The Democrat Party - Page 48
Page 48 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: The Democrat Party

Schiff slammed for chalking up ‘disturbing’ fictional account of Trump-Ukraine call to ‘parody’

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., came under fire on Thursday for reading his own "parody" version of President Trump’s phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky without noting he'd made it all up.

Read More:
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/schiff-parody?fbclid=IwAR3BzewV9-0d7mUZcqRHay97zPUn15jRGuE98NAO6Q6BbFrmXI6zdia5MYY

My Thoughts:

We already KNOW they hate Trump. Schiff SHOULD be held in CONTEMPT...for his propaganda spinning story, to influence the narrative. HE called it PARODY...WE CALL IT LIES!

ADAM’S EXCUSE: Schiff Says ‘Everyone Understood’ He was ‘Mocking’ Trump’s Ukraine-Call

Rep. Adam Schiff deflected growing criticism Friday that he intentionally misled lawmakers regarding President Trump’s phone call with the leader of Ukraine; saying “everyone understood” it was a parody.

“Well, do you regret what you called the parody, the use of those phrases during the course of your opening statement?” asked CNN’s Wolf Blitzer.

“No. I think everyone understood. And my GOP colleagues may feign otherwise, that when I said, suggested that it was as if the President said, ‘Listen carefully because I’m only going to tell you seven more times’ that I was mocking the President’s conduct, but make no mistake about this. What the President did is of the utmost gravity and the utmost seriousness because it involves such a fundamental betrayal of his oath.”

President Trump called on Rep. Adam Schiff to immediately resign this week; citing his botched “parody” reading of the Commander-in-Chief’s private phone conversation during hearings on Capitol Hill.

“Rep. Adam Schiff fraudulently read to Congress, with millions of people watching, a version of my conversation with the President of Ukraine that doesn’t exist. He was supposedly reading the exact transcribed version of the call, but he completely changed the words to make it sound horrible, and me sound guilty. HE WAS DESPERATE AND HE GOT CAUGHT. Adam Schiff therefore lied to Congress and attempted to defraud the American Public. He has been doing this for two years. I am calling for him to immediately resign from Congress based on this fraud!” posted Trump on Twitter.

“My summary of the president’s call was meant to be at least, part, in parody,” Schiff said after the hearing. “The fact that that’s not clear is a separate problem in and of itself. Of course, the president never said, ‘If you don’t understand me I’m going to say it seven more times,’ my point is, that’s the message that the Ukraine president was receiving in not so many words.”

Read More: https://hannity.com/media-room/adams-excuse-schiff-says-everyone-understood-he-was-mocking-trumps-ukraine-call/

My Thoughts:

All and all, Schiff tried to misquote what the President said in his phone call and he got caught.

Schiff is the POS that said for 3 years that he had positive proof of Trump's misdeeds concerning the Russian collusion, but as we all know, Schiff was a lying ass and all he wanted to do is get his mug in front of the MSM cameras as much as possible.

Trey Gowdy Shreds Adam Schiff On Air

Former congressman Trey Gowdy shredded Rep. Adam Schiff while reacting to the Democratic congressman's "parody" where he made up an entire conversation between President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

"Adam Schiff has one of the worst senses of humor of anyone I've ever met," Gowdy said to Fox News host Martha MacCallum. "So, he doesn't need to try parody."

On Thursday, Schiff completely fabricated a conversation and later commented that it was just a "parody."

“This is the essence of what the president communicates," Schiff started. "We’ve been very good to your country, very good, no other country has done as much as we have, but you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good.”

Schiff continued with his made up quotes: “I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand, lots of it, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, not just any people, I’m going to put you in touch with the attorney general of the United States, my attorney general Bill Barr. He’s got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him.”

He continued: “‘And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy — you’re going to love him, trust me. You know what I’m asking, and so I’m only going to say this a few more times in a few more ways. And by the way, don’t call me again, I’ll call you when you’ve done what you’ve asked.’ This is the sum and character what the president was trying to communicate with the president of Ukraine. It would be funny if it wasn’t such a graphic betrayal of the president’s Oath of Office.”

After being called out for his total fabrication of what really happened, Schiff claimed that it was okay because it was just a "parody."

“But also my summary of the president’s call was meant to be at least part in parody,” Schiff said. “The fact that that is not clear is a separate problem in and of itself. Of course, the president never said if you don’t understand me, I’m going to say it seven more times. My point is that’s the message that the Ukraine president was receiving. In not so many words.”

On Fox News, Gowdy compared Schiff's comments to how the California congressman made up evidence during the Russia investigation.

"This is the same show; they said he had evidence of collusion. He's not making that mistake this time. ... He's just gonna make it up and he made it up on national television," Gowdy said.

Gowdy then said he applauds those on the Left who call out Schiff for his ridiculous actions.

"I applaud any Democrats to criticize, I would criticize a Republican for making stuff up in something as serious as this hearing," Gowdy stated.

Read More & watch video: https://trendingpolitics.com/trey-gowdy-shreds-adam-schiff-on-air/?utm_source=fanclub&utm_medium=manychat

My thoughts:

Schiff deserves every denouncement that can be thrown his way; He’s been a camera whore for more years than I can count.

(This is just a small percentage of a much longer list )

Only Hillary Clinton was caught lying to congress.

Only Hillary Clinton was fired from a job for being unethical.

Only Hillary Clinton deleted 30 some thousand emails after she was ordered to hand them over to the Fed.

Only Hillary Clinton had that same computer wiped clean by professionals.

Only Hillary Clinton got the rapist of a teenage girl off on rape charges then laughed about it.

Only Hillary Clinton lied to the American people about Benghazi.

Only Hillary Clinton lied to the American people about her emails.

Only Hillary Clinton lied about being under sniper fire.

Only Hillary Clinton lied about lying to the American people.

Only Hillary Clinton was involved in " Cash Cow "

Only Hillary Clinton has a long list of scandals.

Only Hillary Clinton nationally belittled her husband's sexual harassment ( and rape ) accusers.

Only Hillary Clinton is a career politician.

Only Hillary Clinton will not release her speeches to Goldman Sachs and other banks.

Only Hillary Clinton is tied to Monsanto.

Only Hillary Clinton was labeled " Extremely careless " about national security by the FBI !

Only Hillary Clinton said she would raise taxes on the middle class.

Only Hillary Clinton benefited from the DNC rigging an election !

Only Hillary Clinton had to return stolen items from the White House.

Only Hillary Clinton said the Benghazi victims parents where lying.

Only Hillary Clinton wants you to vote for her based on her gender.

Only Hillary Clinton has no real accomplishments after a lifetime in politics.

Only Hillary Clinton has never created any jobs.

Only Hillary Clinton has been investigated by the FBI and found to have put national security at risk.

Only Hillary Clinton has had two or more movies and several documentaries made about her questionable ethics.

Only Hillary Clinton was called "Broomstick one" by the Secret Service.

Only Hillary Clinton made congress and others spend millions and millions of tax dollars having hearings and investigating her to find that she lied, that would not have been spent if she would of simply told the truth in the first place ! Fact - all facts !

Only Hillary Clinton regularly cussed out and belittled her Secret Service detail.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Trump To Release The Names Of Sexual Predators In Congress!

It’s almost hard to believe that members of Congress had the chutzpah to establish a secret fund, paid for by taxpayers, to silence the victims of their unwanted sexual demands. But they did, once again proving their complete disregard for the people that pay their salaries.

And, the amount of money paid to silence their victims over the past two decades is staggering:

Seventeen and a quarter million dollars were spent to hide the sexual peccadillos – including rape – in 264 reported incidents. How many more attacks went unreported? Payments averaged $65,306 per assault. That’s fairly significant hush money but it gets worse.

In one year the average payment was just under $4oo,000. That was the average. That average had to have been skewed by one or two massive payouts considering the total payout for the 50 settlements in the five years prior to that year was $382,000.

Now journalist Trey Yingst has tweeted that President Trump wants the names of these predators to be made public.

There are at least two good reasons that Trump would want their names to be made public.

First, as we have learned from the establishment’s attack on Roy Moore and their stated intent to block him from being seated if the voters of Alabama are to elect him, they are blowing smoke because the Supreme Court has ruled that as long as the voters are aware of the allegation ahead of time then it is fair to consider they have taken the alleged behavior into account when they cast their votes.

That was the case with DC Mayor Marion Barry who was re-elected after being found in a hotel room smoking crack cocaine while enjoying the company of a prostitute. In fact, a plaque honoring Barry is currently being erected in Washington.

The high court’s ruling also opens the door to what happens when the truth is deliberately kept from voters in these instances and they do not have an opportunity to factor the aberrant behavior into their decision.

Remember, the Congressional violators have admitted their guilt, or been found guilty despite their contentions otherwise. Roy Moore has been afforded nowhere near the same consideration.

Then there’s the fact that if anyone of the accused was convicted of rape they would not be eligible to vote let alone occupy a seat in the Capitol.

Make no mistake that an examination of the annual and average settlements shows such a disparate level of payments that at least some of the attacks must’ve been pretty egregious.

Take 2002 for example. The annual payout was just under $4 million to settle 10 cases. The year before the average payout was just over $17,000. Whatever the offenses were in 2002 to warrant a 2200% increase in payout over the previous year had to be serious, very serious.

This leaves anyone with knowledge of the offenders and their offenses holding a hammer over the heads of legislators in order to guarantee their votes.

Read More: http://www.deplorablessupport.com/trump-to-release-the-names-of-sexual-predators-in-congress/

My thoughts: Will be interesting to hear all of the excuses that they come up with to validate these payments.

Facts aren’t the point of the impeachment exercise, power is the point, and the Democrats will do anything to accomplish that goal.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    The Dems are not on the brink of extinction. A few years ago, right after the first Obama victory, the media said the same about the Repubs. They said it again after Obama’s second win. Look at us now. It’s all cyclical. Human nature is very flaky and tends to create flip flop in the political arena. Enjoy it while you can.
    Just wondering. Obama said he came into the presidency broke. He left a millionaire, how did that happen?
    Galatians 4:16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

What do you think the MSM, CNN & MSNBC would do if the roles were reversed and it was Trump doing the very same thing that Biden did in Ukraine in withholding $1.8 billion unless the prosecutor was fired that was looking into something that his sons or daughters was doing.

You’d NEVER hear the end of it; it would be on the national news 24/7/365, but we sure aren’t hearing a damned thing concerning what Biden did are we.

Hey Nancy, get off you fat ass and call for a vote in the House for impeachment, and quit doing all of these bull sh!t political stunts.

Put up or shut up.

Beto Goes to Kent State, Argues Only the Government Can Be Trusted With Guns

Someone should tell Beto who did the killing at Kent State.

Of all the places to argue that only the government should be trusted with guns, Beto O'Rourke picked…Kent State University.

Kent State is, of course, the location of the infamous 1970 shooting that left four students dead and nine others injured. The shots were fired not by private citizens but by members of the Ohio National Guard, who shot at a crowd protesting America's involvement in the Vietnam War.

Invoking armed agents of the state gunning down unarmed civilians is an interesting way to argue that Americans would be better off if the government forcefully disarmed private citizens. But hey, I guess that's why we keep being told Beto's an "unconventional" candidate.

Since the mass shooting at a Walmart in his hometown of El Paso, Texas, former congressman O'Rourke has tried to jump-start his flailing presidential campaign by being the candidate who is most gung-ho about gun control. He made headlines at the most recent Democratic debate by promising, "Hell yes, we're going to take your AR-15." More specifically, he is proposing a ban on "the manufacturing, sale, and possession of military-style assault weapons"—that is, semiautomatic rifles with certain cosmetic characteristics.

"Americans who own AR-15s [or] AK-47s will have to sell them to the government," O'Rourke has explained. "We're not going to allow them to stay on our streets, to show up in our communities, to be used against us in our synagogues, our churches, our mosques, our Walmarts, our public places."

As J.D. Tuccille pointed out last month, there's scant evidence to suggest that such a policy could be implemented effectively, and it's pretty unclear how O'Rourke would get gun owners to comply with the law.

When New Jersey implemented a similar policy in the early 1990s, the state obtained a mere 18 guns of the estimated 100,000 to 300,000 firearms owned by Garden State residents—and only four were turned over voluntarily. Australia's much ballyhooed gun buyback program netted between 650,000 and 1 million firearms, about a quarter of the estimated number of guns owned by Australians at time. There are believed to be more than 350 million privately owned guns in the United States.

Taking the rest would require a massive mobilization of federal, state, and local law enforcement.

O'Rourke's plan to take guns out of private citizens' hands would not have prevented the Kent State massacre. But it would create lots of new opportunities for agents of the state to point guns at Americans who aren't a threat to anyone.

Read More: https://reason.com/2019/09/27/beto-goes-to-kent-state-argues-only-the-government-can-be-trusted-with-guns/?fbclid=IwAR0HQefjlsvqvWzTPN_OtFbHxA0BRBJAZ7QRqc_k X0lVMB6yeYT2aRusQ-k

My Thoughts:

Somebody is really out of touch with history AND reality, WOW……..

Page 48 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast