John McCain's Office Number

Thread: John McCain's Office Number

1. Thumbs down John McCain's Office Number

Just called McCain's D.C. office at 202-224-2235. I tried to get through to a person, and I was going to ask to speak with the Senator, but the best I could get was a voice mail.

I left him a message and told him I am furious at him for previously telling folks he supports the 2A and then turning around and voting for Eric Holder. I told him I would NEVER vote for him again until he demonstrated that we will take a stand for something and support the 2A like he has said he will do. I gave him my cell # and asked him to call me so I could explain why I am so angry about his vote.

Again, what a pathetic politician. If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. Weak as water! If salt loses its saltiness, it is worthless and is thrown out!

I agree. I've been sending out lots of letters to my reps here in michigan lately and getting my friends and family on board as well. let us know any updates if you actually hear back...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I agree. I've been sending out lots of letters to my reps here in michigan lately and getting my friends and family on board as well. let us know any updates if you actually hear back...
    +1, I have been pretty busy not only at the fed level but state as well.

This is a quote from One of Michigan's Female US Senator Senators I recieved this morning..::

My goal is to protect the rights of law abiding citizens, while recognizing the need to protect our children and our families from gun violence and other criminal activity. If we work together, I believe common sense will prevail.

Should related gun control legislation come before the Senate for a vote, I will keep your views in mind...
    Semper Fi

wolfhunter Guest
    Ricbac,
    The quote from your Senator troubles me. She wants to acieve a balance between your rights and safety issues? She feels sure that common sense will prevail? Aren't these direct quotes from 0bama's speeches? The balance she reahes won't satisfy her next year, and you'll give up more rights until she joins an unemployment line.

Your quote: "My goal is to protect the rights of law abiding citizens, while recognizing the need to protect our children and our families from gun violence and other criminal activity. If we work together, I believe common sense will prevail."

Deer/Wolfhunter, I agree. I believe that if it came down to a vote she's tow party lines. The other Senator, Mr Levin is a staunch anti..., both Dems.
    Semper Fi

7. Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    so far man, no one has called or written back. zilch. how do you like that accountability. and to think i voted some of their sorry asses in, too!

wolfhunter Guest
    I've been getting responses from my reps. Both Senators tell me how close to the Dem partyline they are (so glad Martinez (R) isn't running for re-election), and Rep. Jeff Miller talks a nearly Reagan-era Rep partyline.

Thumbs down Mr Levin finally Chimes in....

Mr Levin Finally returned an answer to the AG Holder Nomination...
    ~
    On February 2, 2009, the Senate confirmed Eric Holder by a vote of 75-21. I voted in favor of Mr. Holder's comfirmation.

MY answer back.. "Your attatude has been noted and will have a serious reflection on your Gratuity!"
    Semper Fi

10. Red face

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Mr Levin Finally returned an answer to the AG Holder Nomination...
    [I]

MY answer back.. "Your attatude has been noted and will have a serious reflection on your Gratuity!"
    Good for you! We need to tell our elected reps (who are supposed to be working for US) that we absolutely will publicize their responses to us on 2A issues, and we will spread the news far and wide about them. Keep up the good work!