The Democrat Party - Page 88
Page 88 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: The Democrat Party

So on top of claiming that he has more evidence that doesn't exist, Balloon Head is now basically claiming that a Supreme court full of Justices picked by a Republican president is illegitimate. This is the real reason they're trying to hard to take out Trump. Same as 2016. Just like democrats thirst for power over everything else, they want absolute control over the Supreme Court. They know Ginsburg wants out before she croaks. She's refusing to retire during a presidents term that isn't of the party that nominated them as is the tradition. This is the democrats fear.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. I agree
    Stuff I like: raeind.com best mag loaders AND customer service
    plinktarget.com - amazing steel targets
    Alex Roderick - Veteran, father, if I tell you any more I'll have to kill you

After 4 days of BS, they’ve run out of name’s to call Trump.
    This is what democrats want.
    Do they believe we are so STUPID that we can't see through to their AGENDA?

Would someone benefiting from the conviction be allowed to sit on the jury of an accused criminal? Of course not. Yet 4 presidential candidates are sitting on the "jury" to decide the fate of their political opponent in the US Presidential race. WHILE, the president is accused of literally just that! Once again, when Democrats make an accusation, it's because they're guilty of it.

Even though Schiff didn’t allow Trump’s witnesses, documents in the House proceedings and rebuttal questions, he says the Senate is required to have them now, what a bunch of horse sh!t from Schiff. You know the congenital liar that we’ve been hearing from for the past three long agonizing years.

Here’s some new striking info.

You know how Schiff, Nadler and others on the House impeachment panel have been crying and moaning that Trump delayed the military aid to Ukraine, well get this, there are members on the House impeachment panel that actually voted against the military aid to Ukraine when the bill was introduced in the House.

Isn’t that something that they can sit there on their big fat asses and level accusations against Trump for doing something that they actually did?

What must foreigners think when they see news that a major Presidential candidate promises free healthcare and “reparations” for illegal aliens while excusing dangerous driving habits?

It was disturbing to see Biden essentially excuse drunk driving when it has killed many thousands of Americans over the years. Drunk driving has been more accepted among certain cultural groups, like Mexicans, so diversity is definitely not a strength on that front.

In 2018, Reps. Jerry Nadler, Zoe Lofgren, Sylvia Garcia and Hakeem Jeffries, which included $250 million in aid for Ukraine.
    Nadler voted against the NDAA again a year later, and an additional $300 million in aide.

No one was paying attention when Obama (and the Democrat schiff show participants) refused military aid to Ukraine when Russia attacked and annexed Crimea?
    They sent BLANKETS and some rations (food) but NO military support.
    I think that was the FLEXIBILITY Obama promised Vladimir...

House Impeachment Manager Just ADMITTED That Impeachment Is a Fraud ‘All About 2020 Election’

Democratic House impeachment manager Rep. Zoe Lofgren admitted Sunday that the impeachment sham is all about the 2020 election.

In an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper on Sunday, Rep. Lofgren was asked why the Democrats rushed into impeachment rather than fighting the subpoenas in court.

Thegatewaypundit.com reports: Trump’s Deputy Counsel Patrick Philbin said on Saturday that the House Judiciary Committee must receive approval from the full House before proceeding with impeachment.

Philbin argued that since Pelosi directed various committees to begin impeachment proceedings with a press conference rather than a full House vote, the subpoenas sent to Trump officials were invalid.

The Democrats never even went to the courts to enforce subpoenas, instead, they made up a fake crime “Obstruction of Congress” and launched their shampeachment hearings.

The reason for this is because they want to blunt Trump’s 2020 reelection campaign or keep him off the ballot and Rep. Lofgren openly admitted that on Sunday.

“If we waited for three or four years, the election would be over and the issue would be almost moot,” Rep. Lofgren said.

The tyrannical Democrats want to abolish the Electoral College and ultimately get rid of elections and they aren’t even hiding it anymore.

On Wednesday Adam Schiff lectured America and said your vote doesn’t count because the ballot box cannot be trusted.

Your vote doesn’t count if you choose Trump.

“The President’s misconduct cannot be decided at the ballot box, for we cannot be assured that the vote will be fairly won,” Schiff said.

Read More & watch video: https://en-volve.com/2020/01/27/house-impeachment-manager-just-admitted-that-impeachment-is-a-fraud-all-about-2020-election/

My Thoughts;

Well Duhhhhhhhh, it's been that way since the beginning of this Democratic fraud show....

Page 88 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast