Presidents ranked by political scientists - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Presidents ranked by political scientists

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    9,311
    "If the WATCHMAN sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then if anyone who hears the sound of the trumpet does not take warning, and the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. But if the WATCHMAN sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, so that the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any one of them, that person is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the WATCHMAN'S hand".


    We now have a Congress packed full of pedophiles, homosexual, lesbian, & bi-sexual perverts, Muslims, Marxists, Socialists, Communists and Baby Killers. Because America's government is OF The People, BY The People, and FOR The People, and congress is a representation of it's citizens, America's greatest enemy is it's citizens, and common sense dictates as to why America can't survive the next 2 years resembling anything even close to the America we experience today. Believing the truth of Scripture, we're already 71 years into the Last Generation (1948-2028) and the New World Order is inevitable. Truth today is too frightening for most people to accept. The Biblically ignorant can't even imagine the horrible consequences about to come down the pike in just the next 2 years alone. Another election in 2020? Dream on. Trump will be our last president, be assured of it.
    ~ The Best News The World Has Ever Heard Came From A Cemetery ~

  2.   
  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    With the way Trump has reversed the free fall of the economy from 8 years of Barack, increased the employment and decreased the unemployment, there's no way he'll be unelected in 2020.
    Proof you worship the false orange idol.

    Seems you are a fact proof as the scumbag liar that plagues these threads. Or do you subscribe to his lack of character and ethics, and lying is now your moral standard.

    Presidents ranked by political scientists-obamasnumbers-2017_may2018.png
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    9,311
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Proof you worship the false orange idol.

    Seems you are a fact proof as the scumbag liar that plagues these threads. Or do you subscribe to his lack of character and ethics, and lying is now your moral standard.

    Presidents ranked by political scientists-obamasnumbers-2017_may2018.png
    What a crock!!!
    ~ The Best News The World Has Ever Heard Came From A Cemetery ~

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    What a crock!!!
    Then please post reliable sources, that support your delusional views. Show us all where the stock market tanked during Obama, or incomes were down, etc.. Perhaps your memory is failing and your are confusing the recession under the previous republican president with Obama.

    Or just continue to lie for your false orange idol.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    9,311
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Then please post reliable sources, that support your delusional views.
    "If the WATCHMAN sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then if anyone who hears the sound of the trumpet does not take warning, and the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. But if the WATCHMAN sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, so that the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any one of them, that person is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the WATCHMAN'S hand".


    You mean reliable sources beyond 'FACT' that we have a Congress packed full of pedophiles, homosexual, lesbian, & bi-sexual perverts, Muslims, Marxists, Socialists, Communists and Baby Killers and common sense dictates as to why America can't survive the next 2 years resembling anything even close to the America we experience today? Okay, I'll give it a try. What was once a small group of radicals in the sixties has now completely taken over the party, they scream and yell or sit on the floor if they don’t get their way, there's not a lucid member left. Democrats are dangerous today, they'll say anything to win an election. Like children with too much time on their hands, these sixties and seventies types that dominate today’s Democrat Party grew up hating the ‘system’. They neither share or believe in our founding fathers’ dream nor our form of government and its institutions. They're an anti-religious bunch that abandoned traditional religion for spreading a gospel that allowed everything and worshiped self, spreading their liberal theology to every child in every school in the country as established dogma.

    Here are a few facts that you can feel free to check... Democrats are world-class hypocrites who riot and demand that our freedoms and rights be cut back, they want the First Amendment curbed and the Second Amendment abolished. They want mothers to have the right to kill their babies before and after birth. They fight against any public display of faith and Christianity and can’t even decide if God exists. They want biological laws revised so that men pretending to be women can use women’s rest rooms. They demand open borders that would destroy our national sovereignty, spread disease and crime. They're fighting to do away with the Electoral College that would effectively eliminate the voices of the majority of states in the selection of our president. They want illegal aliens to vote. They want to confiscate wealth and distribute it along racial lines. They say ridiculous things to Black voters like ‘Vote for a Republican and they’ll put you back in chains when it was the Democrats that put people IN chains in the first place. The Democrats call for socialism, a system, despite Democrat propaganda, that has never been successful in any country and has killed millions.
    ~ The Best News The World Has Ever Heard Came From A Cemetery ~

  7. #26
    Wow, you spent a lot of time not stepping up to address your claim. Why the diversion, that is the same tactic that the other sick twisted pathetic lair that frequents this forum uses.

    Admit it, you ain't got squat but you got a lot of bull excrement to divert attention from the fact you ain't got sh!t

    But you didn't mention all the homophobic ranting republicans, that were found with gay prostitutes in an airport restroom. or Former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert, a serial child molester and pedophile. How come?

    Your problem is as a person that crow about how religious and god fearing you are, you just lied like a cheap rug, and now you are trying to divert attention by with the nonsense in your post above. Just like another pathetic excuse of a man, and proven liar on this forum. Two really pathetic excuses for men, and the fact both of you are veterans makes it even worth. Have you no honor?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Wow, you spent a lot of time not stepping up to address your claim. Why the diversion, that is the same tactic that the other sick twisted pathetic lair that frequents this forum uses.

    Admit it, you ain't got squat but you got a lot of bull excrement to divert attention from the fact you ain't got sh!t

    But you didn't mention all the homophobic ranting republicans, that were found with gay prostitutes in an airport restroom. or Former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert, a serial child molester and pedophile. How come?

    Your problem is as a person that crow about how religious and god fearing you are, you just lied like a cheap rug, and now you are trying to divert attention by with the nonsense in your post above. Just like another pathetic excuse of a man, and proven liar on this forum. Two really pathetic excuses for men, and the fact both of you are veterans makes it even worth. Have you no honor?
    XD: I must say that your comments are becoming more base and somewhat frantic since the lid has been lifted and all the sins of the Democrats have been exposed to the world. Your rant against Ringo is an indication that your past arguments against everything from religion to politics, and defense of the Democrats, is pure hogwash and and you are left standing with your bare face hanging out and unable to make a coherent statement without being abusive.

    Hate to tell you old son but your comments don't hold water and your only attempt to defend yourself is still by demeaning others. What are you going to do when some of your leftist idols are hauled before the court of public opinion (and law) and found sorely wanting as both people and simple citizens. You question others as being veterans and not agreeing with you on your particular take of events but, with you also being a veteran, that leaves you open to question also. There are a lot of veterans on here but I have never seen any make derogatory comments toward you because they don't think you have been a fair representative of the services or the country. We have all served our country for varying lengths of time and don't feel that we have to answer to anyone for our quality of service nor be ashamed of any others. Yes, we do have honor. How about you? If that is your final resort to demeaning people, you are sorely wanting for subjects to argue about. But, you have a good day, ya heah. Maybe you will feel better tomorrow.

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    9,311
    "If the WATCHMAN sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then if anyone who hears the sound of the trumpet does not take warning, and the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. But if the WATCHMAN sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, so that the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any one of them, that person is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the WATCHMAN'S hand".


    The Obama – Clinton Axis of Evil: From Benghazi to the Steele Dossier

    ~ The Best News The World Has Ever Heard Came From A Cemetery ~

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    9,311
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Then please post reliable sources, that support your delusional views.
    "If the WATCHMAN sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then if anyone who hears the sound of the trumpet does not take warning, and the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. But if the WATCHMAN sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, so that the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any one of them, that person is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the WATCHMAN'S hand".



    Because you said please.....

    The List Of President Trump's Accomplishments So Far

    ~ The Best News The World Has Ever Heard Came From A Cemetery ~

  11. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    XD: I must say that your comments are becoming more base and somewhat frantic since the lid has been lifted and all the sins of the Democrats have been exposed to the world. Your rant against Ringo is an indication that your past arguments against everything from religion to politics, and defense of the Democrats, is pure hogwash and and you are left standing with your bare face hanging out and unable to make a coherent statement without being abusive.

    Hate to tell you old son but your comments don't hold water and your only attempt to defend yourself is still by demeaning others. What are you going to do when some of your leftist idols are hauled before the court of public opinion (and law) and found sorely wanting as both people and simple citizens. You question others as being veterans and not agreeing with you on your particular take of events but, with you also being a veteran, that leaves you open to question also. There are a lot of veterans on here but I have never seen any make derogatory comments toward you because they don't think you have been a fair representative of the services or the country. We have all served our country for varying lengths of time and don't feel that we have to answer to anyone for our quality of service nor be ashamed of any others. Yes, we do have honor. How about you? If that is your final resort to demeaning people, you are sorely wanting for subjects to argue about. But, you have a good day, ya heah. Maybe you will feel better tomorrow.
    A liar is a ******* liar and is due no respect. It's not a democratic or republican thing, but a ******* moral and ethical issue. And yes, my tolerance has expired for anyone that continual lies, some with the pias fantasy of crowing about their "christianity".
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast