The Democrat Party - Page 87
Page 87 of 91 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: The Democrat Party

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    California is no longer the Golden State as it once was.

It's horribly decaying by the day because no one is doing anything about this homeless crisis.

If these demonized Democrats run their how state this way, can you imagine what they would do to the entire country?

Can you say Venezuela?

Attachment 23691
    Yesterday, Michael Bloomberg said he envisioned the U.S. in a few years as being just like the State of California. He considered that to be a good thing but neglected to mention the horrible conditions existing there now. Since he is considered to be the 9th richest man in the world, he is above being affected by the filth and homeless that others have to bear. Hopefully he will never be elected to the presidency and enable the country to deteriorate further.

This whole impeachment charade should never have even gotten to the senate with 2nd and 3rd hand knowledge and the President not even being allowed to confront his accuser. I dearly hope the Dems pay a big price for their partisan politics come November. Instead of working on items that could be bipartisan their whole agenda has been to waste taxpayers money and get Trump. How can anyone honestly vote Democrat?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

OH, the humanity!

Apparently, Trump is a threat and danger to the United States...and MUST be removed before he causes even more harm!

He MUST apologize for the outstanding economic growth, our energy independence, achieving the lowest unemployment rates across all categories as the best in history, making wages grow and getting manufacturing to comeback, making NATO pay its fair share, allowing vets to get the help they need when they need it, lowering taxes for most people, the incredible stock market that has increased everyone's IRA, restoring our military to readiness, standing up to Iran and others while restoring respect for America, making America's enemies angry, negotiating the greatest trade deals in decades while getting out of every pathetic pc-motivated destructive deal of the recent past, bringing honesty and transparency to the Office of the President, dealing with illegal immigration and winning, lowering drug prices, putting in so many Federal judges and excellent Supreme Court Justices, and so much more......he must apologize to the Democrats for making them know how pathetic they are.

So, now it's time to impeach him....look at all the harm he's caused!

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Yesterday, Michael Bloomberg said he envisioned the U.S. in a few years as being just like the State of California. He considered that to be a good thing but neglected to mention the horrible conditions existing there now. Since he is considered to be the 9th richest man in the world, he is above being affected by the filth and homeless that others have to bear. Hopefully he will never be elected to the presidency and enable the country to deteriorate further.
    Being that we are already 72 years into this LAST GENERATION (1948-2028) and the Lord said that everything will only wax worse & worse, we can be assured that our country will deteriorate, regardless of who occupies the Oval Office.

~ If You Have Not Been Born Twice, And Never Do Get Born Twice, The Day Will Come When You Will Wish That You Had Never Been Born At All ~
    Ready or Not...WE ARE THE LAST GENERATION...Are You Ready?
    (1948-2028)

How do they justify going from "we have overwhelming evidence... to …"we need more witnesses or this is rigged..."...wonder how many idiot liberals fall for that BS.

Liberals are awful people...they are just horrible. What I was glad to see today was Schiff getting called out for what the media is covering up..and by the way...the ONLY crime in this entire sordid affair.

That is ….the fake whistleblower that Schiff's team met with for weeks before filing the fake complaint with the fake IG who was on Mueller's team that tried to frame the president for 2 1/2 years...that came out today...what the president's team did a poor job of was not calling Schiff out for withholding the transcripts of the Mueller IG who allowed this to go forward....he got slaughtered because of back dating forms to change rules that allow hearsay to attack the president. In his depo he had to claim incompetence....Schiff hid that.

it's the only transcript he did not release....Liberals are awful...none even thinking about this CIA guy who is supposed take out a president and forfeit an election in 2020....and NEVER have to be heard from...only true liberals can't see that as a WTF.....How many liberals know that this IG, Atkinson, was the legal counsel for John Carlin who was Mueller's Chief of Staff....Atkinson provided the approval for the 4th phony FISA that Mueller used to spy on the elected President.....and liberals just do some rapid eye blinks and call ya a racist.

Here's a better one....this phony whistleblower (EC>>>not supposed to say his name for some weird media reason)...coordinated this with ANOTHER CIA screw who worked for Mueller as well...this is the Mueller squad coming at him again.

Can Anyone Explain To Me How The 4 Senators, That Are Running For President, Are Allowed To Vote To Impeach President Trump?

They need to recuse themselves.

8. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Can Anyone Explain To Me How The 4 Senators, That Are Running For President, Are Allowed To Vote To Impeach President Trump?

They need to recuse themselves.
    Good point as it definitely seems to be a conflict of interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much do you want to bet that Hunter Biden will go to a country that doesn’t allow witness subpoena requests from the US, when he’s subpoenaed to testify in the impeachment trial by President Trump’s defense team?

Face the facts.
    Trump did nothing impeachable.
    Democrats in the House have no evidence and the Senate will not do their job for them.
    Democrats are doing to this president what they did to Kavanaugh.
    Lie about him and work with the media in order to create an asterisk next to his name.
    It won't matter.

How is it fair that 4 senators running 4 the presidency get to vote in the impeachment trial of the man they will run against?

Page 87 of 91 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast