Having It Both Ways
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Having It Both Ways

Having It Both Ways

A spokeswoman for President Obama has confirmed what the NRA has been saying all along ... that he supports gun control, including sweeping bans on semi-automatic rifles.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution says it received confirmation of Obama's support for gun control laws in an email from spokeswoman Amy Brundage. Of course, the spokeswoman spat out that forked-tongued two-faced doublespeak that's become so familiar- that Obama "believes in the Second Amendment" as well.

Doesn't anyone call a lie a lie any more?

That's like saying you believe in the First Amendment, but it doesn't apply to radio or cable television. We'll get the same argument from those who want to shut down conservative talk radio before long.

It doesn't matter if it's the First or the Second Amendment we're talking about ... there is nothing right or reasonable about rationing constitutional rights, and the NRA will fight until they're restored.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

wolfhunter Guest
    0bama believes in the Constitution, as a whole, but he's talked several times about how it should have been rewitten because it focuses on limiting what the federal government can do, instead of giving it more authority.

Anyone that thought he was not for gun control would have to be a few bricks shy a load.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I'd say most of the load took off long ago and only left them with just the few bricks! No surprise here, been sayin' it myself for easily over a year, as well as the assault that's surely coming on 1A with the censorship doctrine.

Quote Originally Posted by .45_4me View Post
    I'd say most of the load took off long ago and only left them with just the few bricks! No surprise here, been sayin' it myself for easily over a year, as well as the assault that's surely coming on 1A with the censorship doctrine.
    the censorship doctrine... love it! Calling the so called "fairness doctrine" what it truly is! The attempt to silence Christianity and conservatism in the good ole USA. The communists (dems) don't want the public to hear any truth or logic.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    0bama believes in the Constitution, as a whole, but he's talked several times about how it should have been rewitten because it focuses on limiting what the federal government can do, instead of giving it more authority.
    That, too, is double-speak. The Constitution intentionally limits what the government can do, and limits its authority. Obama does not believe in the Constitution at all. He believes in full government control over everything. Thank God that there were real men around to pen the Constitution, and to know exactly how to make it "by the people, of the people and for the people."

This country is coming to a cross-roads, similar to that which our forefathers came to in 1769. How we handle this situation will change history forever.
    -= Piece Corps =-

Gee, what a shock!

The only thing that surprises me is that he hasn't started yet.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    the censorship doctrine... love it! Calling the so called "fairness doctrine" what it truly is! The attempt to silence Christianity and conservatism in the good ole USA. The communists (dems) don't want the public to hear any truth or logic.
    Got it from Hannity, so I can't take credit, but it is much more accurate. There is nothing fair about it and that's why it was removed long ago. I would agree the man does not support the Constitution, not one bit! The country is at a crossroads for sure. Let's all hope that once again, WE can overcome the tremendous odds stacked against US, as has been the case throughout the history of this country! Reminds me of the movie 300. They overcame tremendous odds against them. I pray we can do it once again. Still I shudder to think what some of my younger relatives will be left to deal with in this country long after I'm gone.

Any senators who do not believe in and support the Constitution the way it is written should not be eligible for President.

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    That, too, is double-speak. The Constitution intentionally limits what the government can do, and limits its authority. Obama does not believe in the Constitution at all. He believes in full government control over everything. Thank God that there were real men around to pen the Constitution, and to know exactly how to make it "by the people, of the people and for the people."

This country is coming to a cross-roads, similar to that which our forefathers came to in 1769. How we handle this situation will change history forever.
    My point exactly. Now, if an average citizen like you (or me) can understand this, why don't our congressmen?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast