Something to think about.

Thread: Something to think about.

Something to think about.

Food for thought:
    Something really hit me this morning as I scrolled through Facebook. And that is how incredibly tired I am getting of America bashing. It comes from abroad, and some of the most vicious now comes from within, and increasingly so from a small group of especially vitriolic “freshmen representatives”.
    Here’s what hit me (not for the first time but the most pronounced): know why there’s countries? Different cultures bearing different values. Different power structure and concentrations. Know why there are borders? To protect those cultures, to protect that power. Know what’s always made America work? The melting pot syndrome. The DESIRE to embrace a shared culture, regardless of race creed gender religion. A culture based on individual liberty... something that was once so precious it was sure to be virulently defended.
    This is something that had NEVER happened before in the history of the planet. Now ask yourself: what’s changed? Why the constant provocation of division? Exactly what is wrong that requires “fundamental change”? Why are different cultures suddenly so destructive to our republic? Why is it no longer a goal of those seeking the refuge our country offers to embrace our flag with pride?
    Careful folks. We are at a crucial point in our history. Our country is special. We should all worry about its direction.
    I have a feeling that everyone reading this lives a life that will dramatically change with the change that is being pushed.
    And not in a good way.
    Just remember the melting pot. This experiment in freedom for all is being hijacked.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

You base anything on farcebook.... well that shows you to be a fool in the first place.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg