader, trying to intimidate a foreign leader?” Biden snapped at reporters, referencing allegations that Trump had pushed Ukraine to investigate Biden’s son. “This appears to be an overwhelming abuse of power.”

While media coverage over his dealings with Ukraine is swamping Trump and renewing calls for impeachment, it also has singed Biden’s son and is already raising questions about whether it threatens to sully Biden’s campaign for president. Biden’s offensive on Saturday was intended to push back on any media attempt to equate Trump’s alleged actions with that of Biden or his son’s.

Trump has claimed that as vice president Biden demanded Ukraine fire a state prosecutor who was investigating a gas company where Biden's son held a board position. Multiple news organizations this week reported that Trump had repeatedly pressed Ukrainian authorities to investigate the allegations in a phone call.

Part of the strategy quickly emerging from the Biden camp on Saturday was to forcefully push back on any media attempts to further probe Hunter Biden’s contracts with Ukraine rather than putting the focus squarely on the president.

“You should be looking at Trump,” Biden snapped. “Everybody looked at this and everybody who’s looked at it said there’s nothing there. Ask the right question.”

A memo from the Biden campaign on Saturday offered the same sentiment, closing with a boldface statement that offered up a warning.

“Any article, segment, analysis and commentary that does not demonstrably state at the outset that there is no factual basis for Trump’s claims, and in fact that they are wholly discredited, is misleading readers and viewers.”

The offensive is a sign Biden’s campaign "learned an important lesson from 2016," said Karen Finney, a former spokeswoman for Hillary Clinton.

"They recognize that after three years of this, it's not that people are complacent, but they're worn out and our ability to be shocked has gone down,” she said. “So they're right to say, 'no, this is not normal, this is not ok.'"

"It's important we don't let this become a false equivalency, so it's wise on their part to do this,” Finney said.

Talk of Trump’s conversations with Ukraine served as a backdrop throughout Saturday’s steak fry, where a record 12,200 people turned out to what’s typically a light-hearted political event filled complete with sign wars, rallies, and a steady stream of political speeches.

But 2020 candidates were asked to weigh in all day about Ukraine and the president, even if by doing so they risked framing Biden as Trump’s chief opponent. The dynamic meant at least some of the day’s focus shifted to Biden, with his competitors piling on the president. And even as Biden donned an apron and grilled a steak, one of his top surrogates, Sen. Chris Coons, could be heard answering reporter questions about the implications of the ordeal.

“How many crimes does this president have to commit before this Congress acts and impeach him?” Julian Castro said as he opened his remarks.

“I did not think that Donald Trump could shock me anymore, but this behavior is stunning,” Sen. Cory Booker told reporters when asked about Trump and Ukraine, adding that it was “a betrayal of our nation.”

Sen. Elizabeth Warren over social media called Congress “complicit” by failing to begin impeachment proceedings against Trump. But reporters still later asked her to weigh in about the president’s conversations about Biden’s son.

“What the president has now demonstrated is that he thinks it's pretty clear he doesn't have to follow the law, and in fact, can continue to commit high crimes and misdemeanors,” Warren said. “He can go back to the well and do exactly what he did before, and that is invite and profit from foreign interference in our election.”

Patti Solis Doyle, who served as a senior campaign adviser to Hillary Clinton, said the focus on Biden could send the message to primary voters that he’s who Trump most fears.

“It reframes the race into Trump vs. Biden instead of Biden vs. every other Democrat. And that’s good for Biden,” Solis Doyle said. “But it also brings back headlines on Hunter Biden, and I’m sure Vice President Biden doesn’t want that.”

Read More: https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/21/biden-trump-ukraine-whistleblower-scandal-1507053?fbclid=IwAR0IFr-otdNd2u9q_cNU70HswFhVlspuTNQAzbQ6n2w6SHyDZxzgFis4X-g

My Thoughts:

KLAYMAN: BIDEN'S DEFENSE TO HIS AND HIS SON'S UKRAINE/BRIBERY SCANDAL: "I'M TOO OLD, SENILE AND STUPID TO KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING!"

You put the story out there a while ago with your damning video about SON/ Ukraine but per usual you got swept under the rug Biden cover up was a rug oh yes ignored this story.

Joe its true you said so on TV so how can you get upset after bragging about how you got it done, and now you’re mad at trump for bringing it up when we all knew about it.

Ukrainian Official CONFIRMS That Democrats Are 100% Lying About Trump

On Saturday Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko denied that President Donald Trump put pressure on President Volodymyr Zelensky during a July phone call.

Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko spoke with the media on Saturday morning.

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko on Saturday denied suggestions U.S. President Donald Trump had put pressure on Ukrainian leader Volodymyr Zelenskiy during a phone call in July.

In an interview with media outlet Hromadske, Prystaiko said Ukraine was an independent state and would not take sides in U.S. politics even if “in theory” the country was in a position to do so. He added that Kiev appreciated the assistance it received from Washington.

On Friday reports by U.S. media outlets said Trump repeatedly pressured Ukraine’s president to investigate Joe Biden, one of Trump’s chief political rivals, in a July phone call.

The call featured in a classified whistleblower complaint that has sparked a political battle between Democrats warning of a national security threat and Republicans turning it into an attack on Biden, a frontrunner in the field of Democrats seeking to challenge Trump in the 2020 presidential election.

Reuters has not confirmed details of the whistleblower’s complaint. But a source familiar with the matter said it alleged “multiple acts” by Trump, not just a phone call with a foreign leader. The source requested anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue.

Read More: https://en-volve.com/2019/09/21/thats-right-folks-ukrainian-official-confirms-that-democrats-are-100-lying-about-trump/

My Thoughts:

And the Democrats, MSM, CNN & MSNBC are doing everything they can to give cover for Biden about him bribing Ukraine to fire their AG that was looking into his son's illegal actions in order to receive the $1.8 billion in US loans.

Finger-Wagging Cranky Codger Biden Goes Off On Reporter In Iowa

Former vice president Joe Biden is once again in the news for all the wrong reasons after an ugly meltdown where the angry codger jabbed his finger in the face of a reporter.

Lunch bucket Joe was in Des Moines along with his fellow 2020 candidates where they are pandering to suckers at the big Iowa Steak Fry event despite their war on meat when he was asked a question about the latest manufactured scandal.

The media has been promoting a suspicious story about a “whistleblower” who alleged that President Trump implored the new president of Ukraine to investigate Biden’s scummy son over shady business dealings and it has become the latest in a long list of excuses to impeach the POTUS.

While old Foghorn Leghorn himself has demanded Trump’s impeachment over his casting suspicion on Hunter Biden’s shady appointment to the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings in 2014, the attention to the story is fraught with peril for the geriatric gaffe machine.

Given the potential for his campaign to be blown up over the younger Biden’s suspicious business ventures, it certainly comes as no shock that the 76-year-old would be crapping in his Grampers over the story.

On Saturday, Biden lost it.

Former Vice President Joe Biden went on the offense Saturday over President Trump’s July phone call with the president of Ukraine, in which Trump reportedly urged the leader to investigate Biden’s son’s dealings in the country — with Biden backing calls for a House investigation and for the White House to release the transcript of the call.

“Trump’s doing this because he knows I’ll beat him like a drum, and he’s using the abuse of power and every element of the presidency to try to do something to smear me,” he told reporters in Iowa.

On Saturday, Biden said that he had never spoken to Hunter about his business dealings in Ukraine, and backed calls for the House to investigate — as well as suggesting it could begin a path to impeachment.

“Depending on what the House finds, he could be impeached but I’m not making that judgment now,” he said. “The House should investigate it, this appears to be an overwhelming abuse of power.”

Biden’s attempt to twist things in order to make it look as though Trump is abusing his power insted of asking legitimate questions is undermined by this damning video of good old Joe boasting about how he threatened then Ukranian President Petro Poroshenko with the revocation of loan guarantees if he didn’t have the prosecutor who was investigating his son’s relationship with Burisma fired.

Having already endured years of the bogus hoax over Russian collusion, Trump brushed off the ginned-up fake scandal and accused the media of defending Biden.

Try as they may to accuse Trump of working with Ukraine to undermine Biden in the 2020 election, this manufactured scam has very serious peril for lunchpail Joe because his son is not only dirty but he all but certainly aided in the corruption by abusing his on power.

According to Politico, “Why Trump’s Ukraine scandal could backfire on Biden”:

For months, Biden has sidestepped questions about his son’s business dealings, which were criticized when they were reported in 2015 by both The New York Times as well as Russia’s state-run Izvestia news service.

The controversy can be traced back to March 2014, when Russia annexed the Crimean peninsula in Eastern Ukraine, setting off an international crisis. As the administration’s point-man on Ukraine, Biden led the U.S. response.

That April, Biden’s son, Hunter, was appointed to the board of Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian natural gas company, despite lacking substantive experience working in Ukraine or the energy sector. He received compensation that was reportedly as high as $50,000 a month.

At the time, Burisma was seeking to build inroads to U.S. Democrats as it faced investigative scrutiny. The same month Hunter Biden joined Burisma, the U.K. government froze bank accounts that allegedly belonged to its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, as part of a money-laundering investigation.

Two years later, Joe Biden successfully pressured the Ukrainian government to remove its prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin, who was unpopular with Western leaders, threatening to withhold loan guarantees if it did not. At the time, Shokin’s office had open probes of Burisma and Zlochevsky. Shokin’s successor closed the investigations, but then reopened an investigation of Burisma last year.

Read More & watch video: https://ilovemyfreedom.org/finger-wagging-cranky-codger-biden-goes-off-on-reporter-in-iowa/?utm_source=fanclub&utm_medium=manychat

My Thoughts:

Biden is completely unhinged!!

Even CNN Is Calling BS On Pocahontas’ Healthcare Plan

Read More & watch video: https://patriotpowerednews.com/even-cnn-is-calling-bs-on-pocahontas-healthcare-plan/

My Thoughts:

And what about her always dodging any question on the fact that the middle class will receive a tax hike with her BS plans.

Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast