PLEASE REMEMBER THIS about Donald Trump - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: PLEASE REMEMBER THIS about Donald Trump

  1. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    That's a funny way to defend scumbag liars.... or is lying your high moral ground also? What would this your jesus say about liars?
    I didn’t defend anyone. Just noting how irrational you sound.


    Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry mobile app

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cobbs Creek, VA
    Posts
    12,603
    Quote Originally Posted by GGB View Post
    I didn’t defend anyone. Just noting how irrational you sound.


    Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry mobile app
    Don't worry about this moron, he'd B!TCH about Trump even if he cured cancer, saying he was putting doctor's out of work.
    .
    I can't remember when he EVER added anything to this web site that was even a little bit useful to the other posters. All he likes to do is cry and moan all of the time. Believe me I saw cry babies just like this when I was in the Navy for 20 years, and since he's ex-navy he fit's right in there.
    And that's why I chose to block him, except this posting. He's a legend in his own mind.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by GGB View Post
    I didn’t defend anyone. Just noting how irrational you sound.


    Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry mobile app
    Defending a liar is rational? A man is no better than his word, and liars are the worthless scum of humanity... or do your have a different perspective?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Don't worry about this moron, he'd B!TCH about Trump even if he cured cancer, saying he was putting doctor's out of work.
    .
    I can't remember when he EVER added anything to this web site that was even a little bit useful to the other posters. All he likes to do is cry and moan all of the time. Believe me I saw cry babies just like this when I was in the Navy for 20 years, and since he's ex-navy he fit's right in there.
    And that's why I chose to block him, except this posting. He's a legend in his own mind.
    At least I'm not a low-life pathetic excuse for a man incapable of admitting to proven lies.... A man is no better than his word, and Ops has proven he is just a worthless little liar, lacking character, courage, and ethics.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  6. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Defending a liar is rational? A man is no better than his word, and liars are the worthless scum of humanity... or do your have a different perspective?
    Again...I didn’t defend anyone! Your nonsensical rants have gotten disturbing.


    Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry mobile app

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cobbs Creek, VA
    Posts
    12,603
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    At least I'm not a low-life pathetic excuse for a man incapable of admitting to proven lies.... A man is no better than his word, and Ops has proven he is just a worthless little liar, lacking character, courage, and ethics.
    You have such a way with words, I'm amazed.
    Considering you're the only one here that thinks how you do, I wouldn't say anything I've said is any where near proven, you're just a poor pathetic excuse of a man, and you show it everytime you post.
    How about posting something that the other people here might find useful for once, beside always being a negative POS all the time.
    That way, maybe the others here just might take you seriously, something you should have learned in the Navy, that if you piss everyone off all the time, no one will want anything to do with you, but I guess you failed there also, both figuratively and actually, during your very short time in the Navy. There's a Naval term for people like you (NON HACKER).
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by GGB View Post
    Again...I didn’t defend anyone! Your nonsensical rants have gotten disturbing.


    Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry mobile app
    But the fact that the President of the Unites States has told over 10,000 lies in just over 2 years isn't disturbing.

    If you choose to attack me for voicing my utter contempt for such liars, it really brings into question what gutter I should look in for find your moral standards.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  9. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You have such a way with words, I'm amazed.
    Considering you're the only one here that thinks how you do, I wouldn't say anything I've said is any where near proven, you're just a poor pathetic excuse of a man, and you show it everytime you post.
    How about posting something that the other people here might find useful for once, beside always being a negative POS all the time.
    That way, maybe the others here just might take you seriously, something you should have learned in the Navy, that if you piss everyone off all the time, no one will want anything to do with you, but I guess you failed there also, both figuratively and actually, during your very short time in the Navy. There's a Naval term for people like you (NON HACKER).
    Better than being a PROVEN weasel of a liar, lacking the courage, character, honesty, and ethics to admit you lied when verifiable evidence proving your lies are presented.

    I see you still got you panties in a bunch about the fact I made E5 in one enlistment, and chose a better life for myself and family after I served.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  10. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    But the fact that the President of the Unites States has told over 10,000 lies in just over 2 years isn't disturbing.

    If you choose to attack me for voicing my utter contempt for such liars, it really brings into question what gutter I should look in for find your moral standards.
    My morals are just fine.


    Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry mobile app

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cobbs Creek, VA
    Posts
    12,603
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Better than being a PROVEN weasel of a liar, lacking the courage, character, honesty, and ethics to admit you lied when verifiable evidence proving your lies are presented.

    I see you still got you panties in a bunch about the fact I made E5 in one enlistment, and chose a better life for myself and family after I served.
    What probably happened is you couldn't hack it and your fellow shipmates thought you were, as you've shown here a POS pain in the ass and you couldn't stand the ridicule from them and you quit.
    .
    So go find your pillow and cry in it, it won't talk back to you.
    .
    Oh and take your meds, it's showing ever time you post your pathetic dribble.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast