This is not normal, or healthy, or rational

Thread: This is not normal, or healthy, or rational

This is not normal, or healthy, or rational

This guy has some serious issues with women, irrational at best, but likely much more deep seated. Is he afraid he will have impure thoughts, or unable to control his deep seated issues with the opposite sex, and expressed that being seated next to a woman other than his wife was a violation of his personal code of behavior.

Is he afraid he is going to stare at her breasts, or loose control and grab a breast? Will he be unable to concentrate on the meeting because he is fantasizing about sex? This is one sick little puppy, unable to interface with people of the opposite sex, to the point of having emotional breakdowns? This is not normal, not anywhere near normal, to the point of what I would consider a mental illness.

Who is this dysfunctional person you ask? None other than the vice president of our country..... https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...e-of-the-union

"Vice-President Mike Pence has begged Donald J. Trump not to make him sit next to a woman during Tuesday night’s State of the Union address, sources confirmed on Monday.

According to those sources, an emotional Pence came close to breaking down in tears as he explained that being seated next to a woman other than his wife was a violation of his personal code of behavior.

Pence offered Trump a variety of solutions to the problem, including introducing a third chair between him and the woman where his wife, Karen Pence, could be seated for the duration of the speech, “to make sure that that woman doesn’t try anything.”

“Let Mother sit next to me, or let me sit on Mother’s lap, but don’t make me sit next to that woman alone,” Pence reportedly sobbed.

According to those with knowledge about the meeting, Trump was less than receptive to Pence’s impassioned plea. “God, Mike, you’re such a loser,” he reportedly said.

But I guess since he probably has a sexless marriage, strange thoughts about the opposite sex probably dominate much of his waking hours.
    https://meaww.com/vice-president-mik...stration-lewis
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

3. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    This guy has some serious issues with women, irrational at best, but likely much more deep seated. Is he afraid he will have impure thoughts, or unable to control his deep seated issues with the opposite sex, and expressed that being seated next to a woman other than his wife was a violation of his personal code of behavior.

Is he afraid he is going to stare at her breasts, or loose control and grab a breast? Will he be unable to concentrate on the meeting because he is fantasizing about sex? This is one sick little puppy, unable to interface with people of the opposite sex, to the point of having emotional breakdowns? This is not normal, not anywhere near normal, to the point of what I would consider a mental illness.

Who is this dysfunctional person you ask? None other than the vice president of our country..... https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...e-of-the-union

"Vice-President Mike Pence has begged Donald J. Trump not to make him sit next to a woman during Tuesday night’s State of the Union address, sources confirmed on Monday.

According to those sources, an emotional Pence came close to breaking down in tears as he explained that being seated next to a woman other than his wife was a violation of his personal code of behavior.

Pence offered Trump a variety of solutions to the problem, including introducing a third chair between him and the woman where his wife, Karen Pence, could be seated for the duration of the speech, “to make sure that that woman doesn’t try anything.”

“Let Mother sit next to me, or let me sit on Mother’s lap, but don’t make me sit next to that woman alone,” Pence reportedly sobbed.

According to those with knowledge about the meeting, Trump was less than receptive to Pence’s impassioned plea. “God, Mike, you’re such a loser,” he reportedly said.

But I guess since he probably has a sexless marriage, strange thoughts about the opposite sex probably dominate much of his waking hours.
    https://meaww.com/vice-president-mik...stration-lewis
    Actually sitting here hoping that you know the NewYorker article you took direct quotes from is satire. It states that it's satirical at the top of the article and Borowitz is a satire writer. Will be praying for you if you wrote this as serious criticism of the VP.

The Place to Be

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Actually sitting here hoping that you know the NewYorker article you took direct quotes from is satire. It states that it's satirical at the top of the article and Borowitz is a satire writer. Will be praying for you if you wrote this as serious criticism of the VP.

The Place to Be
    XD has focused so heavily on opsspec for so long that he's turning into him!

At this point, it's hard to know which one that might be a bigger insult to. ��
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    XD has focused so heavily on opsspec for so long that he's turning into him!

At this point, it's hard to know which one that might be a bigger insult to. ��
    OK, I got taken in by that.... guilty and further searches has shown me I posted this in error.......

However I am not like that pathetic little lying weasel ops, because I have the courage, honesty, and character to admit that I was wrong... unlike that cowardly little liar.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    OK, I got taken in by that.... guilty and further searches has shown me I posted this in error.......

However I am not like that pathetic little lying weasel ops, because I have the courage, honesty, and character to admit that I was wrong... unlike that cowardly little liar.
    Thats OK XD, happens to everybody once in a while. Don't worry, you'll be reminded of it often!

Attachment 19693

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Thats OK XD, happens to everybody once in a while. Don't worry, you'll be reminded of it often!
    Granted..... and you also had the courage to admit your error when you also were also taken in by something, unlike someone else.

8. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

+1. Bravo Zulu.

The Place to Be