The Democrat Party - Page 61
Page 61 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: The Democrat Party

“Obama Admin Hid Evidence of Biden Corruption” Says Former State Department Inspector General

One of President Trump’s lawyers, Rudy Giuliani recently had a sit-down interview with Lou Dobbs and revealed some damning information that the Obama Administration had covered up surrounding the corruption allegations Joe Biden is facing today.

Giuliani said, “I began this investigation in November of 2018. I concluded it by the end of March [2019]…

“… The Ukrainians came to me. I didn’t go looking for them. They told me for a year and a half they were trying to get to the FBI. They believed there was something seriously wrong with our FBI because they wouldn’t take the investigation.

“They hired a lawyer to try to get to the Justice Department. They couldn’t get to the Justice Department.

“The reason I gave it to the State Department was because my witness didn’t trust the Justice Department. I tried to convince them that once Bill Barr was there they didn’t have to worry about that but they didn’t understand that.

“And then I gave it to Mike Pompeo. Mike Pompeo said they were going to investigate. I delivered some of the notes I had. Then I expected I would hear back. And, I never heard back.

“They never gave me the courtesy of calling me in to ask about the credibility of these things. They never talked to the principal witnesses, Shokin and Lutsenko. And somehow I think the Deep State people tried to Deep State it.”

Something happened after it was turned over to the Justice Department.

So who was there during that time? It was Steve Linick, who was appointed by Obama. He’s the man who squashed the evidence Giuliani had delivered to State Department back in March.

But the real question is why? What was he trying to hide? It was these relations with Biden and I don’t believe it’s unlikely that Obama wasn’t aware of this, because knowing Biden, he probably jumped on the phone with Obama right after the incident happened to brag about it.

Biden said, “I said, ‘We’re not gonna give you the billion dollars.’ The said, ‘you have no authority, you’re not the president.’ I said, ‘call him.’

I said, “I’m telling you you’re not getting a billion dollars. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’

“Well, son of a *****, he got fired.”

That sounds like a prison worthy statement to me.

Read More: https://freedomclash.com/obama-admin-hid-evidence-of-biden-corruption-says-former-state-department-inspector-general/

My Thoughts:

Every day you learn of more illegal actions done by Biden.

Here’s another set of lies from Elizabeth Warren.

On a morning news show recently, she was allowed to tell her, “Me too” story where she said, that while she was at Harvard a professor whom she said liked her, chased her around his desk over and over again.

There’s only one thing wrong with this story by this liar, the professor that she was talking about had polio and needed a walker to get around and had been in an iron lung for years in his youth, the polio was that debilitating.

This just goes to show you that Warren will tall anything that put’s her in the “I was abused category”.

She’s probably told more lies than even Obama, I think, and that’s saying a lot.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Tom Brokaw Calls-Out Biden Corruption… in 2008!

Unearthed footage appeared on social media this week of journalist Tom Brokaw calling-out Joe Biden’s history of corruption back in 2008; raising new questions over the former Vice President’s questionable relationship with multiple businesses.

“You received $214,000 in campaign contributions from a company and its employees, at the same time you were fighting for a bankruptcy bill this company really wanted to get passed the Senate… Senator Obama was opposed to the bill,” said Brokaw.

“You voted against an amendment that would call for a warning on predatory lending. You opposed efforts to strengthen the protections for people in bankruptcy. Your son was working for the company. In retrospect, wasn’t this inappropriate?” he asked.

Read More: https://hannity.com/media-room/flashback-tom-brokaw-calls-out-biden-corruption-in-2008/

My thoughts:

Sure looks like nothing has changed with that crook Biden from 2008 to 2019.

As Harry Truman said, “You can’t get rich in politics, unless you’re a crook”.

Biden’s Democratic Debate performance.

For Joe Biden, the one question he needed to have a great answer for during the debate last night was in regard to his son’s Ukraine business dealings… and he did not.

Biden’s response continues to be that he did nothing wrong, don’t look here, look at Trump.

Bad Marks Across the Board

Even though Trump is the one facing impeachment over the Ukraine call, Joe Biden’s political future relies on him being able to give an answer to Americans that will satisfy them.

While Joe Biden is probably correct in that nothing illegal took place, it is the very abuse of power and connections here that sickens Americans.

As I stated yesterday, just because something is not illegal does not make it right. Ethically, I think everyone would agree Biden was clearly in the wrong here.

Politicians are supposed to represent the people, not figure out ways to make their fellow family members rich while they were in office.

Joe Biden came out yesterday and said that if he‘s President he won’t allow any of his children to engage in any foreign businesses or have any position’s within his White house.

Then how come you while being the vice President, you allowed your son to engage in foreign businesses in Ukraine and China, so what’s the difference whether your vice President or President.

To put it bluntly, Hunter Biden is a stone-cold loser. He has abused alcohol and drugs for much of his adult life and his father’s influence was able to both get him out of trouble and pave a path to riches.

The public now knows the story of Hunter Biden and Joe Biden needed to give a solid answer on the question and he didn’t…

Warren Now the Frontrunner

Whether the polls reflect it or not, Elizabeth Warren is now clearly the frontrunner in the eyes of the other candidates.

It seemed at every turn, her name or her policies were being brought up and/or challenged by the other Democrat candidates.

It is as though everyone simply assumes that Joe Biden will continue this path of self-destruction and eventually fall off the radar before Election Day.

Biden’s answers on other questions have once again brought Biden’s age and mental health into question.

At one point, he was talking about people clipping coupons for the stock market!

This goes beyond gaffes and is now a very serious concern for anyone considering pulling the lever for Biden on Election Day.

Biden needed to knock it out of the park last night and he never got the bat off his shoulder.

WATCH: Joe Biden Explodes After Reporter Confronts Him with Simple Question about Ukraine ‘Conflict of Interest’

Joe Biden snapped at a reporter Friday who confronted him about whether his diplomatic work with Ukraine as vice president constituted a conflict of interest because of his son’s business dealings in Ukraine at the same time.

“How was your role as vice president in charge of policy in Ukraine and your son’s job in Ukraine, how is that not a conflict of interest?” the reporter asked during the SEIU Unions for All Summit in Los Angeles.

In response, Biden raised his voice, angrily pointed his finger at the reporter, and demanded that the media focus on Trump instead.

“It’s not a conflict of interest. There has been no indication of any conflict of interest from Ukraine or anywhere else — period,” he snapped. “I’m not going to respond to that.”

“Let’s focus on the problem,” he continued. “Focus on [President Trump], what he’s doing that no president has ever done — no president!”

The Ukraine controversy is clearly taking a toll on Biden as Friday’s incident was not the first time he has lost his cool over questions related to the work of his son, Hunter, in Ukraine, which came while Biden managed high-level diplomacy with the nation.

While campaigning in Iowa last month, Biden snapped at Fox News reporter Peter Doocy, who questioned Biden about the apparent conflict of interest.

In response, Biden stuck his finger close to Doocy’s face and told him to “ask the right questions.”

Read More: https://conservativefighters.org/news/joe-biden-explodes-after-reporter-confronts-him-with-simple-question-about-ukraine-conflict-of-interest/

My Thoughts:

The impact of this Ukraine forest fire with Biden and his son is out of control and doesn't look good for them.

Biden’s conflict of interests is massive and won’t go away, no matter how bad he wants it to go away.

Another Elizabeth Warren lie.

She’s said many times that her father and mother had to elope in order to get married, because her father’s family didn’t approve of their marriage.

And here’s the BIG BUT to her false story, researchers have found that her father and mother had an engagement notice in their local newspaper at the time and had a normal wedding after all.

Playing the victim card over and over again is alright just as long as your facts are correct Elizabeth, which in this case they are not, they are outright lies.

Joe Biden Lays an Egg on Key Debate Question

For Joe Biden, the one question he needed to have a great answer for during the debate was in regard to his son’s Ukraine business dealings… and he did not.

Biden’s response continues to be that he did nothing wrong, don’t look here, look at Trump.

Bad Marks Across the Board

Even though Trump is the one facing impeachment over the Ukraine call, Joe Biden’s political future relies on him being able to give an answer to Americans that will satisfy them.

While Joe Biden is probably correct in that nothing illegal took place, it is the very abuse of power and connections here that sickens Americans.

As I stated yesterday, just because something is not illegal does not make it right. Ethically, I think everyone would agree Biden was clearly in the wrong here.

Politicians are supposed to represent the people, not figure out ways to make their fellow family members rich while they were in office.

To put it bluntly, Hunter Biden is a stone-cold loser. He has abused alcohol and drugs for much of his adult life and his father’s influence was able to both get him out of trouble and pave a path to riches.

The public now knows the story of Hunter Biden and Joe Biden needed to give a solid answer on the question and he didn’t…

The Biden's are pathological liars.

The Democratic platform for 2020, if it moves tax it, if it doesn't move tax it.

Page 61 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast