Joe Biden -- MENTALLY UNFIT... Full stop.

Thread: Joe Biden -- MENTALLY UNFIT... Full stop.

Joe Biden -- MENTALLY UNFIT... Full stop.

Biden mistakenly claims Margaret Thatcher, who died in 2013, is worried about Trump.
    Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden reportedly had to correct himself over the weekend after telling donors Margaret Thatcher is concerned about the United States under President Trump.
    Thatcher, the former prime minister of Britain, died in 2013 – nearly two years before Trump launched his first campaign for president.
    Biden’s confusing comments came Saturday during a closed-door fundraiser in Columbia, South Carolina. He listed Thatcher as one of 14 heads of state who he claimed have voiced concerns to him about Trump, the outlet reported.
    Read More: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...X4oDVbbH3nVf5w
    My Thoughts:
    Welcome back Joe. Glad to see you're even more of a moron than I remember. He said Margaret Thatcher called and expressed her concern about Trump. Thing is, Margaret passed in 2013. So either you had ANOTHER brain fart, or you had a successful séance. I'm guessing cranial flatulence.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

US presidential candidate Joe Biden claims Theresa May rang him 'voicing concerns' about Donald Trump - but there is no record of them having spoken

Freudian slip my arse.

But more ironically....

Biden Calls Trump a ‘Clown’ While Decrying President’s Nicknames

That "clown" called me "sleepy"? How can he not see what a fool he's making of himself?

This is the article that started the whole thing.
    SAF, NRA and GOA Member

Video Evidence: Joe Biden Would Ban 9mm Glock If Given The Chance
    With the 2020 presidential elections right around the corner, let’s not forget who is on our side and who isn’t.
    It’s no surprise that Joe Biden is a fan of gun control, but how far would he actually want to go if elected president?
    Let’s look at this video to get some clues;
    Video:
    You give me a 9mm Glock, and you have a 38 revolver, I’ll kill more people quickly in here. You’d shoot as many, but I’ll kill more.
    So it matters, the weapon, and its caliber, and its lethality matters. Its like you hear If they don’t get a gun, they’ll get a baseball bat or a knife or whatever.
    Well, their not going to kill as many people. They’re not gonna get to as many people”.
    I’m not sure if Biden knows anything about shot placement, or a host of other variables, but it truly doesn’t matter. What matters is what people believe, and some people will watch this and believe Joe Biden.
    Read More: Video Evidence: Joe Biden Would Ban 9mm Glock If Given The Chance – Concealed Nation
    My Thoughts:
    Biden in not only a fool, but he’s a dumbass as well.

Biden bragging about blackmailing Ukraine to fire lead prosecutor that was looking into his son’s illegal activities in their oil program.
    Video:

Joe Biden: Illegal immigrants are 'already American citizens' to me
    Read More: https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...EbJNSuBeXf-LBo
    My Thoughts:
    So all ya have to do to be a citizen is walk across the border??? So what about the rule of law, didn't you take an oath to uphold that Joe?

Biden faces scrutiny for demanding ouster of Ukraine official probing firm that employed his son.
    Former Vice President Joe Biden is facing new scrutiny over his past comments and actions in Ukraine, including bragging that he pressured the country to fire its top prosecutor, who happened to be leading a corruption investigation of a natural gas company that employed his son Hunter Biden.
    The focus on Biden's past comes on the heels of at least two women stepping forward with accusations of improper physical contact by the nation's former No. 2, potentially hurting his 2020 presidential election chances, though he still hasn’t formally announced his run for the White House.
    If Biden ultimately decides to enter the race, he may also have to answer questions about Ukraine. Aside from the matter involving the top prosecutor were comments regarding Ukrainian women -- Biden once told then-President Viktor Yushchenko during a state visit that they were “the most beautiful women in the world."
    "That's my observation," Biden continued. "It's certain you have so many beautiful women."
    But Biden's role in the firing of Ukraine Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin in 2016, after Shokin as part of a corruption probe targeted a natural gas firm that hired Biden's son two years earlier, could prove a bigger issue.
    Video:
    Last year, during a Council on Foreign Relations event, Biden told the audience that he pressed President Petro Poroshenko to fire the country’s top prosecutor, including threatening to withdraw a $1 billion U.S. loan from the country, which has been economically decimated due to its war with Russian forces since 2014.
    “I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden said he told Poroshenko.
    “Well, son of a b----, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden added.
    While the fired prosecutor was reportedly criticized back then by both Ukrainians and international officials for not bringing enough corruption prosecutions, the prosecutor also worked on a corruption probe that implicated the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings, a company that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member, The Hill reported.
    Shokin told The Hill that he had made “specific plans” for the probe, including “interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.”
    “I would like to emphasize the fact that presumption of innocence is a principle in Ukraine,” he added.
    A representative for Joe Biden did not respond to a request for comment for this report; neither did a representative at Hunter Biden's current company.
    Hunter Biden, now 49, is the younger son of the former vice president, whose elder son Beau died of cancer in 2015.
    The probe ended shortly after Shokin was fired, and no charges were filed against any individuals of the company. Prosecutors apparently weren't able to obtain required documents by the deadline.
    But according to the Hill, General Prosecutor Yuriy Lutsenko reopened the case in 2018 following Biden’s remarks at the event, with the prosecutor saying that the evidence in the case may be of interest to U.S. authorities.
    “Unfortunately, Mr. Biden had correlated and connected this aid with some of the HR (personnel) issues and changes in the prosecutor’s office,” Lutsenko told the outlet.
    Ukraine experts previously warned that Biden’s son's involvement in the company undercut the Obama administration’s anti-corruption message in Ukraine. Biden was also aware of his son’s dealings months, if not years, before the supposed warning to the Ukrainian president.
    Read More: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...raine-official
    My Thoughts:
    Biden’s act of bribery with the Ukraine officials using America’s money to get their lawyer fired is outrageous and criminal proceedings against Biden and any other person connected with is action that Biden did, to give cover for his son’s possible criminal action from the Ukraine government.

Biden: Threat to Investigate My Son Is a ‘Personal Attack’
    Tuesday MSNBC played a clip that showed 2020 presidential hopeful former Vice President Joe Biden criticizing President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani for threatening to travel to Ukraine to open an investigation into Biden and his son Hunter.
    Biden said, “Rudy Giuliani, it’s hard for me to comment on Rudy Giuliani. I don’t think I will because my Irish may come up. It is a personal attack. I expect that from Rudy Giuliani and the president. It’s not been one scintilla of evidence that my son ever interfered, ever asked me anything, that I ever got involved in anything other than doing the job I was supposed to do, or that he ever contacted anybody in the American government. So I’m proud of him. I think it’s the way these guys play.”
    RATTLED: "Joe Biden was the Obama administration’s point-person on policy towards Ukraine. He steered $1.8 billion in aid to that government and while he was doing so, his son got a sweetheart deal with energy company [Burisma] – that we’ve been able to trace over just a 14-month period – paid $3.1 million into an account where Hunter Biden was getting paid," revealed investigator Peter Schweizer.
    Read More: https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...WIgWbROsj4XlYs
    My Thoughts:
    Considering that Biden used blackmail against the Ukraine government to fire their leading lawyer’s investigation into his son’s actions and then bragged about it on TV (see my post #4) or else he would stop the money going to that country, is a blatant illegal action on the part of Biden and it’s not Personal Attack on him, it’s a legal action that needs to be investigated and anyone found guilty, needs to be held accountable for their actions.