PLEASE REMEMBER THIS about Donald Trump - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: PLEASE REMEMBER THIS about Donald Trump

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by GGB View Post
    Again...I didn’t defend anyone! Your nonsensical rants have gotten disturbing.
    Um.......

    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    But the fact that the President of the Unites States has told over 10,000 lies in just over 2 years isn't disturbing.
    That seems a bit excessive.

    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    If you choose to attack me for voicing my utter contempt for such liars, it really brings into question what gutter I should look in for find your moral standards.
    Ad hominem, short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

    Them - 0
    You - 0

    But when the ad hominem devolves into blatant hostility the score runs negative IMO.

    Not sure if you're aware that SCOTUS ruled that our government is under no requirement to tell us the truth, about anything, in accordance with the constitution (the constitution does not require such). I'm not sure why we should take on a singular obsession with any one of them.

    I am curious to know if you have statistics on how many lies Obama, W. Bush or Clinton told.
    SAF, NRA and GOA Member

  2.   
  3. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cobbs Creek, VA
    Posts
    12,600
    The bottom line concerning the Mueller report.
    .
    Four investigations – conducted by the FBI, the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, and, as Democrats told us, the definitive one by Special Counsel Robert Mueller – all yielded nothing but innuendo.
    .
    In particular, the special counsel spent 22 months attempting to construct an obstruction case against the duly elected president once it had been determined that neither Trump, nor his campaign team, had anything to do with the Kremlin.
    .
    Even Mueller’s attack dog, Andrew Weissmann, known for his “creative” prosecutorial theories, couldn’t come up with a theory on which to charge President Trump.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    What probably happened is you couldn't hack it and your fellow shipmates thought you were, as you've shown here a POS pain in the ass and you couldn't stand the ridicule from them and you quit.
    .
    So go find your pillow and cry in it, it won't talk back to you.
    .
    Oh and take your meds, it's showing ever time you post your pathetic dribble.
    Weasle, you ain't got a clue, but I'll make a deal with you..... admit to your long list of lies, and I'll take my meds.

    Here is a starting list.........
    • The US is the only country that has birthright citizenship, just another lie from a coward.
    • Cesar Sayoc put Trump stickers, registered republican, attended Trump rally just to make democrats look bad.
    • CIA has gigantic drug lab at their headquarters in Langly, VA
    • Seattle Seahawks player burns American Flag in locker room.
    • McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the history of the US Navy, and an attack on the other side of the planet from his duty station.
    • Anthony Bourdain murdered by Hillary to silence him about her involvement in pedophilia
    • Child's skull found on Clinton property during sex trafficking and pedophilia raid.
    • Room full of servers destroyed in fire at Clinton home as agents with warrants were en route
    • Webb Hubbell is Chelsea's Clinton's biological father
    • Hillary flew to Russia in the middle to the night to elude arrest
    • Hillary had rock stars Chris Cornell murdered to silence him about her involvement in cocaine trafficking and a pedophilia ring.
    • Trump sends Feds to raid muslim compound in NY state, but it was actually a citizen arrested for shoplifting.
    • Jade Helm military exercise was the preparation for Martial Law which would occur in the summer of 2015


    Start whenever you find the courage to be honest.....
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cobbs Creek, VA
    Posts
    12,600
    I'm OK with what I've posted, but there isn't enough med's to cure your massive Trump Derangement Syndrome or to even come close.

    Your massive butt hurt there show's itself every time you post something.

    What are you going to do when President Trump gets re-elected in 2020?????????
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  6. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I'm OK with what I've posted, but there isn't enough med's to cure your massive Trump Derangement Syndrome or to even come close.

    Your massive butt hurt there show's itself every time you post something.

    What are you going to do when President Trump gets re-elected in 2020?????????
    Which proves you are just a low life worthless liar.... these and others have been proven to be flat out lies, and you just said you are OK with them.... just trump trash.. worse than white trash.

    • The US is the only country that has birthright citizenship, just another lie from a coward.
    • Cesar Sayoc put Trump stickers, registered republican, attended Trump rally just to make democrats look bad.
    • CIA has gigantic drug lab at their headquarters in Langly, VA
    • Seattle Seahawks player burns American Flag in locker room.
    • McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the history of the US Navy, and an attack on the other side of the planet from his duty station.
    • Anthony Bourdain murdered by Hillary to silence him about her involvement in pedophilia
    • Child's skull found on Clinton property during sex trafficking and pedophilia raid.
    • Room full of servers destroyed in fire at Clinton home as agents with warrants were en route
    • Webb Hubbell is Chelsea's Clinton's biological father
    • Hillary flew to Russia in the middle to the night to elude arrest
    • Hillary had rock stars Chris Cornell murdered to silence him about her involvement in cocaine trafficking and a pedophilia ring.
    • Trump sends Feds to raid muslim compound in NY state, but it was actually a citizen arrested for shoplifting.
    • Jade Helm military exercise was the preparation for Martial Law which would occur in the summer of 2015
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cobbs Creek, VA
    Posts
    12,600
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Which proves you are just a low life worthless liar.... these and others have been proven to be flat out lies, and you just said you are OK with them.... just trump trash.. worse than white trash.

    • The US is the only country that has birthright citizenship, just another lie from a coward.
    • Cesar Sayoc put Trump stickers, registered republican, attended Trump rally just to make democrats look bad.
    • CIA has gigantic drug lab at their headquarters in Langly, VA
    • Seattle Seahawks player burns American Flag in locker room.
    • McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the history of the US Navy, and an attack on the other side of the planet from his duty station.
    • Anthony Bourdain murdered by Hillary to silence him about her involvement in pedophilia
    • Child's skull found on Clinton property during sex trafficking and pedophilia raid.
    • Room full of servers destroyed in fire at Clinton home as agents with warrants were en route
    • Webb Hubbell is Chelsea's Clinton's biological father
    • Hillary flew to Russia in the middle to the night to elude arrest
    • Hillary had rock stars Chris Cornell murdered to silence him about her involvement in cocaine trafficking and a pedophilia ring.
    • Trump sends Feds to raid muslim compound in NY state, but it was actually a citizen arrested for shoplifting.
    • Jade Helm military exercise was the preparation for Martial Law which would occur in the summer of 2015
    That's OK, just keep up with your childish BS, you're good for a laugh and everyone here knows it.
    PLEASE REMEMBER THIS about Donald Trump-32b.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    That's OK, just keep up with your childish BS, you're good for a laugh and everyone here knows it.
    PLEASE REMEMBER THIS about Donald Trump-32b.jpg
    From a lying *******.... how cute

    But feel free to admit to the proven lies you have told.... begin whenever you are ready...
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cobbs Creek, VA
    Posts
    12,600
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    From a lying *******.... how cute

    But feel free to admit to the proven lies you have told.... begin whenever you are ready...
    You just proved my point in post #26.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  10. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You just proved my point in post #26.
    The only thing you have proven is that you are a scumbag liar. Your word, and worth as a man is ****.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cobbs Creek, VA
    Posts
    12,600
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    The only thing you have proven is that you are a scumbag liar. Your word, and worth as a man is ****.
    The only thing you have proven is that I must have hit a nerve, in your endless amount of puking out of mindless attacks.
    .
    Like I've said before, if you would post ANYTHING of use here for the others to read, you'd be better received by the other posters.
    .
    But I see that you are unable to do any such thing, all you want to do is cry, b!tch and moan with your relentless Trump Derangement Syndrome BS, without any concrete evidence to back up your claims at all.
    .
    You just might want to look into some psychiatric help when Trump gets re-elected, it's going to be a ruff road for you and don't forget your Meds while your at it.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast