Nadler in his own words in 1998 on the release of Kenneth Starr Report on Bill Clinton
Charlie Rose: New York City and a Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee. Congressman Nadler, thank you for joining us. Rep.
Jerrold Nadler (D-NY): Itís a pleasure.

Charlie Rose: Tell me where weĖ about this day and a sense of what it was like to be in the House and the anticipation of this arriving and where we go from here. Rep.
Jerrold Nadler: Well, we were justĖ the House was just reassembling today. We havenít been in session for a month, so people were just arriving. I just got here in mid-afternoon, after having a series of meetings in New York. But we did get the report, which is now in the hands of the sergeant-at-arms under armed guard. Itís 36 boxes. Weíre told itís two copies, so it means 18 boxes per copy. There is, I gather, a 400- or 500-page report and the balance is appendices and supporting materials. Now, Mr. Starr in his transmittal letter to the speaker and the minority leader made it clear that much of this material is Federal Rule 6(e) material, that is material that by law, unless contravened by a vote of the House, must be kept secret. Itís grand jury material. It represents statements which may or may not be true by various witnesses, salacious material, all kinds of material that it would be unfair to release. So, I assume whatís going to have to happen before anything else happens is that somebody ó the staff of the Judiciary Committee, perhaps the chairman and ranking minority member ó is going to have to go over this material, at least the 400 or 500 pages in the report to determine what is fit for release and what is, as a matter of decency and protecting peopleís privacy rights, people who may be totally innocent third parties, what must not be released at all. Now, the House Rules Committee will be meeting overnight, and I presume that we will vote tomorrow probably on a recommended rule as to how to handle the report.
Read More: https://saraacarter.com/rep-jerry-na...3a6f-283325389
My Thoughts:
So now Nadler wantís everything released in the Mueller report on Trump, but sure didnít want everything released in the Starr report on Clinton. What a hypocritical POS Democrat.