Presidents ranked by political scientists - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Presidents ranked by political scientists

1. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    No, just sick of the liar in chief, and the stooge lair that is dominating this forum that has driven off 90% of users. Did you notice the week he was missing, there wasn't a single post anywhere. Seems most have just tuned out his constant copy/paste of right wingnut propaganda and he doesn't give a damn if they are factual or flat our lies, which I suspect he doesn't know the difference, or care.
    Probably equal dosing of right and left here while Mueller and Avenatti dominated the news cycle and the lefties bailed as soon as the "bad news" was delivered at the end of the investigation and someone else remains prolific. Go figure.

Can easily argue that at least you're a real firearms owner and 2A advocate and weren't part of that obvious cabal the went on a gun forum to flame spray POTUS supporters then abandoned the sinking ship that was the investigation. Those rats had no honor and it was obvious.

I'm sure that seeing this group of Democrats pandering to the extreme reaches of each and every social issue is frustrating as an Independent that dislikes Trump but you never know how things turn out so hopefully you end up with a palatable option in 2020.

The Place to Be

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    It's much more difficult to hide ignorance than to acquire knowledge. Again Mister Dave, "knows" what?
    Since you require an answer, and seem to have a thing about ignorance, here's the only answer I'm going to give you.

A biblical scholar would know what. It's a very familiar thing. The answer is - "when".

You can stop asking now.
    SAF, NRA and GOA Member

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Probably equal dosing of right and left here while Mueller and Avenatti dominated the news cycle and the lefties bailed as soon as the "bad news" was delivered at the end of the investigation and someone else remains prolific. Go figure.

Can easily argue that at least you're a real firearms owner and 2A advocate and weren't part of that obvious cabal the went on a gun forum to flame spray POTUS supporters then abandoned the sinking ship that was the investigation. Those rats had no honor and it was obvious.

I'm sure that seeing this group of Democrats pandering to the extreme reaches of each and every social issue is frustrating as an Independent that dislikes Trump but you never know how things turn out so hopefully you end up with a palatable option in 2020.

The Place to Be
    Mueller didn't dominate the news, but Trump's hyperventilating over Mueller did, both before and after the report was released. He has been like the kid caught red handed stealing candy in a store, and trying to make it go away by lying.

Barr is just one of Trump's puppet's, and a traitor to the Constitution and the rule of law, and the AG's office, but an obedient puppet.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

5. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Mueller didn't dominate the news, but Trump's hyperventilating over Mueller did, both before and after the report was released. He has been like the kid caught red handed stealing candy in a store, and trying to make it go away by lying.

Barr is just one of Trump's puppet's, and a traitor to the Constitution and the rule of law, and the AG's office, but an obedient puppet.
    YeeshPresidents ranked by political scientists. I just can't, smh....

Anyway, which one of the potential Democrats has a policy set that matches your own and you see as a potential nominee? Would be interesting to see how you feel about any one of these persons considering your Trump hate. Not who you think will win but who you feel would be the right person.

Not holding my breath on getting an answer from you based on track record but giving it a shot. I am just expecting a rant and then avoidance so surprise me.

The Place to Be

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Dave View Post
    Since you require an answer, and seem to have a thing about ignorance, here's the only answer I'm going to give you.

A biblical scholar would know what. It's a very familiar thing. The answer is - "when".

You can stop asking now.
    Understood, however,that very "familiar thing" you reference had nothing to do with the post you replied to, and a Biblical scholar would know that.
    "I Tell You The Truth, This Generation (1948-2028) Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until ALL Of These Things Have Happened"

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    YeeshPresidents ranked by political scientists. I just can't, smh....
    Soooooooooo tell me how many times did Mueller say something to the press, cry about a river about how unfair the investigation was at his ego rallies, or tweet thousands of times about the investigation?

If you were paying attention (to someone than proven liars) you might have noticed where all the noise was coming from.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Presidents ranked by political scientists-amen.jpg
    "I Tell You The Truth, This Generation (1948-2028) Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until ALL Of These Things Have Happened"

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Soooooooooo tell me how many times did Mueller say something to the press, cry about a river about how unfair the investigation was at his ego rallies, or tweet thousands of times about the investigation?

If you were paying attention (to someone than proven liars) you might have noticed where all the noise was coming from.
    You may be surprised when Andrew Weissman is outed for leaks from within the investigation. It's his SOP.

He's one of the worst thugs ever to work inside the DOJ.

Licensed to Lie: Exposing Corruption in the Department of Justice <-- Educational opportunity here.
    SAF, NRA and GOA Member

10. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

You can be better than this but it's obvious you have no intention of doing so. It's evidently snafu in XD world so enjoy your misery there and when you stop wallowing in it then feel free to join a regular conversation and contribute something besides a rant.

You've gone full weirdo and hopefully you've got a return flight back to reality.
    Have a blessed weekendPresidents ranked by political scientistsPresidents ranked by political scientists-attach0_20190503_191248.jpeg

The Place to Be

I don’t think I’ve seen someone with this much Trump Derangement Syndrome as XD has, he doesn’t reply with any facts, just Boo Hoo Hoo Trump lied BS.
    I admit I post a lot of items concerning Hillary’s various federal crimes, but in contrast to XD’s long line of anti-Trump BS, at least my items are backed up with concrete articles that back up my posts concerning Hillary.
    And each day more negative info against her is finally coming out and now that AG Barr has said he’s going to reopen all of the various criminal actions that she did, is a breath of fresh air, to try and see that all of her illegal actions be held accountable for.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast