Presidents ranked by political scientists - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Presidents ranked by political scientists

Presidents ranked by political scientists-iyiy.jpg
    ~ Encourage one another with these words also...THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER GENERATION ~

Everything since the Obama administration came into power has been put on the fast track to bringing America into a weakened configuration to bring this nation under total globalist influence . Until the candidacy of one Donald J. Trump took off in such an effective fashion, all New World Order cylinders were in sync. Despite the efforts of the hate-filled anti-Trump minions to force Mr. Trump out of office and to bring one of their chosen to take power, overruling America’s voting public, their plans have thus far been foiled at every juncture. However, they continue, none-the-less, to froth at the mouth, doing anything and everything they can to keep the Trump presidency from succeeding. Globalism is what this next presidential election is all about. America and, more importantly, Israel, are at the epicenter of the end-times contractions taking place.

The United States must be diminished so it no longer has the strength to resist those who would tear down national sovereignties. This must be done before that power platform for Antichrist can be established. Israel is at the heart of the hatred Satan harbors in his sin-demented thinking, with which he has now infected the world at large. There are rumblings that the “deal of the century” might include a dividing of Jerusalem and Israel for bringing about the consummation of such a deal. We pray that isn’t the truth of the matter because ISRAEL is God's prophetic timepiece and regardless of how firmly this president stands with the Jewish state, when Israel is finally cajoled or arm-twisted into giving up the land in question (Zechariah 12:3 - 12:9), it will certainly doom America and at the same time trigger the war of Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 and be the genesis for history’s most horrific war called Armageddon. With less than 9 years left (read my signature), the stage is set for the remaining months of 2019 to be of great significance.

“I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land” (Joel 3:2).

"The remarkable thing about fearing God is that when you fear God you fear nothing else, whereas, if you do not fear God, you fear everything else."
    ~ Encourage one another with these words also...THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER GENERATION ~

FLASHBACK: Obama to Russian President: ‘After My Election, I’ll Have More Flexibility’
    When President Obama met with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev in Seoul on March, 26, a live microphone picked up whispered conversation in which Obama told Medvedev to tell Putin that Obama would "have more flexibility" after his re-election. (AP File Photo)
    (CNSNews.com) - President Obama was running for re-election in March 2012, when a live microphone picked up his whispered conversation with then-Russian President Dmitry Medvedev.
    Obama told Medvedev it was important for incoming President Vladimir Putin to "give me space" on missile defense and other difficult issues and that after the 2012 presidential election he would have "more flexibility." Medvedev said he would "transmit" the message to Putin.
    “On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this can be solved, but it’s important for him to give me space,” Obama told Medvedev at a gathering in Seoul, South Korea.
    “Yeah, I understand,” said Medvedev, who was about to replaced by Putin as Russian president. “I understand your message about space. Space for you--"
    “This is my last election," Obama said. "After my election I have more flexibility.”
    “I understand," Medvedev said. "I will transmit this information to Vladimir."
    As expected, Putin easily won the election to replace Medvedev as president on March 4, 2012. Twenty-two days later, on March 26, 2012, Obama urged Medvedev to pass on the "flexibilty" message to Putin.
    U.S. relations with Russia deteriorated in Obama's second term, after Russia annexed the Ukrainian territory of Crimea and sided with the Assad regime in Syria's civil war.
    While campaigning for Hillary Clinton in October 2016, Obama criticized Republican Donald Trump's "continued flattery of Mr. Putin and the degree to which he appears to model many of his policies and approaches" after those of Putin.
    Tweeting from Russia on Monday, ahead of his meeting with Putin, Trump blamed Obama for sour relations with Russia: "Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!" he wrote.
    Trump also tweeted: "President Obama thought that Crooked Hillary was going to win the election, so when he was informed by the FBI about Russian Meddling, he said it couldn’t happen, was no big deal, & did NOTHING about it. When I won it became a big deal and the Rigged Witch Hunt headed by Strzok!"
    Read More & watch Video: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...tinFlexibility
    My Thoughts:
    Here’s the $1,000 question, where were the collusion investigations concerning this?
    Just another in a vast repository of controversies, scandals and abuses of power surrounding Obama everyone in this one Party establishment cabal either turned a blind eye to or made asinine excuses for to justify their inaction for 8 straight years.
    Meanwhile this hive of scum and villainy all clamor over each other like frantic insects in their desperate attempts to tear down the anti-establishment threat that Donald Trump represents to their political empire and ivory towers.
    Relying on lies, false allegations and slander to accomplish their agenda which they themselves manufactured and propagated for their own benefit and for the express purpose of destroying Donald Trump, his family, friends and business associates.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567