The Democrat Party - Page 75
Page 75 of 81 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: The Democrat Party

We can't criticism Vindman because he's a decorated soldier?
    Umm, so was Benedict Arnold...just sayin...
    And the left had no problem condemning Gen. Flynn either.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

You hear Hillary say “No one is above the law”, but we all know that deep down she feels that she is above the law.

House Dems overwhelmingly reject motion to condemn illegal immigrant voting

Nearly every House Democrat on Friday opposed a measure condemning voting in U.S. elections by illegal immigrants, as part of a sweeping election reform bill.

The GOP-backed measure would have added language to the “H.R. 1” election proposal stating that “allowing illegal immigrants the right to vote devalues the franchise and diminishes the voting power of United States citizens.”

Federal law already prohibits non-citizens from voting in elections for federal office. But the GOP motion referenced how San Francisco is allowing non-citizens, including illegal immigrants, to register to vote in school board elections.

The motion was voted down 228-197. All but six Democrats in the House voted against it. Just one Republican opposed it.

Lauren Fine, a spokeswoman for House GOP Whip Steve Scalise, pointed out that an identical resolution was adopted by the House last September. But on Friday, 41 Democrats flipped to oppose the latest measure.

“These 41 Democrats must now answer to voters why they were against illegal immigrants voting in elections six months ago, but are suddenly in favor of it now,” Fine said.

The House on Friday later approved the Democrat-backed election bill. It would institute public financing of congressional campaigns, require presidential candidates to disclose tax returns and make Election Day a federal holiday. But the measure is dead on arrival in the Senate, where Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., has blasted the bill.

The "H.R. 1" measure has been criticized by civil libertarians and Republicans over First Amendment concerns.

The American Civil Liberties Union, in a recent letter to Congress, encouraged lawmakers to vote against the proposal because of “provisions that unconstitutionally impinge on the free speech rights of American citizens and public interest organizations.”

“They will have the effect of harming our public discourse by silencing necessary voices that would otherwise speak out about the public issues of the day,” the ACLU wrote.

One concern of civil libertarians is the bill’s inclusion of the DISCLOSE ACT, which would require all organizations that spend money on elections to disclose donors.

The ACLU said it supports making organizations report spending for public communications like TV ads that expressly call for the election or defeat of a candidate for office. But it worries the DISCLOSE ACT goes beyond that.

“These standards are unclear and entirely subjective, which will lead to confusion and, ultimately, less speech,” the ACLU said.

Read More: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-vote-against-motion-condemning-illegal-immigrant-voting?fbclid=IwAR3tgcmeINBmHnKhtyUXgHqG8Tq24TevYw IFhD-vQX9Vkj7fh1mScGDIvxQ#

My Thoughts:

Just another reason to NEVER vote for a Democrat again. Only legal citizens should vote!!!

But the Democrats don’t care, they want their illegal votes because they know the legal citizens are coming to their senses and rejecting their platforms.

If you’ve ever watched Nancy Pelosi talk, the question would be if she didn’t have her hands flying all over the place could she even make any sense at all.

Bloomberg just said, “If you like your insurance you can keep it”, where in the hell have we heard that Fing lie before.

That was a huge mistake him saying those words. HUGE! It makes it sound like he could always hold information he has for ransom over someone's head.

Good grief! Think before you speak.

Schiff Says Senate Not Taking Impeachment ‘Seriously’ If They Call Him As A Witness

Democratic California Rep. Adam Schiff said Sunday the Senate would have “no reason” to call him as a witness in any impeachment trial for President Donald Trump.

The House Intelligence Committee chairman told “Meet the Press” that if the Senate does ask him to testify it would mean they aren’t taking impeachment “seriously.”

“Look, if the Senate wants to call me as a witness, then they have pretty much made the decision not to take this process seriously. I’m not a fact witness. I was a chairman of one of the committees doing an investigation. I’m not in the shoes of a special counsel, I don’t work for the Justice Department. All I can relate is what the witnesses in the open hearings and that’s no reason to call me as a witness,” he said.(RELATED: Brit Hume: Schiff Spreading ‘Nonsense’ That Whistleblower Has A ‘Right To Anonymity’)

Republicans have called Schiff a fact witness and more, describing him as the “judge, jury and prosecutor” in the impeachment process. They have also alleged that he has met with the whistleblower who ignited the impeachment inquiry and that the congressman knew of his complaint before it became public.

Schiff suggested that former National Security Advisor John Bolton is someone who should be compelled to testify at a potential impeachment trial. “Now, people like John Bolton, whose deputies had the courage to come in and testify, are going to have to answer one day why they saved what they knew for a book rather than tell the country when the country needed to know,” Schiff said. (RELATED: Ocasio-Cortez Says Impeaching Trump Is About Saving The Democratic Party From Disaster)

Bolton resigned from his position over reported foreign policy differences with the president and has since accused the administration of locking his Twitter account to maintain his social media silence.

Talking Sunday, Schiff repeated his claim that there was no longer any reason for the whistleblower to testify at the impeachment hearings, especially since Trump had supposedly put the individual’s “life in danger.”

The committee chairman claimed, “Two things happened. One we were able to prove it with witnesses that had first hand information and second the president and his allies put the whistleblower’s life in danger.”

Schiff suggested there was no need to hear further witnesses because he believes the evidence of presidential wrongdoing is “overwhelming.” However, he would not close that door at the present.

“We don’t foreclose the possibility of others [testifying].”

Read More & watch Video’s: https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/24/schiff-im-not-a-fact-witness-impeachment/?fbclid=IwAR1BzdHDzgXDpWUTiRj3uNQf82I-ddMTEVwEG-jr759zDeXgM_MulLSJtsM

My Thoughts:

I think they are taking it very seriously. You have repeatedly said that you know things for certain, so raise your right hand and fill us in.

FOLKS, if you're going to bash Trump for not joining the Military, be sure to mention the Clintons and Obama, otherwise, SHUT UP

Also mention Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden, Hunter joined the military but got kicked out for doing dope.

Joe Biden: 2nd Amendment Doesn’t Say Americans are ‘Entitled’ to Own Guns

Democratic 2020 hopeful Joe Biden has claimed that the Second Amendment doesn’t say that Americans are “entitled” to own guns as he reaffirmed his position concerning the Constitution for his presidential run.

The former vice president admitted that the “Second Amendment exists” but argued during a speech at a campaign stop in New Hampshire on Tuesday that it doesn’t say that Americans are “entitled” to own a gun.Biden made the comments while taking questions at a small outdoor venue.“

By the way, if one of you left the keys in your car down the street, and a kid comes along and jumps in it and takes off, you could be held liable civilly for that,” Biden explained to a small crowd of his supporters. “So if you own a gun, put a damn trigger lock on it. Put it in a case.

You have an obligation.” Joe Biden says he was former President Barack Obama’s point man for gun control following the 2012 Sandy Hook shooting.

According to Breitbart, Biden also spoke about past gun bans he supported. He specifically referenced the 1994 “assault weapons” ban and noted that it also “limited the number of bullets in a clip.”

Additionally, he spoke about being former President Barack Obama’s point man for gun control following the December 14, 2012, attack on Sandy Hook Elementary School.

He said, “There are so many other things we can do to make schools safer, other than arming teachers.”He did not specify, however, what those other things are.

Rather, he pivoted to the next question. The Second Amendment has become a target for 2020 Democrats pushing for gun control As Neon Nettle previously reported, during the same New Hampshire campaign stop, Biden told a crowd that he “absolutely agrees” with the idea that Donald Trump is an “illegitimate president.”

During Biden’s appearance, a woman, who described herself as a “Trump Derangement Syndrome” sufferer, blasted her president before declaring him to be “illegitimate” and saying she doesn’t “want to live in a country run by Vladimir Putin.”

When the woman finished her unhinged rant, Democrat Biden said, “I absolutely agree.”Biden went on to criticize recently opened investigations into the origins of the Russia probe.

“You’re absolutely right,” Biden said.”And now that they have an investigation of the investigators who are investigating whether or not Vladimir Putin and the Russians engaged in trying to affect our elections… give me a break.”Gosh almighty.”

Read more: https://conservative-bless.com/joe-biden-2nd-amendment-doesnt-say-americans-are-entitled-to-own-guns/?fbclid=IwAR2z10CYPEQFYo3jvmwht6_cQ1l92u2GJHfAMbtk dAa1iZQhBpg91KtOeWY

My thoughts:

He seriously is stupid… Rights are not entitlements….

SINKING SCHIFF: New Polls Show Impeachment Hearings a ‘Disaster’ for Democrats, Support Drops.

A series of new polls released this week show support for Rep. Adam Schiff’s impeachment inquiry evaporating; raising serious new questions over the Democrats’ decision to launch the probe less than a year before the 2020 presidential election.

A new survey from the Huffington Post / YouGov reveals just 42% of the public want Trump removed from office. A similar poll from CNN had Trump’s approval rating improve since the start of the hearings.

“Days of televised impeachment hearings have left Americans largely dug into their original opinions, a new HuffPost/YouGov poll finds, dashing Democrats’ hopes that the testimony might finally splinter the president’s base of support and Republicans’ predictions that the hearings would backfire on their opponents,” writes the Huffington Post.

According to Politico, 44% of independents back Schiff’s probe; a 3% drop since the beginning of public testimonies.

“As investigators look to continue making their case for impeachment to the public, support for the inquiry has ticked down over the past week,” adds Politico.

Read More: https://hannity.com/media-room/sinking-schiff-new-polls-show-impeachment-hearings-a-disaster-for-democrats-support-drops/

My Thoughts:

I think Pelosi & Schiff have bit off more that they can chew........

Hey Blumberg, your hundreds of millions of campaign dollars can’t buy enthusiasm, all it will do is put money in your advertisement producer’s pockets.

Page 75 of 81 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast